Do you enjoy The Whopper? I feel that it is a good sandwich, and good without cheese which does not come on it...

Do you enjoy The Whopper? I feel that it is a good sandwich, and good without cheese which does not come on it. The salad mixes well with the flame broiled beef patty taste and mayo and ketchup combination.

>autistic manchild posts on ck again

So are you a meme? Why do you always have that toy in camera? Why do you eat Fast Food EVERY SINGLE DAY?

Post selfie OP

i wanna see how fat you are

I heard canadians call this a hooper

The Whopper Jr for comparison, a more compact but just as good sandwich

Ive always wondered how sad and depressing your life is. You post pictures of Fast Food every day, sit in front of a Computer and be childish.

Do you work? Are you a NEET? Do you live alone?

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

>people cant dislike me if i just pretend they dont exist!

Hey man, whatdya think of yesterday's ep?
/)

jesus christ fuck off

It was verry good, the best Daring Do episode yet.

Post numbers indicate a samefag.

McDonalds has always had better fries to be honest, as Burger King fries must be eaten rather quickly.

Please post a picture of yourself

I'll post my cute feet in exchange. I just painted my toenails hehe

>i literally posted one fucking post in the entire thread and you'd see my post was the first from my ip if you're werent such a mouth breathing retard
nobody likes you and anybody who engages with you is trolling you because you're such a moron with no self awareness and cant tell the difference, thus an easy target

His life is so empty and pathetic he's trying to force himself into a meme. It's quite sad that he thinks it's actually humorous.

NO HOMO !

I prefer a whopper to a quarter pounder

When I was in college you could get two for 1 with your ID. I would combine them into a double. No cheese, it doesn't need it

>OP straight up ignores any post that isnt positive and informative replies to his autistic Fast Food posts as if eating Fast Food and talking about it every day is worthy of a Thread every day

Im honestly curious what your life is like. Are you just some obese man-child who posts here because you are lonely? Do you go on any other Boards? Why are you cancer? Are you on monthly NEETBuxx Checks so thats why you eat shitty food everyday?

>no homo

Im honestly curious who he is. Hes such a mystery because he doesnt reply to anything that makes him feel like hes worth a spot on earth, breathing free oxygen

>i sure do love seeing your half-eaten food on Veeky Forums all the time, bro!
-nobody

Did you eat the lettuce first? That's what I do too! I swirl it in sprite as a palette cleanser.

>It's quite sad that he thinks it's actually humorous.
I find it humorous how flank flustered you foal are.
Really you're being silly fillies.

Childrens are going to ruin this board too...

I laughed so hard at this.

NO HOMO!

/mlp/
:^)

>lol this is just all a joke guys
>haha youre all silly
>lmao my life isnt a sad husk of depression and anxiety
>hahaha

Do you really think anyone is interested in your posts? All you do it post pictures of half-eaten drive thru crap, and yet you want to discuss it like a fine wine. Why? Do you only primarily eat Fast Food?

I see you post all the time and its the same depressing screenshot. Not only is it annoying, but it just bums me out. I dont want to see your sloppily assembled, 4 bites taken out of, sad dimly lit room, greasy fingerprint ridden screen, autistic MLP doll ALL THE TIME. You never change things up. Same thing, all day. Fast food, Paper plate, toy.

Laughter is just a self-defense mechinism for you, remember that.

I got a Whopper Jr with medium fries, medium coke and 10 piece chicken nuggets for exactly $7. It was actually a very filling meal with the nuggets. Although they weren't very good even with dipping sauce... I probably won't get the nuggets again.

Go away OP

Not that guy.

NO HOMO!

>Laughter is just a self-defense mechinism for you, remember that.
Laughter is an element of harmony for me
^:)

NO HOMO!

Oh my god please be hospitalized for a heart attack soon please

NO HOMO!

I mean, the nuggers were okay. They weren't bad. They just weren't good. It's worth it for $1.49 though, that's a really good deal and a medium Whopper Jr. meal isn't completely filling by itself. I would probably get the nuggers as a nice snack. Warm fried treats with dipping sauce is nice when you aren't already full of burger. The speedway gas station next to the Burger King restaurant sells any size fountain drinks up to 52 ounces for only 75 cents, too. I can't think of a better deal than 10 nugs and a big gulp icee for only $2.25.

Good post OP. Don't listen to the haters. I really enjoy the whopper, I eat one about every week. I also really enjoy the Texas Whopper

I wish fast food shills would fucking leave already

NO HOMO!

I'd really like to try regional Whoppers

NO HOMO!

Patton Oswalt

>discussing fast food
>on a food board
the nerve

LOL!
LMAO!

>OP straight up ignores any post that isnt positive and informative replies

wow what a terrible attitude

HOLY FUGGING FUG!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUG IS THIS RUDE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A FUGGING FOOD THRED ON FUGGING Veeky Forums WHICH IS THE FUGGING FOOD BORD AND HERE U FIGS R JUST MOCKING HIM BECAUSE "LOLE DOLLE"

MY FUGGING GOD GROW UP MAH BOIS

overwritten, tried too hard, nahhht funnay

I fucking love Whoppers and your pic makes them look disgusting.

Good job OP

NO HOMO !

>27 posters
>50 replies most of which are spam, not including OP's posts which are about food

This is only proof that GR15 needs to be abolished and the manchildren who are triggered by it need to be banned

>GR15 needs to be abolished
Not going to happen.

They said the same thing about furries and clop
We now have a board for that
But hey, that isn't the point...the point is that people who are triggered are more autistic than people who aren't

what the actual fuck...

You seem interested enough to have written a fucking novel on the subject, retard.

it's obvious he's trollin

a fucking salad between two huge slices of bread. bravo.

Why is everybody so goddamn salty in here? i like Veeky Forums regulars.

Why all the hate in this thread?
Someone continuously posts pictures of food on Veeky Forums, one of the slowest boards on the site, and you all sperg out because it has a doll in the background?
At least this involves some element of discussion, but of course, you'd rather laugh at 'go 'za memes or ja/ck/ posting.

>Veeky Forums regulars
Name them, user?

>Why is everybody so goddamn salty in here?
It's more like one or two people who hate a certain cartoon show because they can't let go of their /b/tard days

Go back to your containment thread Houstonbro.

This

Why do you get it without Lettuce and Cheese?

It had lettuce, although looking at these pictures it does appear that there is no lettuce.

Cheese however does not come on The Whopper default you have to custom order it, in the US anyway.

Hey, if I were in charge I'd get rid of that retarded rule too. Still, it does make stealthposting fun every now and then

>Have it your way

Faggot.

Faggot.

checked

BK bro is way less of a faggot than you lol

Fuck off Barneyfag

Do people really call vegetables "salad?" Do any of you know what a salad is?

Retard.

Yes, a DISH of raw or cooked vegetables. Not vegetables as toppings for a sandwich. Is this a Britbong thing?

Mustard Whopper without cheese is the only way to go.

>Mustard Whopper without cheese is the only way to go.

So, do you mean just mustard or mustard along with the ketchup and mayo?

I think Americans do, because they like to fool themselves into thinking they're "eating their greens"

If you asked me what a mixture of lettuce, pickles, onions, and tomatoes was, I'd say salad

Mayonnaise on fast food burgers never fails to disgust because those dumb fucks always put three tablespoons of the shit on there.

If I wanted a mouthful of mayonnaise I'd buy a jar and eat out of it with a spoon.