Who here /coffee junkie/?

Who here /coffee junkie/?
Pros:
lose fat;
more energy;
makes life tolerable;
also extra large Tim hortons dark roast with one cream master race;

Why is life so much better with coffee? anytime I quit I'm just miserable even after withdrawals, and I eat healthy as well.

caffeine is terrible.

because it gives energy, suppresses appetite and gives motivation to not an hero.

cons:
smell like shit after 3 cups
shits
ulcers

i do like coffee but it is overhyped. i just thank god i wasnt hooked on it in college enough to actually fall for this fad

"an hero" = suicide, for those who don't know.

i've never had any of those symptoms, you're just too weak.

>user you can't drink hot coffee, it's 100 degrees outside!

LULZXD1337DUD3

Use to drink a lot of coffee but I found I didn't have time to grab a cup so I just kinda stopped and I feel great in the mornings now without it.

ffs m8 just shut yer trap

TJ?

Pros:
Get you energized
Taste good
Smells good
Available in most part of the world
Cheap-ish
Cons:
Sometimes I get the shits

>Sometimes I get the shits
That's a pro for me. One strong cup of coffee in the morning, a liberating dump, then a whole day feeling feather light

Only drawback to coffee I get is drinking more than one cup on an empty stomach makes me uncomfortably anxious and jittery.

Don't tell the Normies our secret club lingo pls. :^]

>summertime in the city
>get up really early (like 4:30am) to walk to my favorite diner about a mile away
>get in before the sunrises, like 3 customers there
>order a cup of coffee (black, in b4 fedora)
>order a greek omelete, gyro meat, feta cheese, tziki sauce, and some potatoes with toast
>finish the whole thing, walk back home as the sun rises
>get about 2 blocks before I gotta shit
>hmm if I'm really careful I think I can hurry b...
>nope, really gotta fuckin' shit bro
>hook a right to the main road and find a burger king
>it's in the nigger part of town so the bathroom is locked
>ask them i I can use it, and they say I otta order something
>order the #2 with coffee
>order the #2
>with more coffee
>i'm whiteknuckling the metal bar where you pick up your order
>I got about 3 minutes man
>they give me my food, have to ask for the key again
>some guy gives it to me, walk into the bathroom
>no mirror, locks on the toilet paper rolls, spray-painted graffiti walls but not the festive kind
>empty what can only be described as a paint bucket quantity of house stain into this poor toilet
>still have this cup of coffee with me

Why did you eat so many things? Wouldn't the omelette and some toast with a coffee been enough for breakfast?

Also who eats tzatziki for breakfast?

because I was hungry you silly willy

also you've never had a greek omelet?

Now I why norrebro smells like shit

>I found I didn't have time to grab a cup

such is the life of wageslaves.

No but I googled it (didn't know we had a national omelet). It seems enough on its own with some toast - but I would have added chopped Greek sausage to it. What did yours contain?

I'm totally fine with people doing this but how do you accomplish it? are you skeley mode or something??
If it's hot outside and I drink hot coffee, I feel ill for the rest of the day.

>tim hortons
Gross.

same, hot drinks in the heat make me feel all sweaty and woozy

I don't drink it as I'm walking around outside, if that's what you mean. That's excessive even for my love of coffee. But just because it's hot outside doesn't mean I can't enjoy coffee when I'm getting a meal somewhere else, and I still drink it regularly at home in the morning and evening.

Sitting out on the porch after the sun's gone down on a summer evening with a nice cup of hot coffee is great.

This pretty much. Drink about four cups worth (really 2.5 in a normal fucjing sized coffee cup). Take a nice healthy shit every morning about an hour later.

I hope you people aren't adulterating your coffee with shit like sugar and cream
You might as well drink a soda, it's just as bad for you.

>cawfee

You take it to work, where it's like 70 degrees, or you buy a normal sized espresso

Cons: is not tea.

>milk
I need all the calcium I can get, would rather get at least some of it from food as opposed to always popping pills

>sugar
if 1.5 tsp of sugar a day is going to fuck up my life that much, then I might as well just give up anyways

>Cons:
>Sometimes I get the shits

id say the Con is that it increases your sweating, at least for me

I've made so much of a habit out of this, i'll drink a cup of coffee 20 minutes before i go for a shit every time without fail.

I brew the strongest coffee possible, literally overflow the container and use light roast(most caffeine content), then chug a whole pot.

For like 4 hours, I'm the shit. Then I get insanely dehydrated and tired.

I can't just chill out to a normal sized cup of brew. Which is why I no longer drink coffee.