>6'2"
>Literally too tall to join the army or navy
>became a spy
>invented fucking shark repellent

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__ntxVU6P0k
homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA1869429002944/Ralph-Joseph-Hernandez.html
slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2016/05/27/nathan_myhrvold_claims_nasa_scientists_asteroid_calculations_are_all_wrong.html
nara-media-001.s3.amazonaws.com/arcmedia/oss/McWilliams_Child_Julia.pdf
history.com/news/history-lists/6-people-you-didnt-know-were-wwii-spies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's the fucking queen

From Wiki:

In Washington, Garten worked in the White House and took business courses at George Washington University, eventually earning an MBA,[2] while her husband worked in the State Department and completed his graduate studies. Garten was originally employed as a low-level government aide, and climbed the political ladder to the Office of Management and Budget; eventually she was assigned the position of budget analyst, which entailed [bold](very bold)*writing the nuclear energy budget and policy papers on nuclear centrifuge plants for Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter.*

what the fuck indeed.

its almost as if high functioning, successful people do a lot with their time on the planet both on and off camera in all capacities, exhausting all opportunities they are given or that they can make for themselves.

Hedy Lamarr

is this a feminist thread or something...don't care who they are...still haven't done shit compared to most the greats

jesus, kneejerk much?

Childs did lots for American cuisine.

don't you ever dare shit talk my drunk waifu Childs like that

I posted the Garten factoid. I was just posting another lesser known fact about another female celebrity chef.

Didn't mean to trigger your microaggression, rape culture, patriarchal sensitivities. Like, thats just, like, not what I meant to do, man.

Uh.. so.. here is a factoid about Mr. Ramsey?

In mid-1984, Ramsay had a trial with Rangers, the club he supported as a boy. He seriously injured his knee, smashing the cartilage during training.[13] Ramsay continued to train and play on the injured knee, tearing a cruciate ligament during a squash game.

Ramsay has claimed to have played two first team games for Rangers.[14] According to his autobiography Ramsay played "a couple of non-league matches as a trialist" for Rangers[15] and was signed by the club at the age of 15.[16]

Allan Cairns, the photographer who took the picture in September 1985, said the photo was not one of Rangers first team but a side picked to play a testimonial match. A Rangers spokesman said: "Ramsay was a trialist in that testimonial game. He trained with us for a few months after that but then got injured."[17]

So the footballer background that Ramsey likes to talk about so much is sort of bullshit. He tried out for the team, but was such a fucking donkey that he got smeared on the groudn into oblivion and may have not even ever played a single game - since his autobiography has been disputed by both photographers of pictures used in his book, as well as the management of the rangers team from the mid 80s.

Sorry.. I wish i had a male chef to write about and tell you that they were a spy - or that they worked on nuclear policy for a sitting US president...but I am just not aware.

I guess the most amazing piece of trivia that I have for any male celeb chef is that pic related is one of the biggest fattest fucks since the OG fat fuck, Paul Pruddhome.

>this mother fucker
>youtube.com/watch?v=__ntxVU6P0k

Interesting parts of Alton Brown's Wiki page:

In the late 1980s and early 1990s, Brown was the cinematographer for several music videos, including "The One I Love" by R.E.M..[5]

And toward the end of the page it mentions that he has been a very serious Christian, but that recently (2014) the churches stance on fags has made him search for a new belief system.

He also divorced his wife...

I am here to speculate that Alton is fully gay based off this information. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put that together.

Alton Brown is the hero of /k/

Really?

I knew about his motorcycle and plane escapades... but didn't realize he was a gun virtuoso as well...

Any details?

lmao wiki much....p.s. everything you explained is me thats why your going to stay a pleb your entire life....not to mention check between your legs make sure your dick didn't run away from that pussy you got down there

What kinda guns that nigga got?

>everything you explained is me

probably not a glock you nigger....not like you know anything about any of the others

in the part where he was trying to insult me...wow...if you couldn't catch that you need to go get some more education....don't be mad you wash my dishes for me

At the very least he has a browning high power and a SCAR because he has posted both of them on twitter

Keep digging ...

He likes to use his AR-15 to blow Hoosiers away like lint.

ok i think ill reach china soon...mean while you still have no penis

She did all that and had time to tax evade in panama.

Never got complaints in that area.
I just think we are in this together
Also, I love clever women.

lol...i just thought this was some more of that feminist crap you see everywhere nowadays...have no complaints about her, just wanted to ruin some feminists

edgelord is not edgy

>>>>>>>>

lol i have a life....i don't no what that NEET shit means...nice try

Why, 10 posts down it always gets personal?

I don't mean this for effect, I'm honestly curious - are you retarded?

He's also got an H&K P30.

lmao...im honestly curious...why do you type in such proper grammar to make yourself think you are smart? its ok im just proud you took your eyes off your phone for 2 mins to actually put thought into something...anyone that says edgelord is also virgin for life

>Being proud of poor education

We are all doomed

Eventually, yeah, i doubt thats what you mean?

must be sad for you to learn im an eng. and far more educated than you both...ahahaha i don't go online to impress people i cant see

I mean that the culture of taking pride in ignorance is leading us into totalitarianism. ={(

Please start acting white. You'll be much happier.

