ITT : God tier fast-food

ITT : God tier fast-food

Other urls found in this thread:

channel3000.com/money/culvers-owner-pays-144k-to-employees-out-of-pocket/26770916
youtu.be/B4eFgm5Idw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No way dude. I work here and trust me that the food is not that good, and we over-complicate things to the point that there's like a 95% chance your order will be fucked up. A 100% chance if the employee has been working there less than 3 months, which they probably have, since we don't do raises and the job fucking sucks.

No way dude. I work here and trust me that the food is not that good, and we over-complicate things to the point that there's like a 95% chance your order will be fucked up. A 100% chance if the employee has been working there less than 3 months, which they probably have, since we don't do raises and the job fucking sucks.

the foods not that good at any fast food place, but culvers does it way better than most chains

Went to McDonald's for the first time in years.
Just as bad as I remember.

I've probably eaten at Whataburger 300 times in my life at at least 10 different locations. Not once has my order been served wrong. Its been consistently delicious every time. Yes your job sucks, but bless losers like you for doing it.

the point is that guy almost certainly does not work at culvers, he is false flagging because he does not like the establishment

>believing what someone posts on the four chins
for what purpose

and LITERALLY exactly the same I have gone to culvers many many times, at least 100, and never has my order been even slightly wrong

Shit, I thought he said he works at Whataburger.

McDonald's is the worst food I've ever had.

Why do you have a knife and fork for a big mac please explain this!

>Why do restaurants give you a knife and fork?
Weak bait, user.

will support Whataburger for top fast food burger. Then Shake Shack. Then In n Out.

Five guys tastes a little bit like they cook the burgers in some fat lady's armpit in the back.

value picks are the only good things. anything else is shit

ive been vegetarian for about a year though so fuck mcdicks

I still dream about this

t. oregon

Whataburger is so fucking good. Damn. What are you lads favorite things? I love the patty melt with fries and a root beer as my top order.

Red onions, Richmond CA.

Totally recommended

Burgerfuel, idk if you can get it outside of New Zealand

Honestly their best so far, add some 'penos on that sombitch and some onion rangs.

My cousin went there once when his family went to texas

Said he pissed blood the next day

sorry to hear about your weak bloodline

not every pick of the litter will make it

I went to this great place in New Mexico called The Frontier. Anyone else been? It was really great. Then again I live in Australia so I rarely have Mexican food.

I buy 20 dollars worth of whole pickled Whataburger jalapeƱos once a week. You should see the looks I get.

First American burger was a five guys one.

Pretty good.

Wendy's has always been a guilty pleasure of mine

>ive been vegetarian for about a year though

Nobody asked

>all these food normies that dont know the splendor that is Braums

Is whataburger the one with the clown drive thru?
What makes it differnt than others?

Why is this called a taco??

ever heard of soft tacos?

Fuck, whataburger is real? I thought it was a fictional restaurant from infinite jest.

literally shit-tier. A dry patty between two stale buns slathered in hi-lighter yellow mustard, flavorles bbq sauce, and topped with chopped white onion. I've tried it three times and it was wretched every single time. I will go to Wendy's or even Burgerking before I go to What a Burger. I'm convinced the only reason that chain's still alive is Texas nationalism.

No that's Jack in the Box, they're actually alright.

though they did get rid of my favorite item recently.

That wait time though. Not worth if there's more than 3 cars in line

This fucking loser here. Let me guess, you like pepperoni pizza? Heres a fucking clue, retard "your food sucks because you have the culinary aptitude of a fucking dino nugget" dipshit. Meat no cheese or veggies. JUST ONIONS AND MUSTARD/BBQ SAUCE ON MY BURGER.

Go back to your Sonichu shrine you fucking loser. Your shit sucks because that's what you asked for.

whataburger looks like shit and tastes like cardboard

so I guess that makes In n Out Titan-tier?

It's the only fast food worth eating. Plus Neapolitan shakes.

That's like daily calories and then some for a non-physically working male right in that picture.

Breddy good. *clap clap clap*

vanilla shake, then refill with rootbeer to make a rootbeer float

yes it is

the hat has p good burgers

all the best burger chains are concentrated in CA for some reason

rest of the country are you even trying?

No Freddy's? What's wrong with you guys?

FUCK WHY CAN'T I HAVE THESE THINGS IN EUROPE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Come visit the ones here then start your own back in Europe. Be an entrepreneur, have a little burger stand or truck.

The Habit is my personal fav, best drive thru burger that exists. Not that expensive either.

Mah nigga.

At least we have all you can eat kebab buffet.

Don't know why the habit isn't talked about more often.

Tired of seeing in n out plebs

not as cheap, people expect to get a burger that's high quality when they pay $8 so it's less surprising than In n Out's $3 burger tasting good.

santa barbara style w/ one of the patties replaced by bacon is my go-to

How do you define fast food? Is it just cheaply/quickly made burgers and fries, or does it have to be a chain restaurant? Cause the best burgers/fries I've had were at mom n pop diners.

