Can we all agree that anchovies are objectively the best food and fish?

Can we all agree that anchovies are objectively the best food and fish?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-36734578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>picture of herring

>having autism

>probably thought that "anchovy" was just a generic term for canned fish
>desperately searched wikipedia
>"y-you just have autism!"
lmao good thread op

t.b.q.h. I prefer the dried kind, but I know this triggers white people for whom even a single anchovy blended up in a salad dressing is a bold act of bravery worthy of posting on the insta-gramme

>implying we'll have fish in 20 years.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-36734578

>being this fucking retarded

>obligatory asshurt shitskin waah whitey 'fraid of seefoo n shit

>implying whites aren't afraid of seafood
you look familiar, are you the guy who had a hissy fit and got dragged out of the restaurant by a police officer because the manager wouldn't let him order off the kids menu?

Nah I aint that kike
And whites and chinks are the only fucks that touch seafood

>what is japan
>what is korea
>what is the entirety of southeast asia
>what is mexico
>what is peru
the only "seafood" a white will touch is a limited edition mcfish sandwich from macdonalds and he'll literally make an entire blog post about it because it's such a huge deal

Fuck you cunt, I'm white as a motherfucker and seafood is literally my favorite type of protein.

You don't know shit.

I meant chinks as in all of the east asians
>what is all of europe
>what are the american coasts

I don't think you realize the size of the fishing culture in the US, both freshwater and saltwater. In the rural regions on nice days, nothing beats hauling a cooler of beer and a fishing pole down to a quiet stream and just chilling and catching that night's dinner.

>go out to lunch with a white coworker
>eew what's that?
>shrimp?! OMG the tail is still on it YUCKEEEE
yes I get it, there are the brave gastronomic pioneers who will show off their willingness to eat WEIRD FOOD to show how multiculturated they are, but they're the exception that prove the rule

pic related, there is an entire genre of gross-out television that plays off the white person's terror of seafood

I have been eating pic related every time I go to the beach since I was 6.
I also love to get during whole and take away the head and tail and legs and she'll and enjoy the delicious insides, the closes shit to fish the average black kid gets are those white and red sticks they sell frozen in Walmart

>b-but at least I'm not black
it's the same thing, bucko. just replace mayo with shitty hot sauce, bam, you got your black food

He mostly eats bugs and things that are a bit gamey

Well I may suck at cooking but I bought these, cut them open, squeezed the insides over the sink, washed them with water and pan fried them to enjoy with rice

These and fire-cooked potatoes with just a pinch of salt.

Post of the month

Smoked kippers on crackers my niggas

Rate my chicken sandwich

What is that and why isn't it a perch?

God damn, love kippers. They're great with triscuits.

Sardines too, but I prefer them with saltines and a little dijon mustard.

Ever have smoked oysters? They can be either fucking amazing or godawful.

Pic not related obviously

2/10. Not enough chicken

>what is maine
I don't know where you meme'd up this idea in your head that white Americans don't eat seafood but if you go anywhere on the coast of the US there are seafood restaurants every 5 miles