>badass women
>automatically get triggered by le feminist boogeyman
Alt-rights get triggered and offended more than sjw's, that's for sure.

Bu,t we are already there.

good luck...Veeky Forums isn't known for its hackers for no reason....computer engineer confirmed...i am going to post niggers all over your shit

lmao....badass...that bitch was no spie....spie's don't come out and tell the world they are fucking spies....6'2 to tall to join military....wierd my grandad is older and was 6'7 in was in military...weird....show proff with actually legit articles...wiki is a joke on matters such as this

>was 6'7 in was in milita
new laptop fucking shit up

And a finer example of high-functioning autist you will never find. Temple Grandin can go suck a cock, Julia made _people_ happy, not cows.

user, I made this thread and even I don't believe women are people.

He types like boon so probably

Best you can do?

Is your lack of structured language a result of your incoherent and illogical thought patterns?

lmao you people have no friends to txt im sorry...i actually pity you all now...wasteing all that extra life thinking your writting an essay thats going to be graded...english is a flawed language...shall we continue in latin?

do you even know what those words mean....cause you are not using them properly or are very dumb

There's Nathan Myhrvold, though I'm not sure I would call him a Chef. He also seems like an evil bastard.

> learns a dead language
> berates others for "wasting time" on grammar
kekkitty kekkaroon

P.S. still fucking waiting for you to post these articles

lmao...most scientific names are in latin fool...use your damn brain before you act smart...any scientist should be required to take latin

> scientific names
toppus quarkus

At the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2010 the book was named "the most important cookbook of the first ten years of the 21st century" and was introduced into the group's hall of fame.[3] Containing 2,438 pages and weighing in at 23.7 kilograms (52 lb),[4] the book has been described as the “cookbook to end all cookbooks.”[5]

Shame he's a patent troll.

he's a fucking aspie and spent like 200 pages talking about the perfect cup of espresso without managing to explain how to produce one

Ghostwriter? Paid pr. page?

wow you don't biology or chemistry much do you...but you keep making up your own words and think they are cool and funny like a nigger...will you write me a rape song next nigger

>Be Joey
>Be Sex Offenders
>Make food reviews while making strange whoo whoo noises

homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA1869429002944/Ralph-Joseph-Hernandez.html

> rape song
Pedicabo ego te et irrumabo would probably be the first verse

nigger please this is like the first interesting Veeky Forums thread in like 6 months

>he's a fucking aspie
slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2016/05/27/nathan_myhrvold_claims_nasa_scientists_asteroid_calculations_are_all_wrong.html

I wouldn't be surprised by anything that man has purportedly done, except maybe not sucking cocks

>why do you type in such proper grammar to make yourself think you are smart?
>Why don't you talk like a retard it's honestly better trust me

I've a second-hand horror story about him where he spent a million dollars to design and build the "perfect" bbq rig just so he could win an obscure contest in Texas

nice fail...plz dont try to latin nigers...you cant even speak english

Is this true?

It's really obnoxious how the administration pushing a feminist narrative for the past 20-30 years makes everyone reflexively groan when actual interesting female figures are talked about. It's hard to bypass the initial reaction of "oh they're pumping up the image of this woman because woman again". It really does a disservice to actually important and interesting female figures, like the one OP posted

More than you have

still waiting for any legit articles to prove any of this information

>nara-media-001.s3.amazonaws.com/arcmedia/oss/McWilliams_Child_Julia.pdf

kys

Right. It's the fault of "the administration" (who the fuck are you babbling about, btw?) that you're a dummy piece of /pol/ shit.

Beyond pathetic.

WTF I hate male chefs now

I think you completely misunderstood what I was saying. To clarify, by "administration" I refer to those responsible for the politically correct narrative, mostly in education.

You really come across as a squealing reactionary butthurt babby with shitstains in your greasy panties, and I'm not sure if that's intentional or not. maybe have a slice of goza and calm down babby

Are you trying to fool yourself into thinking you're more intelligent than you are?

Whining about "the establishment" makes you the butthurt baby

you hate male chefs because of some semantic circlejerk about playing for the team in exhibition as opposed to actual league games that's not even relevant to their career at all?

>implying the media isn't owned by the democratic party and soros

Look up the wiki leaks dnc emails

t. Asshurt aspie without reading comprehension

>implying the media is
5050split, enjoy your faux news. why are you even trying to bring this shit up, delete your post, this shit belongs in pol.

and you.you're a fucking faggot who's reactionary; it's fucking self evident. Someone does something you don't like, so you groan and bitch and moan about figures you used to like simply becuase now theyre part of a movement of rememberance that irks you. That is the definition of reactionary. I hate to break it to you but a lot of people aren't filled with r9k hatred of women and are completely capable of treating them like ordinary people; a bunch of mouth breathing faggots some of which are good people and fewer of which are intelligent. It's the gold standard, sturgeons law.

>5050split, enjoy your faux news. why are you even trying to bring this shit up, delete your post, this shit belongs in pol.

