Hottie doggie

Best hot dog in the world?
Bun just right, toppings perfect

Other urls found in this thread:

hot-dog.org/culture/hot-dog-etiquette
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A gas station hot dog with loads of chili and nacho cheese, and just a touch of mustard. Maybe some onions and jalapenos if I'm in the mood.

erryday

Carmalized onions, spicy mustard, and an Oxford comma.

>Tries to make a joke about grammar
>Carmalized

Ameriblubbers, ladies and gentlemen

>Oxford comma

My brother.

aussie cunt

>ketchup on top of the onions

hmm

This looks like an afterbirth sandwich.

Also, the best hotdogs have sauerkraut and mustard, and maybe grilled onions. Get that Chicago dog bullshit outta here.

This.

No kraut or chili? No good.

OKI-DOG

10/10

Bunnings for $2 better then any german shit around

You know I've never tasted a hot dog that is any different than the 3 varying brands I get from the supermarket which are ballparks, Nathans and Oscar Myers

Even went to New York and it was mediocre

Does all those hot dogs taste the same if so what is the point?

its just different toppings

Seattle dog.

The best hot dogs I've ever eaten are Hummel Bros. made here in Connecticut.

You can order them online if you're not local if you want to try them. They are my favorites by far.

They all sound pretty good except for Colombia's.

>Seattle dog being a bratwurst and having cabbage, sriracha, and jalapenos
It's cream cheese and green onions

Outta my way faggots

>all that bullshit
>BUT NO KETCHUP NEVER KETCHUP YOU DESECRATE THE TUBE OF PIG ASSHOLE AND NITRATES CHICAGO DEFINITELY ISN'T THREATENED BY NEW YORK REEEEEEEEEEE

Ketchup makes a hotdog too sweet.

A1 sauce and raw white onions

just eat it how you like it man

Best hot dogs I've ever had were from a hot dog cart at my local flea market when I was a kid. They were soooo good, I never even put any condiments on them.

hot-dog.org/culture/hot-dog-etiquette

Honestly, I can't believe a organization for just telling people how to eat a fucking hot dog exists.

Top tier for me is slaw dog. All-beef dog covered with no-bean chili, onions, topped with cole slaw on a thick well toasted bun. (so it doesn't fall apart)

Chicago dog is a close second but not a big fan of the tomato.

How did Seattle become synonymous with cream cheese? They have these sushi rolls with cream cheese here called "seattle rolls" too.

God damn that sounds good!

This nigga gets it

Id only I could add all the cheese from the first one to the chilly that spills all over the last one I would have a hotdog capable to penetrate the American fast food industry

I genuinely prefer to sub the hot dogs for either bratwursts or that Asian sausages used for pan set. My toppings vary a good amount.

Denver has a similar problem. Apparently we're known for cream cheese with jalapeño. No idea why.

Also Philadelphia

Behold, the Holy Shrine of Hotdogs.

You can get these there, too.

100% beef dog in toasted and buttered sesame seed bun.
>sauerkraut
>yellow mustard
>celery seed
only toppings you need.

Springsfag here. Cream cheese with jalapeño is fucking amazing. That's why you guys are known for it.

Anne's footlongs
The dogs are fried.

pretty much this, wouldn't pay more than ~1$ for OPs hot dogs

Both end dogs look fucking pig disgusting. All the middle dogs look fine.

They all look delicious, bon appate!

I think the true difference is in how you cook them. A grilled hot dog does not taste like one from a pan or if it was boiled it's gonna taste different too.

>sesame seed

Yeah but this makes sense.

frankfurters taste like garbage.

have americans never had a sausage ?

hot dogs or frankfurters are intolerable in comparison.

Plenty of Americans love Bratwurst and Hot Italians and that kind of stuff. Its just that hot dogs are our thing, its kind of like a burger from a fast food joint and a really nice burger at a restaurant.

Yeah, the nice burger is much better but sometimes you want something totally nasty

bacon wrapped sausage + jalapeños + tomato+ onions for me

Steamed bun is best bun.

the best hot dogs are vienna beef

Pork or beef or chicken/turkey?

gene and judes is a fine dog, but it's not worth the hype. any red hot ranch in the city does a dog just as good

I really like all kinds of sausage, especially offal.
If I have my choice I'd probably go with a sausage of some kind, but every once in a while I crave a good frank.