Kid-Friendly Eateries

My hubbie and I are the doting parents of 5 loud-n'-proud kids. (TYVM) :D

Are there any good chain restaurants to take our precious darlings to for dinner, all at once?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/china-lifts-one-child-policy-amid-worries-of-graying-population/2015/10/29/207fc0e6-7e2b-11e5-beba-927fd8634498_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends how well you usually beat them.

>My hubbie and I are the doting parents of 5 loud-n'-proud kids
Please stop now.

Don't make the mistake my parents did and have 12 of us and then bicker and argue and hate one another and finally divorce after nearly 30 years.

But otherwise, you can take them to nearly any restaurant. That's not too many.

The wife and I were worried that our social life would take a dive after the precious little one came into ours, but nothing has been further from the truth. We go to the same gastropub we've always gone to and the staff has been great! The staff know to ask the other tables to watch their foul language around our innocent angel, and most of the patrons (except for the awful, selfish single men) are only too happy to accommodate. It really does take a village!

Anyway you should go to your regular place, don't be intimidated by jealous singles. They'll come around when it's their turn, LOL

This shitty bait upsets me so much more than it should... but then I looked at my bank account and I feel so much better.

< hubbie
< 2nd kid from the right looks retarded
< having been pregnant for a total of 45 months

Sexual reproduction is literally the reason for living. Only pathetic people think having money and toys is the end goal. You are an evolutionary dead end and your parents and ancestors are ashamed. The Eukaryotic lineage wonders what went wrong.

Ersatz living through internet and consumerism - wonder who is beyond this?

Is it Jews? I heard they control Hollywood too.

>Cannot see that there is more to life than knocking up some broad to have your progeny.
>Thinks that he's not being played by the (((forces that be))).

How is having kids and furthering the white race being played by the Jews? My genes have been successfully passed on; by all metrics I am superior to you.

You spend your time online and think buying the next best thing is a life well-lived. Do you still have your Steve Jobs Candle Vigil RIP app?

>implying that because I do not have children that I engage in mass consumerism.
You're falling for (((their))) lies again.

Children. Should. Eat. Homecooked. Meals. Until. They. Are. Old. Enough. To. Appreciate. Fine. Dining.

But pizza places & neighborhood joints are good.

t. actual parent

The belief in the significance of evolutionary biology is a memetic disease.

Congratulations, you've intentionally reduced yourself to nothing more than an animal.

>loud 'n' proud

Teach them the silent game, and perhaps respect for others

Golden corral

That's not too many???
Yes, yes it is.
Stop at 2, for my kids' sake, please.

yes it is you fucking asshole. we need less people on this planet. not more. if everyone for the next generation had 1 and only 1 child the world would be a better place than it is now.

This. Most men that I know of in their 50s and 60s who never had a family are lonely nobodies. All they can talk about is their past times and the 'fun' they had in their youth while the reality they'll die alone is slowly closing in on them. It's very sad

Fazoli's

>>being baited this easily

Yeah, but not the way you wanted: YOU thought we would bitch about loud kids in restaurants.

Bait and switch

>this nonsense self interested argument again

No you chucklefuck, we need fewer evolutionary inferior and culturally backward third wielders who do literally nothing but breed, kill, and consume resources. We need -more- Westerners and Asian developed educated people to develop the technologies that allow us to be sustainable and go forward as humanity. Who do you think developed the sciences for the agricultural revolution that allows us to sustain the current global population? Certainly not Africans. We need more scientists, engineers, businessmen, etc. that drive the world onward and more contraception in areas that do not generate such people.

You are probably of a social caste that has no excuse other than your own personal failures.

>implying
Over population is not the issue people make it out to be. Many developed nations have negative birth rates now.

>we need more engineers and businessmen
Tell that to all the unemployed engineers and businessmen I know.
We need less of everything.
All those third worlders wouldn't be there anyway if we stopped subsidizing them and outsourcing OUR jobs to them.

For the love of all that's holy, I don't want my descendants to live in a world populated by smiling fucking Mormons and China!

Not so: flyover America is really cranking 'em out right now.

This. So much this.

