Not my thing

Remember when you had something that just tasted so awfull that you had to throw up?

my mom made turkey burgers once

so dry and horrible

managed to choke it all down until the very last bite when i puked it all up

Turkey burgers are delicious it's a shame your mom destroyed it for you

I almost puked when I ate a whole raw pyura, but I still managed to chew it down. Disgusting shit.

Yea. Every time I go to the college cafeteria.

Delicious 'go 'za gets me every time

I had to look up what that is. Wut?

I think the last time this happened what when I was a toddler and had to eat overboiled spinach. Turned me off of spinach for a long time and I still prefer to eat it raw.

It's some local sea creature, most people clean and prepare them but some also eat the whole thing raw. It has like three types of viscous shit inside and tastes strongly of iodine. It's fucking awful.

first time i tried eating sushi

When I was 12 my mom made me try onions. I had one bite and threw up all over the table. Never had any onion since then, fuck onions.

It's been a rough year I take it?

Op here. Dad came home drunk, he was partial alcoholic.
Brothers and me and cousin aged 7,8,9 ish.
He uncapped some beers, made us drink some. My first buzz, went vomiting.
Funny, though, I still enjoy beers.

>he was partial alcoholic.
>partial
You're either an alcoholic or you're not

I had a sketchy raw oyster at a niceish local restaurant. Felt queasy the entire evening, threw up once, and I find it hard to eat oysters now.

Ok, so he was, with dry days inbetween.

Jesus, disease theory of addiction has been pretty much disproven. Stop repeat its bullshit.

>drink a lot of bourbon
>fuck me, need protein
>search around
>find jar of pickled pork i had made the previous week
>eat about half of it in drunken munchfest, pass out a while later
>wake up in the middle of the night to barf it all out
too much vinegar

Gray guacamole at a restaurant. Fuck you tortas jalisco. Yay for food poisoning

>Gray guacamole

You deserve much more than food poisoning for being a dumbass and eating that

Just saying

this is the only item
fuck st louis

Tried a small spoonful of some kind of weird, bright green salsa. I think it was onions, cilantro and some kind of the hottest fucking peppers I've ever come across. Five seconds later, I threw up and kept dry heaving on the floor for five minutes as I burned in agony. There was no indication of any kind as to what the hell kind of peppers they put in that shit. To this day I test unknown salsa with the tiniest drop on the tine of a fork before eating it.

You sound like a gigantic pussy to be fair bro

And yet I'd still beat the ever loving shit out of you, ya fucking faggot.

Not if I throw some hot sauce in your mouth apparently

Ok, let's say hypothetically you, a random stranger comes up to me and calls me a a gigantic pussy out of the blue. It's a good thing you've always got a bottle of super strong hot sauce on you at all times ready to throw into people's mouths to ninja attack them just before they beat the shit out of your stupid ass for being a fucking asshole. Well played. I tip my fedora to you, Sir.

I once ate a seafood casserole from the cafeteria at CERN in Switzerland. That shit left me bedridden for days, now even the smell of it gives me a cold sweat

>seafood casserole
>from the cafeteria

What made you think this was a good idea?

Was it nuked with neutrinoes?

I was at the worlds biggest science factory, I honestly thought it'd be safe. I didn't expect someone would be working in cafeteria attempting to inflict gastrointestinal hell on some of the best physicists in the world.

user, there are some things one should never order from any cafeteria, and seafood and casserole are both on the list. I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way.

Literally this 2 nights ago. Have a bunch of this shit leftover and have been reluctantly trying to drink it and get it outta my fridge. Shit made me puke the puke of the damned.

Forgot to attach pic

All kinds of sea food, even when people trick me and I like the flavor I end up sick as fuck. For whatever reason I just can't eat seafood

Yes. Margarine on bread.

Feel bad about it to this day because I was very young and my parents didn't always have much money for food.

My mom used to bring home menudo before I moved out of home and I would eat it everytime. Then one time when she brought it home again I got so sick that I puked a lot. That was the last time that I would eat it.

Even the smell of it makes me nauseous now.

>calling that abomination 'pizza'
Heh, no surprises here.

Also, I think of sardines, when I was kid, 6-7 y.o. I was curious since my dad loved those little fuckers, and, oh shit. They were so fucking salty that I puked my soul.

Now that I'm 25 I enjoy them, but that was a trauma.

>Be me
>A highly distinguished Gentleman patronizing his favorite local dining establishment
>After ordering tendies off the children's menu, using my verbal panache on the manager I go to pay my bill
>As I am disputing the charge for the adult size soda, notice something amiss in dining room
>See muscular 6' biker sitting at a table with his hot wife from under the brim of my fedora
>Notice him dip tip of his fork into hot sauce to taste it
>Yell across restaurant that he is a Gigantic Pussy
>Scary motherfucker gets up, runs across room, muscles bulging under his leather jacket asks "the fuck did you just say?"
>In calm, Gentlemanly tone I reply "Giant. Pussy."
>He pulls his huge fist back and throws a punch directly to my visage whilst opening his mouth in ape-like manner
>Decide not to unsheathe my katana as I deftly Matrix dodge his fist
>open trench coat and slip hand up MLP t shirt
>reach under left moob where I keep my trusty bottle of super-hot hot sauce
>ninja throw hot sauce into his mouth, sending him convulsing to the floor, incapacitated for five minutes. "Well played, Sir" he chokes out, gasping for air
>turn back to hostess, pay bill for meal only with $100 bill
>pocket change as waitress looks at me expectantly
>Tip my fedora to her. She swoons at my class.
>Giant Pussy's hot wife takes my arm and we leave restaurant together

I laughed. Hard

Include me in the screencap

The first time I had sushi, I threw up all over the table at the restaurant. I was 11. I still won't eat it.

your brain must be subatomic if you thought cafeteria seafood was a good idea