BNTY

seriously?

abandon ship m8

>he fell for the HODL meme

dont listen to these faggots.

my guess is you're down like 60+ percent.

i dumped this shit near the top, but if i was you i'd just hold on to it and hope for the best at this point. kek

>Didn't sell when it shot to almost a fucking dollar in a matter of about two hours.

If you are still holding this coin, which I am, you dont check the price for at least 1 month or until btc is back over 12.5k. I have over 100k bnty and literally dont know what the price is or check the price.

its ten cents

kek

After all this drop its still like 6x vs ICO price, so there is room...

I lost 70%. That's the worst shitcoin I've ever bought.

It's around 1000 sats. Or 9 cents. Now suffer like I do.

>first bought at 6 cents
>sold at $0.80
wew you guys aren't still holding this right

How bout them bandits cowboy? they done run off with yer gold?

Seriously, when a coin makes people shill it like a gay cowboy, just walk away.

Tempted to buy this coin again soon, i went to the website to make my own bounty and it is a pretty cool idea, and already way off ATH. 90% sure i will buy this coin soon but still not sure when

down about 50% and to all the faggots itt thinking their slick for selling at the top, congratulations on your $100 gain. for those who sold for huge gains, like i could have, have fun giving half of that shit to your government when tax day rolls around.

Where were you 2 months ago when Veeky Forums was sucking this coins cock even harder that Link, Req and all the other shit it does now?

Why didn't yall sell at 87 cents? Don't be greedy. Take a profit when you can.

What does it do?

A lot of you crypto noobs don't realize how this works. A coin won't drop to 0, but it can easily keep dropping in value until it's 1/20th or even 1/100th the price. It happens slowly, but I've seen it happen again and again.

what do you expect with a name like BountyOx?

>6M Volume
It'll be a matter of days until there's no trade in 1 hour chart like CAG and Elix

I hate myself for not selling when this was around $1 - would have made

FUCK

CAP GAINS TAX MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU KNOW THEM

so what happens if someone posts a bounty for something illegal like a hitman?

Is this worth buying a bag now at $0.10?

I mean it literally has nowhere to go but up. Every indicator you can use to analyze price action predicts an uptrend. On the other hand, the MC is $12M so it is very easily manipulated. Put in what you're okay with losing, but a valuation of 12 million compared to 500 million vaporware is pretty decent.

Who the fuck would buy such a retarded shitcoin? Honestly do you even know what you're doing?

Keep HODL'ing though
Top fucking KEK