Best fast food/sea food EVAR.

You guys tried the sweet and spicy from whataburger yet? Its great

Ive heard nothing but good things

where is this maine?.

Caines.

Anything else go fuck yourself.

>shake shack
>cheese fries are covered in liquid cheese

Into the dumpster it goes!!

I'm Canadian and was pumped to finally be able to try In-N-Out about 2 years ago. Total disappointment. Fries were those awful frozen generic kind (and "Animal Style" couldn't save them) and the burgers were just really mediocre.

The line-up was huge and the place was raking in money by the looks of it, and I couldn't understand why. I'm not saying it was bad, but if I live near one I don't think I would necessarily choose it over Wendy's or A&W.

>Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers is a fast-food restaurant chain serving only chicken fingers

lol wut

In-n-Out's burgers are pretty dope but their fries fucking suck. You basically have to order them animal style and even then they still suck pretty hard.

Raising cane's is stupid profitable and always slammed. It's just like chik-fil-a.

The owner had his business proposal laughed off at my university, now he has a store at the front road of the university and one of the biggest houses in the city.

I'm sure the professor feels like a total cunt

No guilt. They're probably the best chain in the US

His networth is $150 million? Holy fuck, for chicken fingers? Wow what a success story...

Is that sarcasm?
His business model is pretty top tier. He specializes in 1 thing and does it really well. Offers huge tailgating packages that are affordable, and is loved in Louisiana. He also treats him employees well, I talked to a manager who manages a few stores and he gets paid vacation, etc. it's pretty neat.

>Is that sarcasm?
lol nope. I know, I thought the wow part would be construed as sarcasm but it wasn't.

The one thing I learned from some bullshit Restaurant Makeover show was restaurants with huge menus are usually shitty. Interesting that he sells only a handful of items.

He treats employees well, but I'm guessing they get paid normal shit wages?

I think wages start around $9 or so.

I didn't care for it. I mean it was good because it's a whataburger but that mustard was way out of place and overwhelming. Maybe they just put too much mustard on mine.

Hate on In-N-Out all you want, but at least be factually correct. The fries are made in house and you can watch the wage-slaves cut them. Now, I don't think they have the best fries or anything, but they are fresh.

The Hat is a one way trip to getting the squirts and constipation at the same time. Delicious food, but it shortens your life.

amazing

Fresh? Sure. But they don't double-fry them so they come out all limp, which means they suck anyway regardless of the freshness.

>Hate on In-N-Out all you want, but at least be factually correct. The fries are made in house and you can watch the wage-slaves cut them. Now, I don't think they have the best fries or anything, but they are fresh.
Wow, that's pretty impressive/sad that they can take a fresh potato and turn it into that abomination.

Their spicy ketchup is goat and I fucking hate ketchup

If only their fries weren't garbage. Great burgers.

>Hate visiting my extended family
>Theyre the only ones who live near whataburger

>Fries were those awful frozen generic kind

They literally cut them in front of you.

>The Hat is a one way trip to getting the squirts and constipation at the same time

work on your intestinal fortitude, I've never had that problem from the hat.

you guys just don't like thin fries. pro tip: don't order them and just get another burger instead.

It was a joke. Anyone who has been to the hat knows you get huge portions of heavy, greasy food.

Who /pattymelt/ here? The sweet and spicy burger is always goat whenever it's around.

That doesn't make them taste better than stale cardboard.

Order the fries well done

fpbp

This bad boy right here.

Well done, no salt, animal style. It's the best!

>works at Culver's
>doesn't get a raise

How retarded are you? You literally have to be one of the people that have to walk around with a hockey helmet on all day long if you can't get a raise at at fast food joint.

Additionally, Culver's is one of the FF places that give a shit about their employees.

channel3000.com/money/culvers-owner-pays-144k-to-employees-out-of-pocket/26770916

Cliffs:Culver's burns down, employees out of work while rebuilds, store owner pays the employees 4 months out of pocket while store rebuilds.

>best chain
>best
>chain
lmao okay

Only true Chicagoans will know the greatness that is pic related

There's one out here by ucr. Truly the goat
>maxwell street polish
>beef dip
God tier

Chop salad is bomb

by chicagoans you obviously mean "boring classless people who live in the suburbs."

sorry, i couldnt shoehorn something about "flyover" in there, but just pretend it is.

dude this literally $6.75 for all that food is a fucking steal.

are you me

go eat your halal meats loser

spam much?

There is one in Orange County in California too and it's god tier.

What's with all of the Whataburger shilling on this board?

It's literally just blander Burger King.

youtu.be/B4eFgm5Idw8 hahaha

Is that you?

must be Texans, nobody else could think that shit's any good.

fast food NEVER gives raises are u kidding me? and if they do its a 10 cent raise every year.

>ITT white males

ugh

racist, don't generalize someone based on the color of their skin
besides all Americans eat fast food at some point or another