What the fuck is reviewbrah talking about being gangstalked?

What the fuck is reviewbrah talking about being gangstalked?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY

its at 1:18

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXbj2fE2mMI
youtube.com/watch?v=ToEr_3F3q34
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83515137/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As much as I like reviewbrah, he's always had a pedo vibe, so not surprising he'd get v&.

I got that rapey vibe too. Its 60% his child molester hands

Is wearing ill-fitting clothing part of his gimmick or is he just retarded?

His depression is actually schizophrenia

There is a group of women on reddit that are chasing down MGTOW youtubers and doxing them.
Probably had something to do with that.

hes a retard

Paranoid Schizophrenia. Go to any conspiracy theory site (ATS etc) and you'll find the mentally ill thinking they're being stalked. You also get people who believe those little pieces of lint or other debris are alien/government implants.

It doesn't matter what proof you offer that their beliefs are bullshit - it'll never work. They're ill, they're damaged goods and the only thing you can do is suggest that they keep seeking help.

I've never watched his videos before today. I just thought he was an underaged autist with a kinda cute awkwardness about him. Now I wanna punch him in the face, it's like he's patronising me through the camera.

He's become increasingly more self-aware and Flanderized as his channel went on.

Watch his old content.

youtube.com/watch?v=CXbj2fE2mMI

Oh, to live like Dick. How I wish his way of being was legally practicable in my country.

His accent is much stronger here.

Societal Justice warriors

Woah I never heard about that, do you have a link?

I didn't know what MGTOW was until I just looked it up. Why do women have a problem with it? I haven't gone too deep into the thing but it's just dudes who don't want to date. Who cares

It's cuz they are usually fedora teir misogynists.
Most women dgaf about wizards on the Internet.

We might have the next Elliot Rodgers here.

If his story about someone following him and then rolling the car window down and filming him is true then he has a right to be paranoid. I wouldn't be surprised if it was true with his internet fame.

>Why do women have a problem with it? I haven't gone too deep into the thing but it's just dudes who don't want to date.
THat's exactly why. This is a threat to little princesses who don't want to pull their own weight in life but just find a man to hook onto and leech. When bored, kick him out, collect alimony, lather, rinse, repeat.

Normal, sane women don't care. The assholes get their panties in a bunch over the fact that they're not the most desirable life accessory to some men and they're afraid that this attitude might spread to their target list of male providers.

so, a group of fedoras going after another group of fedoras

There was thread on pol yesterday where a guy supposedly broke into his house a was going to force feed review brother weed brownies

had me legitimately concerned.

kek, no fucking way....really?

I thought he was high all the time, his eyes are glassy and red in all his videos

>might

It's just a matter of when. I am interested to see what they put on this news front page "food reviewer snaps, Mother drove him to massacre"

Yeah, but thread 404 before he posted proof. It was really creepy tbqh

Gee, I wonder why you can't get a date with that winning attitude of yours.

Is it true that his mom drive him to restaurants and he just sits in the drivers seat to review?

It's because of social justice warriors same reason he can't get a job

If not for feminazi scum (women as you cucks might say) he would be CEO of PayPal by now

Yes. You can usually see her purse in the backseat in most of his videos

I thought that was the jews?

The Jews are women, haven't you been red pilled?

that's pretty pathetic

I took the blue pill in exchange for being brainwashed by liberals (going to college, as you cucks might say)

a lot of autists don't drive for some reason. I can't figure it out though.

I'm sure he could pass a driving test and he makes enough money in 2 months to buy a new car.

there is literally nothing wrong with not having a car

I took the black pill hehe silly white boys ;^)

Oh yes those infantile and ineffectual SJW's and Feminist, the common enemy to humans.

Why is Veeky Forums so mean to reviewbrah? Hes harmless and his videos are somewhat entertaining.

Get back to work eggy

what ever happened to him? Is he living in a van or under a bridge by now?

It was probably just some fans and Reviewbrah is overreacting.
His channel is egg white on YouTube. He got fired and now has no money.

does he have a soul

I want to merge souls with him

Do you mean to imply I subscribe to the MGTOW lifestyle? I do not. I simply explained why it upsets a subset of women. Who'd even want a date with the women upset over the MGTOW movement? I'll stick to the sane women, thank you very much. If this offends you you're not part of the group.

Has he ever considered that the person with the camera was a fan?

In the past week, I've seen one /pol/ thread and two /b/ threads of people actively stalking the shit out of him....both online and in real life

his eyes look extra JUST

Here's the green van that Reviewbrah is most likely talking about

Sp00ky if it's true

sounds like he's a paranoid schizo

>People saying he's crazy

He's a Veeky Forums meme

There's probably some cuck on here, or /pol/ who's actually stalking in for the keks

when is he going to get his own show???

what networks would be best?

Food, HGTV, CC, Adult Swim, Spike?

sounds like he's an armchair psychologist

>People saying he's crazy

He's not crazy, he just has autism and ocd. It's pretty obvious

No one needs your logical assumptions, Ockham.

What's the difference?

Asperger's is more likely.

>its not autism its [subset of autism]
Congratulations, you've tested positive for autism!

is that a star of david in the passenger side of the van?

