This is the only time I'm gonna give you inside information user, the devs are insane on this one...

this is the only time I'm gonna give you inside information user, the devs are insane on this one, it's not going anywhere

www.cryptocities.net

Here's the discord

discord gg P2mfHAw

>pump the cities

bumperino

So many threads about the same game. Is cryptocities truly the game that will survive?

Bump

This is crazy I've never seen a game shilled so hard on biz before. This could be the real deal.

It really good. Looks like they are concerned with long term strategy and not quick gains.

Could be a sign......

I just bought a few cities. Looked into it and it looked good

bought my first city and now I am doing a discovery, I am pretty sure I can get in for free if I sell my city tomorrow

This is amazing the discovery cost is half of the selling price. It's truly sustainable.

nice job pajeet

>Everything i dont own is pajeets shilling reeee

Honestly i researched this a bit and read through their discord and thats why I decided to try it. Price for buy in is just 0.01 so not like its a huge risk

Don't be so butthurt it was a compliment

Update: www.cryptociti.es is a ripoff and a scam, the good game is www.cryptocities.net unfortunately a lot of people went to the wrong site...lowest of the low name copying bitches

Holy shit never seen so many threads about a single game. This must be mental

>It really good
>truly the game that will survive?
>Could be a sign......
>It's truly sustainable.
>This must be mental

I just bought some cities for 0.011 and sold them for 0.05 this shit is for real

>wat do you mean these all look like nomral pople to me, I need to 100x my bitcorns, shut up fuder!

Just bought a level 1, only ten bucks might as well try it out

Bumparoo

Wewlad

ive literally never seen shilling this bad, lol are they all really pajeets too? this is great kek

Shoo shoo pajeets

Are you guys retarded? A game hasn't been shilled this hard since cryptokitties? Put two and two together, I bet you don't even have any link.

you see its funny because everyone else seems to think anyone who buys into this is retarded, looks like Im a fucking retard either way bub

Oh my goodness wow. Everyoe must buy this special game.

>Fudding a game your playing

I like your style

lol ty for mirin, im a special breed of palsy

I'm also mirin

CITY MARINE REPORTING FOR DUTY