Canadian cuisine

Guys, crystal Pepsi is literally just clear Pepsi.

What do they do with the taken out color?

Use it for their upcoming Pepsi Black

they give to dr pepper

what are you talking about, they are empty bottles

No, it is literally just clear Pepsi.

Its unnatural for pepsi to be clear so no wonder it didn't sell

where the hell have you been finding these?
none of my local grocery stores, SDMs, dollarstores or convenient stores have them.
I know i'm just gonna be disappointed but still

>I wish all my food were transparent and colorless

How is this a good idea? Who the fuck wants to do that? The novelty is gone after looking at it on a shelf.

>not craving for a refreshing Miller Clear

I got them in a gas station in Ontario.

It's been a while since i had pepsi but the pepsi crystal I go had small hint of cinnamon in it

Quebec here, Wal-mart and some convenient store chain like couche ard has them.

Why do we have to wait until august 8th for Burgerland to get crystal pepsi, while Canada has had it for almost a month

Fuck..

That just looks wrong

>re-releasing clear pepsi and ecto cooler
>no pbmaxx or pb crisps announced

FML

Give it time.

Because if there's any nasty side effects, we want to detect them on Canucks, not actual valuable people.

and what this fact has to do with the subject of the thread "Canadian cuisine"

Coke or Pepsi has nothing to do with cooking...

You can only get it in Canada currently so...

You must be pretty young to not know that crystal pepsi isn't new.

Because Pepsi is releasing Crystal Pepsi for my birthday :^)

>Pepsi
>cuisine
LOL

Canadian here who has tried the new crystal pepsi. It tastes like a watered down gross version of pepsi. There is very little flavour, it was pretty awful desu.

I'd like to know if I was the only one that got the cinnamon aftertaste.

you can blame LA Beast for this.

I didn't get any cinnamon at all. All it tasted like to me was Pepsi with less flavour, and maybe some citrus fruit aftertaste.

Also fuck you. We have to wait for fucking everything after you guys get it. And this one thing, THE ONE FUCKING THING we get before you, is godawful.

Where in Ontario

>inb4bumfuckmanitoulinisland

That guy is such a loser. Imagine the one thing he did with his life was bring back something crappy.

What did you do?

Imagine what the world would be like if Canada inherited the #1 position from the British instead of the USA

Literally? No, it's a different recipe. Literally means actually, not "pretty much".

Donate it to the black community

No its literally just clear pepsi

You clearly have not tried it, and have LITERALLY no clue what you are talking about, so shut the fuck up.

You must be pretty dumb to think the recipe is identical to the one in the 90s.

It's very different in flavor than regular Pepsi, at least it was when I was a kid and they sold it. I didn't know they re-released it until now. No one really liked it, and that's why it was discontinued. It was and is a novelty, and it's just back because of misplaced feelings of nostalgia.

>no 3d doritos
why live?

>tfw the store ran out after a few days and didn't bother ordering more.

wtf I want this
aww poor you. You get EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE

The only time doritos was good.

masturbate a whole bunch

still got them in mexico senpai

No shit, fucking mong. This has never been a secret, in fact it's been known for about 25 years now.