I long for the dog days of 2017. At least there was a chance of catching a pump n dump on Storj or Park Bytes...

I long for the dog days of 2017. At least there was a chance of catching a pump n dump on Storj or Park Bytes. There's absolutely nothing right now. And there's no end in sight.

There is an end in sight

welcome my son, to the year of peepcoin-DAPS

spring is coming

LINK is presenting at SXSW in their largest venue yet, with Sergey sitting right next to the president of DocuSign. Even if LINK never truly moons, you can bet on a good pre-conference pump.

Holy shit, it is like DGB all over again
Will Jar-...Sergay deliver this time?

I can't escape the feeling I don't have enough LINK, no matter how much I buy.

I'm thanking my lucky stars. I have roughly 700K coming to me at some point this year outside of crypto. This bear market could not have come at a better time. Once I get the 700K i'll put a couple hundred grand in and sit back and live moderately off the rest for 5-6 years. Will likely be set for life.

Sergey has delivered every time. If you're actually interested in what they're doing and are up to date on all the relevant talks (going back to Ari Juels at IC3) then you'd be mad to be anything less that extremely excited.

Unfortunately I don't care about Link I care about the alt market as a whole. And it's completely fucked at the moment.

They'd delivered jackshit, user
Even shitcoins like fucking Iota/XLM are closer to mass adoption.
You got to be a moron to fall for Veeky Forums shills

if it's always been trash hasn't it always been fucked? in fact isn't it less fucked the cheaper it gets?

I know more about LINK than 90% of the people here. 100% of the Decemberfags, that's for sure. "Mass adoption" for LINK is literally just a question of mainnet deployment, and that's probably less than 6 months away.

what the fuck you mean by "700k coming"? it's 30 years of saving from wagecucking

i'm a tort lawyer and have been working on a monster case for the past 3 years. should settle this year. my fee will be about 700K

You won’t be able to handle the volatility.

if i lose it all sure it sucks to lose 200K but i can get it back. this is our one fucking chance to make it in a major way. i hate wagecucking as much as the next user. worth the risk and i'd rather see it go to zero than cash out at a loss

700k is already making it, unless you live in some extremely expensive place in which case you can just move

Yeah it sucks this time last year you could wake up each day knowing you had the possibility of doing 500% in a day now it’s boring as fuck

It's a coin for poor people who want to believe they didn't arrive too late, there's nothing too complicated, it literally does nothing.

now is the time to accumulate blue chips. the pnd shitcoin days are over (thank god). you should be happy you're able to buy ven, omg, link, etc for this cheap.

this poor guy...

Yes goy good goy 1 shekel for you goy

it really isn't. you're not set for life off 700K in most non-shithole countries