Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/is-diet-soda-bad-for-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because i like the flavor and i drink one maybe once a week

go fuck yourself

>I like the flavor
>of coke zero

delete this and your tastebuds

actually nevermind, just delete your post, I realized you probably don't have tastebuds

>lol im really mad about things im gonna become the edgy soda hater of Veeky Forums!! im making a name for myself on the internet this thread will go down in history lol! x^)

I love soda though

Coke Zero is just vile

Regular soda tastes like shit. Now smd faggot

Time to get off the internet.
Your Mom wants to finish up back to school shopping before the stores close.
She's also ashamed at you repeating the 7th grade for the 5th time.

i fucked ur mom.

After drinking Diet Coke and Coke Zero for so long I can't drink normal Coke anymore, it tastes gross to me.

I'm your dad. Give me a hug.

that like saying you drink keystone light for the flavor.

make me a sandwich

It mixes well with rum, and if I skip a meal, I don't gain weight from drinking.

This.

Hate beer, love liquor , but don't want to gain a full kyon of weight from your alcoholism?

Mix your liquor with diet soda.

fpbp.

OP is a landwhale

Better than regular coke desu

It's not your body or your decision, why do you care so much what other people do? Do you have autism? Are you braindead? Did somebody force you to drink Coke until you got sick?

Do yourself a favor and shove your fist up your own asshole.

100% true, and, if you get the mixture right, most people can't tell that you put diet soda in.

Also (and forgive me because I can't remember the science behind it) but I read an article saying that mixing with diet soda actually helps you get drunk faster.

My personal favorite is Diet A&W cream soda with spiced rum, but Coke Zero is good too.

I need my yummies

I drink coke, regular, for the burning effect it has when ice cold. No other soda has that, not even the light/zero versions.

I drink coke zero with bourbon because it means I can get drunk with less calories

I see people at the vending machine buying coke zero and diet coke when clearly they are going to drink it without any alcohol and I wonder what their purpose in life is

I queue up at the vending machine to buy coke zero so I can go outside and pour whiskey into it

Yes

Exactly it doesn't even work.
>scientifically proven to make you hungrier
>tea and coffee is also calorie free but has none of that jewery.

Fuck coke zero

Because people in america are fat. Every once in a while they decide they don't want to be fat anymore. Basic logic dictates that for them to stop being fat, they have to make drastic lifestyle changes (such as reading the backs of food products and counting calories). Rather than make these changes, they choose to buy useless fad diet materials and coke zero and post inspirational images on facebook. These things give them temporary feelings of pleasure and the illusion of change. However, they don't stop being fat, so eventually they forget that they wanted to stop being fat, and go back to their original lifestyle.

This process repeats itself every few months, usually between 4 and 6.

Not everybody's that stupid, though, and sometimes low-cal sodas such as Coke Zero helps people break their habit of drinking sugary soda while still allowing them to taste some sweetness.

I myself drank diet soda for six months before I finally stopped drinking soda and other sugary drinks altogether. Now ninety-plus percent of my fluid intake is water, and I might have a diet soda occasionally when mixing liquor or just as a treat because I want it.

I mean, not everybody's a retard.

So i'm guessing you never saw Scott Pilgrim. That's my boy deh!

Most of the kiddies here are too young to have seen it. It was well before their time.

just for the taste of it nigga

The truth in this post is slightly annoying, like a mosquito bite without the Zika or West Nile.

Coke Life is the only good one.

When I used to hang out with my friend from highschool he would buy a slurpee and 4 litres of coke zero and down all of it at least once a week.

He called me a while after doing this and he said he got diabetes. He said type 1, but I have my doubts

Type 1 is influenced by environmental factors as well as genetic ones.
In identical twins, when one develops type 1 diabetes, the other will develop it only 50% of the time.

I never got used to the flavour of regular Coke so the taste of Coke Zero/Diet is fine by me. Always funny to hear fat Americans get triggered.

Having a break with this one right now. Although our coke comes with real sugar, I try to lower my sugar intake.

Coke Zero is to soda what vaping is to smoking

>I place looking cool over my health

Anti-vapers are just as bad as any vaper ever will be.

I stopped being a fatty and drinking soda all the time and now regular coke just tastes like nasty, mouth coating corn syrup to me.

>scientifically proven
all I see in a google search is clickbait looking articles on clickbait websites

literally why the fuck do you care what other people want to drink

diabetes type 1. also it's either that or diet coke so deffo coke zero over that trash.

examine.com/nutrition/is-diet-soda-bad-for-you/
>claiming things

I drink mostly water but I will have a diet soda every now and again, I just like mixing it up with something carbonated rather than still fuck the flavour all that shit just tastes like sugar.

Any soda with high fructose is shit tier, and in america that means most of them.

Diet coke is a fine mixer for bottom shelf whiskey and rum, Coke Zero has a flavor profile I find enjoyable occasionally (dat cinnamon undertone) and available in any gas station. Diet Dr Pepper is pretty inoffensive, and if I am getting a 2L with no plans of drinking with it, its this.

Prefer black tea (with sweet n low or agave, come at me) for drinking normally. but if a soda if I am at the liquor store ill get fentimans, moxy, maine root or some other decent soda but otherwise I will stick to diet dr pepper/diet coke.

>drinking soda
>ever
Hope you like no teeth, you faggots

Why would I not?

Same taste, zero calories , it's delicious now go buy one fairy faggot!!!