Do you tip your servers more if they are QT?

Do you tip your servers more if they are QT?

ummmm no....why would you?

I don't tip

I wouldn't be surprised if I did subconsciously. I have definitely never thought, "what a QT, I'll give them more money."

Usually the cute ones are shit so they get no tips, it all depends on service.

I tip the uggos more, solidarity man.

This. If you're hot and you suck at your job? Feel the wrath of my 3 dollars sitting in my wallet and not yours.

No becauae I'm a bitter faggot edgelord I assume that good looking people get an easy ride in life, so I ain't giving them shit.

only if I get to suck on their nipples

A deal's a deal

I know most people will post in this thread that they don't tip or are poor tippers. But fortunately, 95% of non 4channers aren't miserable, rebllious poorfags. Having said that, if they stroke my ego kr are more flirtatious woth me then i may inadvertently tip slightly more--maybe an extra buck or two. But like another user sort of said, i also feel bad for hideous girls, and if they're sweet as well, I'll also tip a little extra.

This is why you are a beta cuck

If one tips on anything other than quality, then they are a loser

>beta cuck
Nice projection m8

I just have a lot of money so sparing a couple extra bucks won't kill me

Ha you don't get a couple a extra bucks by giving it all away.
Have you learned nothing from the Jews?

I tip more generously tho uggos actually, male or female.

I normally tip men more, because they're better at their job.

My tip is completely based on how long I have to wait for a refill.

I tip 20% standard, might round up to match the cents on the bill.

One exception is for bars, where I'm paying cash and want to get buybacks.

This. Ive never had the slightest issue with a male waiter

I tip like this as well.

Same

I tip if the following occurs:
- They stop by at least three times and no more than five times during my whole meal to see if I need anything, at an interval of no more than once every fifteen minutes.
- If I have a complaint about something, they do everything in their power to fix it without argument. I found a hair in my soup? "I do apologize about that! Here let me get you a replacement meal."
If they argue back at all, no matter what, then they're taking a massive hit on the tip. I want something changed on my meal? "Well I'm not sure, however I can ask." If they won't change it, I'll be pissed, but I won't hold it against the waiter.
- If I ask for suggestions, I expect them to glamorize everything on the menu, however I truly appreciate full on honesty. "All our meals are good, however many find the Baby Back Ribs with Rosemary Mashed Potatoes to be excellent."
- If I'm hanging out in a cafe to do work, and all I buy is some cheap tea, then I'll throw the barista a dollar if they don't bother me at all. If they check up on me, or ask me repeatedly if I would like anything else, then it'll piss me off.
- I expect good communication. Let's say I ordered about five minutes ago, but suddenly I get a text that my wife is in the hospital. I call over the waiter and I ask for my check, because I need to suddenly leave. "Oh no I'm sorry to hear that sir! I'll bring you a check for what's already out, and cancel the main course. Would you like me to wrap up what's here so you may eat it later?" Don't you dare charge me for my order, because they were in the middle of cooking it! It's unacceptable to have to pay for a meal I'm not eating, no matter how much it's cooked.

This stuff is simple, yet these assholes can't seem to do anything right. Is your job really that hard where you have to talk back, or try to let mistakes sneak by hoping I won't notice?

This is because they actually understand the rules of their workplace, and what to do if issues occur. They treat you like a human if they have a problem, instead of taking it personally. I mean seriously? If I complain about some hair in my soup, it's not a personal attack! I just expect a replacement without hair!!

I normally tip $10.

I'll sometimes do more depending on the circumstances. If she tells me she's going on vacation soon, or if the service was truly exceptional, or they had to put up with a lot of shit.

I tip pretty well because eating and drinking out are like my only entertainment expenses and I make too much money for a young single man.

>Do you tip

No

those explosed breasts are unhygeinic. Would not tip

I tip them less because I figure idiots tip them more. That, and I'm cheap.

Usually tip $2 to $3 anywhere I go.

I went to le pain quotidien, I absolutely loved it, I never been to a place like that and the waiter gave awesome service, so I tipped $10.

If you aren't directly responsible for something, you should expect or receive any kind of praise or reward.

I don't tip at all because:
1. if you don't make enough at your job, it's not my problem.
2. people who work harder than you don't get tips
3. a good experience at a restaurant has nothing to do with the server; it's got to do with the chef and the atmosphere
4. i'm not bribing you to do your job well; just like with any other job, i expect you to do your best
5. even if tipping WAS absolutely necessary, i'm not giving the server a percentage of the bill. there's no reason for you to get paid $20 (3x the minimum wage) for 10 minutes of piss fucking easy work in an air conditioned room just because i spent $100 on an appetizer and a bottle of wine
6. even if i don't tip, i'm surrounded by idiots who do, so a lack of my contribution still results in the server making several times minimum wage per hour

Anytime we go out, I pay for dinner and my girlfriend, who has been brainwashed into tipping from birth (she is an American), leaves the tip. Usually 20%.

i give em 15% and don't make conversation or eye contact

>I tip pretty well because eating and drinking out are like my only entertainment expenses and I make too much money for a young single man.

>tfw also a forever alone yuppie who tips too much

I wonder if the waitresses even care that much.

No. Why the fuck would I do that?

I don't think they do since I only hop between like 3 restaurants and they all know my name.