Fox news is one channel. Literally every other channel was shown in those emails to be directly working for Clinton and the DNC.

Literally what are you even babbling about

Fucking five star post fag here's your shitty (You)

I know right?

The more I think about it the more blatantly obvious it becomes...

Somehow this snuck past me for years. I mean, I'm still cool with him. Love his shows... his recipes can be hit or miss honestly - but its decent entertainment eitherway.

But I just didn't connect the dots till very recently. Of course, his divorce is recent as is his stand on gay marriage... so it could be that even Alton is just now coming around on the idea.

fuck every single one of you shitposters.....she was a spie/6.2/superwomen.....no legit articles to prove any of this................stilll waiting, don't change the fucking subject............i want prooof b4 i will believe any of your uneducated bullshit

see
It's her fucking documentation from when she was in the OSS

not clicking on some piece of shit that ends in .pdf...OSS is a joke...spare me the laugh....u wont to post pdf.. then copy and pasta that shit here...will not open it

wtf...how does wont appear when i misstyped want...new laptop is bs

>I'm incapable of typing words into google

history.com/news/history-lists/6-people-you-didnt-know-were-wwii-spies
The California-born Child, then known by her maiden name, Julia McWilliams, got her first taste of intelligence work in the spring of 1942 as a civilian volunteer in Los Angeles with the Aircraft Warning Service, which tracked shipping along the California coast in an effort to prevent enemy attacks. She soon applied for the WAVES (Women Accepted for Voluntary Emergency Service), but at 6’3” was rejected for being too tall. Determined to do her part for the war effort and interested in intelligence work, she got a job with the OSS in Washington, D.C., as a research assistant to the agency’s leader, William Donovan. The following year, she moved to a new department, the Emergency Sea Rescue Equipment Section, which developed ways for downed pilots to survive in remote locations; while there, she helped create a chemical shark repellent. From 1944 to 1945, Child took assignments in Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and China, where as head of the OSS registry she was responsible for handling high volumes of top-secret documents. Although Child technically wasn’t spying on other people, the OSS classified her as a senior civilian intelligence officer.

While in Ceylon, Julia met Paul Child, a fellow OSS officer, who she married in 1946. In 1948, Paul Child took a job with the U.S. Information Agency in France, and Julia fell in love with the nation’s cuisine and studied at Le Cordon Bleu. In 1961, she published “Mastering the Art of French Cooking,” the book that launched her career.

history.com ahahahahahahahahahaha.....legit please...now shes 6'3.....next i bet it will be 6'5.

FYI...shark repellent was a faillllllllllll......pilots down survival, ahahahahaha a joke.....go buy your shitty kabar survival knife ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....would continue not enough space for how long i laughed.........also, your story has changed so many times now i don't buy 1 piece of it

you know what r9k is.....ahahaha i don't...you cant post a pic without a name or a story or any legit articles and act like im going to give a fuck...post real fucking proof you dumb fucks

FYI i love smart women....i can look at this bitch and tell shes a pretentious douche bag....anyone that says they are a spy is fake as shit

At the expensive of appears to be a jealously faggot, I do have to extend on these remarks.

Julia and 2 of her other friends wrote a cook book.. None of them had or ever had any experience in a real kitchen or ever owned a restaurant. Her claim to fame was having a friend at the new Public Broadcasting Station in town. Back then things were done live, and one scheduled show host couldn't make it for some reason. So, they had an impromptu interview with Julia about the book as fill time. People loved her witty and charming personality so much that PBS invited her back for a second show demonstrating some cooking.. The second show went so well, they decided to add her to the schedule.

Julia is a fun, witty, engaging, humorous, entertaining, fun-loving, lady.. Her style on camera is great.. I, like everyone else, love Julia the person. However, she is far from being an experienced chef.

And Bob Ross isn't Picasso, but guess which one brought art to more people's lives?

But Bob Ross could paint.

Your writing style reminded me that we haven't seen Mr. Rambles on Veeky Forums in months.

Does anyone know what happened? Is he kill? His bizarre rants were at once hilarious and worrying. I always wondered if he had someone to take care of him.

well let me rephrase that for you
are you stupid, or are you stupid?

>art
Picasso brought art.
Bob Ross churned out Alaska landscapes that came in one of four variations.

right.. the point is that Bob Ross could paint.

Like a greasy spoon down the street compares to a 3-star Michelin restaurant.
Both can cook, its just one is a lot more fancy..

Julia Child in not Bob Ross, as the user here tried to draw an analogy too.
A more accurate description would a someone who went to art school, learned some fundementals, but still didn't know how to use them correctly. The paints begin a bit sketchy, then the excuses fall like rain, as she continues in vain to try to replicate whats in her memory from school, bot doesn't have enough experience to create it effectively on canvas. The end result is sorta something you can recognize, but its far from being anything you would pay for.

The best contrast you can see this in is to watch Jacques Pepin make a French omelet and then watch Julia's show on making omelets. Its sardonic humor at its best.

Yes Joey is a sexy offender.

ahahaha sucks the statistics say im 10X more educated than you....sorry don't know what butt hurt feels like...would you explain