While I'd like less flyover, they're really not. If not for immigation the US would be about population neutral

Make sure you tip with a rip

>We need more scientists, engineers, businessmen, etc. that drive the world onward

Meh, we're likely to hit a tipping point with AI very shortly that's going to see up to 90% of the population's work be automated away. Not just factory workers, but doctors, lawyers, etc.

At that point, consumption is going to have to be decoupled from employment, or you're going to need an Elysium type robotic army to keep people in poverty.

Be real pham, how fucking stupid are you?

>my descendants
>implying you'll ever have sex, much less procreate

ITT: people who have never watched Idiocracy

can't see how dying alone is any less sad than dying surrounded by people who resent you, say terrible things about you, and are waiting to get their hands on your money.

>live in SF Bay Area
>Families have 1 or 2 kids
>Anyone with 3+ is "the big family", and probably religious
>Go to Texas
>Every fucking family has 4+ kids
>Every family

less of everything: super satan decrees it

Having nursed a parent through terminal cancer, I will tell you as well everybody dies alone. Your family might be there or not, but that's something you and only you face.

That would be *your* fault for being a shit parent.
My grandmother died surrounded by music and love and flowers, covered by the blanket that I knit her.
She earned it by investing love in all her descendants.

While anecdotes are great and all . . . .

Texas is 2.09 - higher than the US average, and one of the highest in the nation, but not like a massive explosion. Replacement point of TFR is 1.9.

Earned what? A blanket?

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but she was either so doped up she didn't know who any of you were, or was much too busy dealing with terminal pain and encroaching nothingness to notice.

Your reaction is typical - people want to believe if they do the right things they either won't die, or won't really die (afterlife crap) . . . or that death won't be bad.

It is. It always is.

Lol, no, she was in hospice that she chose, and not in pain, or interested in pain medicine. She talked a little, spoke to each of us, asked for songs she loved, and then after falling asleep and waking up several times, just fell asleep and didn't wake up. She was 93.

Meh. Believe what you want - she had to face the knowledge of her imminent death on some level.

Yeah, she talked about it: she was at peace, and just ready to go.
She told many of us she was tired and ready to be done. That was why she asked for hospice: she didn't want machines or medicines, just looking out over the the garden listening to our flutes and guitars and voices.
I can't really convey to you how peaceful it all was, but two of the kids commented later that they didn't feel afraid to die.

This is the most Jewish post of all time.

This. Taking care of a dying parent is fucking awful.

My grandmother passed away in her sleep, and we found out while we were at a funeral of my brother in law's mom, which we found out about while at my best friend dad's wedding.

That was honestly the shittiest 3 weeks. I went to a funeral every Friday/Saturday for 3 weeks when I had never been to one before that in my life.

Oh boy and having people think I was bullshitting was something I really loved having to explain when 3 people I knew for a long time and our families got along with really well dies one after the other.

Damn.
That fucking sucks.

Someone saved this image to their personal computer with the future plan to post this thread and impersonate a mother of 5 just for....laughs? How fucking bored can one human be?

*best friend dad's funeral
Not wedding.

yeah because good parents never get dealt a shit hand. the little psychopath will eventually grow bored of torturing and killing animals and wait on his parents hand and foot when they're on their deathbed.

you must know a lot of shitty engineers and buisnessmen.

why was she in hospice if she didn't need any pain meds?

>Good parents never get dealt a shit hand
Funny how my extensive family has exactly zero examples of this, while some families are chock full.
I think the deal is that hitting them or fucking with their heads fucks them up, although the society might say that they are "good parents".

She needed a variety of surgeries to keep going, because her organs were giving out, and she wasn't eating. She believed this meant that her body was used up, and that it was time to let go. This is not unusual for people past 90.

Oh, and her sons wanted to make sure that if she did feel pain, she could have morphine. She didn't want any meds or needles though, so she never used any.

so your parents never spanked you?

was meant for you.

olive garden. they like kids
chucky cheeses. kids like it there
california pizza kitchen. they like kids
chipoltle. they like kids
subway. jerrod likes kids

been there done that twice. sux.

I wonder how many Veeky Forumsers are parents tho'

We are the last man. We can see shits like this on /pol/ and /int/ where people will complain that the white race is dying but they won't move a finger to change things because either muh overpopulation or muh boomers destroyed everything.
They want to stay put having 1.5 kids, which is fine, but the rest of the world doesn't need, nor it has, to stay put too.
Either you fight or you die.

