Is the cheetos burrito going to be any good?

is the cheetos burrito going to be any good?

I like Cheetos but I don't think they'd be great in a burrito. Fritos work because they're corn chips, it fits with the other flavors.

But I'll give it a shot if I see it.

i feel like they'll get really soggy

fritos/tortilla chips don't really have that problem

The rice is going to suck dick, I can already tell. I'm gonna order without the rice.

Awe yes, one of the mysteries of the universe. OR YOU COULD BUY A BAG OF CHEETOS AND PUT THEM IN THERE. Fucking retards.

Yeah this, though not because of flavor but texture instead.

Corn chips get soggy, but they stay the same size. Cheetos are puffed corn, they shrink when you keep one in your mouth sucking on it. I feel like they'll be soaked little mounds of mush by the time you eat them.

Looks like a spread

what do you think cheetos are made of

toes covered in cheese powder

>OR YOU COULD JUST MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING BURRITOS
>OR YOU COULD JUST NOT GO INTO THE FUCKING THREAD ABOUT SHIT YOU DON'T LIKE AND BUMP IT
>OR YOU COULD JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF user

no

Calm the fuck down and go eat the honey mustard tendies that mom made for you

I SAID I WANTED RANCH, MOM!!!!!!!

now i am craving user

There's a little spot by my place that does Carne asada burritos with spicy cheetos in it and it is quite good. They're an over all pretty good restaurant though.

i'll ask for it, but tell them to hold the cheetos so i can get my cheesy double beef burrito back

Hot cheetos would be better than the regular ones, I wonder why Taco Bell aren't using those.

Hot cheetos does sound better. Id buy it for 99cents.

No rice tho. Beans sound better.
Whole beans sound even better. Sounds less soggy.

And fritos do get soggy.

Plebs can't handle spicy is my guess. TB definitely caters to the lower rungs.

theyre good a pack of spicy and a pack of crunchy mixed with ramen mixed with sliced slimjims mixed with microwave chili mixed with mayonnaise mixed with a pouch of microwave rice mixed with 7 packs of tobascoâ„¢ mixed in a plastic garbage bag and served in flour tortillas.

Please tell me that this is just a joke and that someone just photoshopped cheetos on it.

Dont cheetos have an exclusive deal with burgerking?

just gimme the toast. it's all I need.

Taco Johns had a Flamin Hot Cheetos burrito a while back. Definitely not as good as it sounded. The Cheetos got a bit soggy and the flavoring just didn't mesh well with the other ingredients.