Show me one screenshot.

there was a video where you saw her move her purse off screen.

recent, so look for it yourself, it was on the left side of the frame

Does he naturally speak that way, or is it affected?

IRL I've only met one (young) person who had a genuine, old-timey NY accent.

you made the claim, so you show me, you fucking faggot

people in some parts of new york, and jersey do have such accents. It's not completely dead.

(I moved to tri-state area some years ago)

not him user, i was just trying to help. if you are this lazy i'll go look for you.

THen please go look and post.

>alone in the wilderness
that documentary is fantastic i recommend you all watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=ToEr_3F3q34

thought he might have deleted it heh.

wow thanks user for being a pretty cooool guy

THanks by the way

>Why is Veeky Forums so mean to reviewbrah?

Because Veeky Forums is primarily made up of special snowflake gay men, weeaboo women, and stay at home moms who all consider themselves professional cooks when really they're not, this is why people here lose their mind when people have "fast food shill" threads. The very idea that people eat fast food or junk food threatens the very one thing they consider impressive about their "personality", in that they identify as a "foodie".

I think you are very confused about Veeky Forums demographics

I don't think he's autistic. However, I am, and while I do drive, I'm not very good at it.

The reason we're bad at driving is the same reason that we're bad at interacting with people: we can't predict what normal people will do in a given situation as easily as other normal people can. It causes a panic reaction, or at the very least anxiety, which makes driving very unpleasant.

Couple that with anxiety disorders, which many autists have, and it's a train wreck (not literally - more of a car crash).

I'm autistic too and I drive just fine and panic-less.

Are you maybe.. a grill?

It's not that the driving process is difficult for them. It's more a problem with things like breaking down in heavy traffic or speaking to another driver after a mild collision etc

I am not. I do have all sorts of anxiety disorders which feed into it, so that might be it.

I'm just all fucked up.

im a little autistic as well and I LOVE driving, it's one of my favorite pastimes. I do get overwhelmed pretty easily in certain scenarios though like i'll panic if I have to go over a bridge or ill freak out in traffic thinking I might run out of gas before I make it to a gas station.

I think if reviewbrah did drive nothing bad would happen and it might even loosen him the fuck up a little bit.

you have link to archive?

I should rephrase: I like driving a lot, it's very relaxing, but in traffic I freeze up and start to freak out a little bit. It's especially bad when I have to take unprotected left turns or change lanes on a packed highway at high speed.

As usual I'm good at things until people get involved, then I fuck up.

>I think you are very confused about Veeky Forums demographics

Nah, the things that trigger Veeky Forums have been long tested by me to come to this conclusion.

Wanna know what makes Veeky Forums even angrier than fast food? Saying a mothers cooking sucked. Women (likely some amount of moms), gays, and weebs. No straight male gets offended over that to the level people do on this board.

VERY confused.

No, we dont like Fast Food Shill threads because they arent even disguised as anything. They are blatantly an ad, pushing some lame 'hip' sales pitch, and telling us 'what a good deal' it is. When a thread is made every 45 minutes about it, theres a fucking limit.

Posting a Timestamped/Not Googled image of Fast Food along with actual discussion on flavor, preference, etc. That would be a different story. I dont need some NEETShill trying to sell me shit food that a lot of people get addicted to like heroin.

Hf autist here, 120-200 oz of beer a day and 5 bowls. Can't call it high functioning really.

Aspergers is more likely

>bellicose
"demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight."

This kid doesn't know jack shit about definitions... including the definitions of bellicose and stalking.

Browsing Veeky Forums hasn't been kind to his psyche

>women

more like NEETS and mamas boys not actual women

I'm autistic, but I still Drive. I also work in a car shop, am a secret getaway driver and stunt man for movies.

I also enjoy getting cucked and telling people to never talk to my wife's son again.

He repeats certain words over and over as if the company that made the food he is reviewing gave him a bunch of buzz words that they wanted in the review.

Here is the word cloud from this review. All positive of course.

It is more and more obvious this guy is just shilling constantly.

Wrong you are. Reviewbrah gf it is.
Heard him say he had a gf in VORW radio show once.

Why doesn't he tell people if it's his mom driving him places? Is he embarrassed about it?

>word cloud
Bet you also wear coloured trainers pmsl

Uh, word cloud exists for that very purpose.

Every single human uses key phrases and words more often than others, and on a larger scale groups of people who associate with one another

Also pretty much all of those words are not "positive" by default
"expensive" could be saying something is too expensive
"zing" could be saying there isn't enough zing
"flavor" could be saying there is no flavor
"spice" could be saying there is too much spice
"thicker" could be saying he wished it was thicker

Stop being a literal retard, faggot

Guys who don't GTOW are financial-cucks.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83515137/

Reviewbrah is kind and cool and wouldn't hurt a fly.
Let him be!!!

unless you've got a source, gonna go with reviewmummy being a good parent, humoring reviewbrah

>wouldn't hurt a fly.
Bullshit.
The only question now is what type of gun he'll use.

no you are stupid

REVIEWBRAH HAS ACTUALLY SAID THAT HE LIKES TO WEAR SKIN OF A DEAD NIGGER SO HE CAN KEK HIMSELF