Breakfast rate thread

Post breakfast and rate others.

Here's mine

How sad.

lip smacking thirst quenching start to the day

If you're gonna be so obvious about it, you might as well list what those are (for)

not sure if lance armstrong or russian athelete

antipsychotics
zoloft
diazepam
the white one is a tic tac

>Post breakfast and rate others.
Is English your first language?

Same here, minus the pills.

There's nothing wrong with what he said, a little shorthand but fine

obvious supplements are obvious

Spinnach bacon cheddar bellpepper hot taco sauce

Here's my breakfast, just made. Whoever can tell me what it is wins a cookie.

ew, brown on eggs. disgusting

>Whoever can tell me what it is

Crap food on a crap "plate".

English breakfast in a tortilla wrap?

Probably tastes better than it looks in that pic.

Looks like a burger King Apple pie inside a taco shell being eaten in your car

Looks and sounds like one I'd make. Nice filling combo.

I put a bit less hot sauce on there and give it a splash of lemon juice and salt.

To cook the egg through before the outside is browned, stir the egg mix in the pan as soon as it's poured, moving the partially cooked egg over the runnier egg. Do this until just before stirring it will scramble it, then give the pan a shake to loosen the omelette in the pan, add the filling, fold and serve.

Nope, all wrong. It's jian bing. The breakfast of champions. My crepe was a little small, though, because I have to make mine in a paella pan, since it's the biggest flat pan I have. Fucking delicious, though. Luckily there's an asian market near me that sells the fried doughnuts frozen, so you just pop one in the oven at 400F for 8 minutes and it's hot and crispy.

Never heard of it but it looks delicious from Google Images.

Yep, they're good. I first had some on a visit to China years ago, but they're gaining popularity here, mainly on the west coast (where I live , and they've been around here awhile at least in the bay area ), and apparently in NYC now as well. I'd imagine you can find them in other cities with a large asian population as well, like Houston. I make mine at home, though. They're super fast and easy to make once you've done it a couple times.

Is the glass filled with water or vodka?

I was on antipsychotics(Abilify) and zoloft for a while
Do you really take diazepam daily?
Sounds like a good way to get addicted

add some cocaine and it would be the breakfast of champions in the 80's.

"look how interesting I am" food

Looks like someone is pb&j.

Today I had a bowl of Fiber One Original Bran and half an apple cinnamon muffin from my local bakery. Also, a cup of coffee.

yeah

You may enter the salty spitoon

I was lazy. The other side is ermm.. *was* yellow