No

take your kids anywhere you want, if you run into me it'll just make me that much happier that I'm sterile

how do u have 2 parents??

Chuck E. Cheese

>tfw hubby doesn't enjoy green peppers

life is suffering

i've seen a good amount of people on Veeky Forums talk about their kids

and watch the Muslims out breed us? no way Ahmed

>dey took err jerrrbs!
Trump will save you

>we need less people

>hubbie

Kill yourself

congratulations, you've fooled yourself into thinking you're something more than an animal

But user, I'm a jew

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/china-lifts-one-child-policy-amid-worries-of-graying-population/2015/10/29/207fc0e6-7e2b-11e5-beba-927fd8634498_story.html

>Eating at restaurant in one of the hottest days of summer
>Suddenly they turn off the air conditioning
>What the fuck???
>Turns out some moronic cow sat with her baby in the table that's directly under it and now dance it turned off for her baby
Seriously? Fuck you. No, fuck you I don't hate baby's or small children a fraction of what I hate their parents we already ordered, I couldn't even eaty meal and I had to stay for another hour there until I could leave
Having a fucking baby doesn't give you more rights than me you fucking whore, where are the no hahaha allowed restaurants? I have seen fucking baby's at bars

So that's the reward of a life of selfishness, the off chance of it paying off the last couple days of your life?
I would rather spend my life alone and when it gets the moment to struggle for my last days I slip an envelope with money to the nurse to sneak in and give me a lethal dose while I sleep.
Seriously fuck your music

lol wtf do u think humans are, insects? Of course we're animals, primates to be certain.

Tell that to muslims and blacks in africa.

oh goodie a white nationalist thread in my cooking forum

I guess this is what its like during the working hours when the only posters are NEETS

Fuck off nigger go have a cry

Children are God's pyramid scheme.

It's ok to opt out.

>baww our economic disparity
no dumbass
thats not an excuse, its a problem but using even more resources and popping out more babies isn't the fucking solution.
africa's population would be fine if it weren't for white intervention abolishing birth control and otherwise catholicising the whole fucking hell hole. Muslims are not populating that much theyre growing but theyre no china or india. it all needs to stop,. you don't get to shove all your bullshit off on other people, we need less people too, not just them, and we use more resources than them put together anyway, the problem is resources, not bodies or your retarded pol obsession with genes.

>congradulations you've accepted reality
have fun in lala land you fucking crazy cuck. your god isn't popping over to magically give you more metal, oil, and less green house gasses.

>its not a problem
wrong.
it IS a problem. do you not understand what dwindling resources are? are you so stupid you can't comprehend that a slow trickle downwards is not enough to displace the problems?

HOLY SHIT BTFO!

>Replacement point of TFR is 1.9.
It's 2.1 m8.

mate, you keep your genetic material to yourself - mankind doesnt need it...

>Dwindling resources
>In a world right now where we are very capable of feeding everyone
Stop buying into bullshit and telling people to have less kids. People tend to have fewer children as their country's develop and become more educated and enjoy higher standards of living. Worrying about over population really is a stupid white guilt thing.

Whelp, my day has just been existentially ratfucked.

>the worst states have the highest fertility
We are truly fucked

Fuck you. Stay home. Better yet get the plague.

GODDAMN JEWS ARE BEYOND THIS

those ascended bastards

>niggers, shitskins, etc will fuck like crazy and have dozens of kids that they can't take care of because they're irresponsible retards
>BUT WHITE PEOPLE WITH JOBS CAN'T HAVE KIDS MUH OVERPOPULATION
Nice try, Schlomo. The majority of people on Earth live in the third world, they're irrelevant.

Iowa is a tier above those states.

a wedding is effectively a funeral for the groom's soul

Pets > children
Pets can die protecting you while you are supposed to die protecting children
When you take your pet to the park or a restaurant that allows it its legit cute and everyone has fun
Actually brings more joy than pain
If it misbehaves you can get rid of him no stigma attached
Much cheaper
Only have to put up with the 14 years
An keep having pets all your life