I used to not like going to the same place 2 nights in a row, but I don't even give a shit now.

I tip if they are nice, regardless of gender or appearance. I consider it charity.

What I mean is like... I tipped you $10 or $20 or something like that on a $15 bill... but it's still just $10. How much is that REALLY to a waitress?

I don't know, I used to think about that, but now I think they expect it from me. :\

That's also why I don't visit anywhere often enough to be remembered

I know what you mean, but at least at all the places I go to they actually talk to me and have real conversations and it's almost like having real friends.

>Don't you dare charge me for my order, because they were in the middle of cooking it! It's unacceptable to have to pay for a meal I'm not eating, no matter how much it's cooked.

How stupid are you? I hope you're trolling

>tfw learning how to cook so I can eat good food w/o feeling like I'm being "used" by waitresses

I'm extra attentive to their service if they are attractive. Because I'm a loser and think that they rely on their looks and so hey won't bother as much

All that bullshit being said, I only tip if I eat, and then it's usually up to 20% or so.

I think I hate myself a bit more if I tip attractive ones, but I have to, otherwise I would discriminate them on account of their looks and thus being a hypocritical prick. Which I am inside, but I don't act like it

>I hate the way I am sometimes

No because i don't live in a country where the owners of restaurants are so jewish they don't pay their workers enough.

I don't hardly feel anything anymore unless I'm drinking.

>I tip pretty female servers better than pretty much all male ones.
>I don't even care anymore.

Now I'm curious what you do for a living and how old you are

honestly, no.

You dont tip?
What do you mean you dont tip?

Railroad conductor and 25.

I made... $530 working last night and praying my phone doesn't ring in the next 5 minutes.

I'll tip them explicitly less for a while then
Someone needs to combat this madness you've enlisted yourself on
It is up to me then...

And it didn't ring. :D
Good luck, amigo.

*insert generic sjw comment here*

That feel when the best waiters are men but they get paid less

He means he never frequents restaurants because he doesn't like boogers and cum in his meals. He can only go and stiff each place once and then he has to move on.

You should see a doctor if you are called autistic frequently. Maybe people are right and what your parents thought of as your "little social idiosyncrasies" and what you consider evidence of your superiority may actually be a medical condition.

If you seek help you may be able to make socializing more comfortable/bearable using exposure therapy and mood stabilizing medication. It may help you be more successful and not feel like someone living on the fringe of humanity.

You aren't alone, there are many autistic people who can lead productive lives. You may never be "normal" by standard social norms and people may always find you a bit too much to be around, but you can make positive changes.

Just go to the doctor and talk, let him make tests, and don't let the subsequent diagnosis weigh you down. It will help you in the long run, I believe in you user. If you need support, I've sent my email address to Hiroshimoot with a copy of this thread. If you contact him from your IP address I've given him permission to share my contact info with you.

You can do it!

Maybe the majority of said Veeky Forums posters live in a first world country and not one where people don't get paid for their job.

>I tip

Because he's a loser and a cute girl being nice to him probably makes him elated

It makes sense
You tip your service based on how pleasant the experience is
Your experience would be more pleasant if you got to look at a cute girl over an ugly cooze

Basically this
People do it often times without realizing it
It's a core concept/practice in advertising

lol, tipping. The only place I tip is a local teriyaki place and a local pizza joint. That's also just because it's family owned and operated, and both places have staff that work 6 days a week (and probably balance books on the 7th.

How do you feel about servers giving cooks "tipout"? Some restaurants, mostly Canadian, make servers give 2-4% of their total bills to a pot for the kitchen staff, to be collected and split every so often.

Holy shit those fucking tits jesus christ yowza

Really though is there some sort of source on the girl or anything? Image search gives me "Female". Thanks, google.

That you Steve?

I bet you steal money from strippers, too.

I don't tip.
Servers are entitled faggots who deserve to starve.

Ex-server?

Alia Janine.

I don't tip servers. I surely would not tip a bartender. Sometimes I tip a delivery driver if it's bad weather.

probably subconsciously, but not that I know of

In most 1st world countries, theres this thing called minimum wage. It means you can live from your wage.

This is the reason that I'm in favor of service charges replacing tipping.

Because ultimately people who tip properly are just paying for assholes like this.

>Implying service charges are even needed.
Have been a chef in a few restaurants and have handled finances for some of them. Unless a restaurant is about to go under, most of them can afford to pay their staff decent wages and charge less but don't.

I've done back of the house, including managing. Average profit on restaurants is the lowest of almost every industry. If you don't have service fees, you have to raise prices.

Personally, I'm more in favor of separating the two charges, so as a consumer I see what I'm getting.

Yes, I go to eat at a restaurant to enjoy my experience. Look should look good, restauran should look good and so should service.
If the waitress isn't attractive then I'm tipping half

You, my dick thanks you my brother

whats her name?

Look through the thread, numbnuts.

Pretty much nobody else in this thread agrees with me? Yeah, I'll tip more for the QTs, why shouldn't I be paying more if I'm getting eye candy with my meal?

Also, I'm pretty sure plenty of spots selectively hire employees based on how attractive they are, because it attracts more customers. Obvious ones are places like Hooters and The Tilted Kilt, but there's plenty.