How much water do you drink a day? Reminder that if you're not pissing clear you're doing it wrong

how much water do you drink a day? Reminder that if you're not pissing clear you're doing it wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyUtQ4tW5zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uh, 72ish oz a day I think. Possibly more if it's really hot.

Stand up, DRANK
Sit down, DRANK

FADED. shit man i heard this in a house mix last year. kinda fancy seeing this image here.

Kendrick Lamar is a very popular performing artist, of course you've heard this before.

A couple gallons a day easy. I work in construction, so even that isn't enough to have clear piss.

Not to mention I drink one monster, red bull, and rockstar a day.

>Reminder that if you're not pissing clear you're doing it wrong.
you are wrong, and you arent a doctor. go fuck yourself

i drink maybe a gallon a day

Actually your pee should have a little color to it. If it's completely clear that means you're getting too much water and that can potentially cause problems too.

About a cup with cereal or oats, I eat a lot of soup, and I have tea at night.

So like 3-4 cups on average I guess.

I don't like drinking too much because I don't like having to pee all the time.

Not that guy, but I've never heard a song by him before. It's easy to avoid hearing shit music by today's "top artists" if you aren't interested.

I'm sure the "music" you like is much "better".

I wake up at 5am so:

5am: 1 liter
6: 1 liter
7: 1 liter then drink green tea or coffee, whichever I find at work
8: 1 liter with 25g protein
9: repeat^
10-8pm: Eat and then drink however much I want throughout the day. I end up drinking another 2 liters during my workout. Lost 110 pounds this way in 6 months.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Only niggers listen to your banging rocks and Ebonics poems.

>Lost 110 pounds this way in 6 months

what were your starting stats?
post body pls

It doesn't involve shameless product placement, Auto-Tune, astroturf social media efforts to garner attention, a dozen producers behind each single, etc.

And I'm sure the "white" music you listen to is good music

Enlighten us with examples of music that you think is "good"

Well, no wonder, with all that time you spend gulping water down, besides probably feeling bloated all the time.

please post a youtube link of your favorite band

White anything is the best.

Your "black music" is simply shit music produced and marketed by Jewish executives to angry young white people who are confused and think that this commercial garbage is edgy and "real".

Go shit post on /mu/ we are trying to have a serious discussion about water and piss color.

>Youtube
lol no thanks, I don't do Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, or any of your shitty social media garbage My mind and my decisions are not commodities and I do not expose myself to "free" media tracking my data and intertwined with advertisements.

That's the difference between me, a free man, and you, an idiot who feeds from the trough of the morons and begs for more.

What browser are you using?

just give us a name of your favorite thing to listen too. one name

It is possible to get drunk off water if you drink half your body weight in it.

But that doesn't mean it's even remotely bad to drink excessive amounts of water, as long as it isn't half of your body weight.

In the worst case, your kidney will filter it out from your blood harmlessly through osmosis. In fact, the kidneys generally pull excessive amounts of water from the blood, only to put a lot of it back.

Wtf I love Veeky Forums now

Looks like I'm a #co/ck/missile

iceweasel

I drink somewhere between a 1/2 gallon and 1 gallon a day. And thats just plain water, not counting various other clearish liquids. Plus ive been eating a lot of watermelon lately

My pee is almost never clear though since i am constantly trying to recover from the night before. I drink just enough water to not get dehydrated/hungover the next morning

>drunk
wut. You'll get severe electrolyte deficiencies which could be fatal. This has actually killed some idiots

The only way an otherwise healthy person would get hyponatremia is if they drank way too much water. Having completely clear pee is not a problem, but neither is having a straw colored pee.

Weighed ~180, 5'8.
Weigh ~165 now. Think I got 15 pounds to go before seeing abs but I've been bulking up for 2 months or so.

Yeah, I just eat 1 big meal which ends up being around 1.5k cal.

Love the pic. Not pissing clear is fine though, it's really not that serious.

180-165 != 110 lbs

Dude don't shitpost

This. I stay away from commercial radio because it's the same 25 songs everyone is supposed to like. It's like watching network sitcoms. Simple, lowest common denominator dreck for the masses.

I lost about 60 pounds and now I just sweat profusely, I never had this problem when I was fat
if I'm exercising I need to put in about 4.5 liters of water per hour

It actually grosses people out a little how I sweat so much.

I don't know why this is happening

fuck off man

No worries, but I seriously think you should a doctor.

please give me an example of what you listen to

* see

4.5 liter per hour? How much to you weigh?

Did you talk to a doctor about this/ do you know if you are diabetic?
This could be enough to cause hyponatremia in a healthy person.

Lucky to make it through half a liter, not including a can of soda or glass of milk. If I force myself to drink it it makes me sick.

I don't get thirsty a lot and my pee usually yellow in the morning and pale yellow/clear by the time I go to bed. I've never been sure how worried I should be about this. I always forget to mention it to my doctor.

197-205 depending on if my belly is full and I'm hydrated and what not

I have not seen a doctor. I think I Was prediabetic when I Was fat because I was showing symptoms which is why I decided to lose weight. I didn't dislike being fat, honestly I was pretty happy. but I felt my health starting to decline so I begrudgingly lost weight this year. Lost almost 70 since december

It's great that you decided to drop some weight to improve your health. but you should go see a doctor and get diagnosed. A common symptom of diabetes is excessive thirst.

