Supreme Coin?

Hey Veeky Forums how did it end with Supreme Coin?

Anybody can tell the whole story?

I mean, did the guy really earn something?

or it was a huge waste of time?

secretgod.io is the whole story

fuck u

More like supreme scam. Cannot believe you faggots fell for it.

More details?
How did it started? Did somebody got money or what?

I was able to get myself a few supreme coins but not many due to the limited supply. Willing to negotiate but looking $125/coin .

How are those coins sold? They got to list in some exchange or what?
Did they got sued by Supreme?

Believe it or not i started the sup coin. Gave 5000 away of the 10000 total and lost 1000 trying to get it on etherdelta. Still have the contract.

Currently not listed on any exchange just a niche coin for supreme followers. No law suit as far as i'm aware.

I did it for a learning experience. So yeh wasted about 60 bucks on gas but was kind of worth it.

How did you loose them trying to get it listed? Seriously try to get this on etherdelta or idex, Supreme fans will definitely want to buy.

I created the oringal sup coin. Someone created another supr coin and linked a website to it. The website is down now so I'm assuming there were threats.

I deposited 1000 to etherdelta to trade and they never showed up. Also, trying to trade sup just redirected to PPT. No idea why? Maybe cos it's a buggy pile of shit.

Did any sell/buy order started or it never got really listed on ED? Have you tried other exchanges?

Never even got listed. Going to try idex. Just checked and i only have 4300 left.

Am i wrong or ED let you list without any approval?

Think I may have got the second coin with the website. Dunno what the legal repercussions could be from this. Copyright on the logo is sketchy, a slight change might get around this. Someone should make a streetwear coin or some stupid shit. Plenty of dumb people on the facebook groups. If they'll buy a brick the limits are endless.

Yeh you should be able to but no matter what it just wouldnt get listed. Several people tried. Any idea how to get it on idex?

No Idea.

I'm curious on how those token would get any value. If you get to list to any exchange you still need to create fake transactions for bids and asks and set a price?

The contract was like an ICO which return SUP if you send eth to the address?

No it wasnt a sale contract so sending eth to it didnt do anything. It was just a plain token.

Got it, thanks!