3 litres a day?

This. Well, not the fatal part, but if you drink excess water and your pee is completely clear you're pissing out electrolytes and dehydrating yourself.

You people are going to piss enough nutrients away to end up with modern scurvy.

750ml water bottle gets filled twice a day.
Plus I drink about a litre of milk every day
Add another 750ml of water and electrolytes on ride days. Double that in summer (it's winter now) when I sweat more.

feelsgoodman

Summertime: about 2 litrres,
Wintertime: 3/4 litres
Always: 1 cup morning coffee.
Piss looks fine, yellowish

Between 60 and 90 ounces a day, not including coffee.

Holy fuck, the straight edge I shaved with tonight is not even 1/10th as sharp as your edge.

You legit think you're better than others because you Dont use social media

I'd say 3 litres, I got that diabetes insipidus so it just goes right through me

i drink when im thirsty

cheeky reminder that thirst that isnt easily quenchable is a sign of diabetes

Fuckboy.

fuck off

>You legit think you're better than others because you Dont use social media

Not the guy you are arguing with, but I also don't partake in social media - and we are better than you in that regard.

Usually about a gallon per day, plus coffee and beer. I just enjoy the feeling of being fully hydrated.

If the piss ain't clear, stones are near

You use Veeky Forums, which is an enormous social outlet. It's all the same shit, you've just convinced yourself you're better for only using the one you approve of.

>this brainwashed
Good goyim.

about 2 gallons

>read thread
>gallon
>gallon
>gallon

whats this stupidity, dont you know liters you ameriplebs?

>this
>too
>shall
>pass
Might hurt like hell, but it'll pass.

>liters
Cucked by the French, I see. Silly Europussies.

>liters
The only thing that gets drunk in liters around here is candy water, you faget.

Depending on your water, you're probably leeching nutrients out of your system, unless you live in a +28 Celsius environment and are doing labour.

>drink recommended amount of water
>have to pee every 15 min

just fuck my kidneys up

>it's bad that I message my friends from time to time with an easy-to-use platform
stay mad

Usually a gallon, more if I run that day.

sms is the easiest and less bloated and doesn't come with the propoganda that you see on other platforms.

I don't really know exactly how much but I'm pissing every 30 minutes and it's completely clear and a healthy amount too.

Lol, pissing every 30 mins, healthy? Nah, hardly

Shit senpai mah bad I ment to say 280. Haven't typed the 2 in forever.

I drink a fucking shitload of water m8.

Water is the secret man. I drink water all day and am rarely hungry. I have to force myself to eat cause the water keeps me satiated. So easy to lose weight, or maintain a small figure this way. I wish young fat me knew about this sooner.

Australia why did you post that

The 'propaganda' is easily ignorable, and it's useful for group chats. My friends don't have an sms group chat thing so it's the simplest

Careful now, water got memory, so say the genious that believe in homoeopathic

bitch nigga

Try again.

hah me too man

4 gallons a day. I use up a lot of semen during an afternoon.

6 gallons a day.
Playing counterstrike makes me sweaty

Is it pronounced lee-tur or lee-trey?

I have a 2.2L bottle that came tree with some brotein, I usually drain it twice a day

lair-twah

well, I work in a kitchen, so about 12 litres a day

I drink about 3 to 4 gallons of water a day:^).

I'm at the point where drinking 2 bottles of water a day is difficult and if I force myself to drink, I feel sick.

Your first option is correct.

An 'e' is only pronounced as 'ay' when there's a thing (not sure what it's called) on top of it. Like so: é.

It triggers me when people spell café without it.

Kendrick Lamar is contemporary music for the enlightened listener

His music is on a completely different level to the rest of popular music right now.

Although swimming pools is a bad example, I'd recommend listening to "how much a dollar cost" - "blacker the berry" or "the art of peer pressure"

enlightenment doesn't exist
Anyway he's vastly overrated rather listen too thisyoutube.com/watch?v=zyUtQ4tW5zQ

Man I remember doing hot tar roofing - and as a ginger I would have to wear long sleeves and a head wrap like an arab - and drinking 3-5 gallons a day and not pissing once during the workday. Even my boots would get soaked through and have white salt deposits on them from sweating so much.

My first piss after work would not come until I had several beers and a cold shower.

I don't keep track, but I drink a lot of water. Please don't be that guy walking around with a milk jug full of water telling people 'gotta stay hydrated'

it's an accent

that accented "e" sounds like the first "a" in Asia

What even is a gallon?

>kendrick lamar
>vastly overrated
>listen to muh enlightened classics
Mad Max: Fury Road is *vastly* overrated. Here, watch Die Hard, I'd much rather watch that then your modern CGI bullshit.

Four liters.

i hate american measuring jesus christ

Four quarts

I drink right around 4 liters a day and I piss brown and powdery if I even piss at all once a day and am always thirsty still.

the thirst I don't find unusual given the rate at which I shed water
I'm not kidding when I say I leave puddles. if I have my shoes off the bottoms of my feet get so slippery its hard to walk. Forget about doing planks on anything other than a rubber mat, even with a rubber mat I still slip and slide around like crazy.
The amount I sweat is actually disgusting to people around me

if I work out for 30 minutes you would think I just jumped into a pool with my clothes on