knowyourmeme.com/memes/minister-you-satoshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get this meme

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

Me too

Why can't this meme be googled

MINISTER YO- actually fuck this shit.

Neither do they. They just parrot it to feel special.

If you don't get this meme, you're a newfag. Go back to plebbit.

shitty parrots shitting all over the board

The meme comes from one of the times someone tried to figure out who the real Satoshi Nakamoto was. The tracks led the investigators to the front door of an older Japanese gentleman in Kyoto. There was considerable media attention, including reporters camping out in front of his house,and waiting for him to come out, to shout questions at him, but the old man denied being Satoshi and refused to talk to the media or the legion of hangers-on gathering around his house. Every day he went to work, the crowd would yell "Mister Satoshi, Mister Satoshi!!!", trying to get his attention. So one day, he got really frustrated, and yelled back a jumbled engrish "Minister YOU, Satoshi!" (meaning something like "I'm not Satoshi, you fucking nerds, how about YOU'RE Mr. Satoshi!" and this was the only thing he said on the topic. Witnesses of the outburst took it as some sort of an Evangelical statement, akin to Jesus's sermon on the mount, with a touch of Tolstoy's "The Kingdom of God is Within You" thrown in. The common interpretation was that the man was saying, in effect: "I may or may not be Satoshi Nakamoto, but that is irrelevant, because we each have Satoshi Nakamoto within our hearts, and so our search for salvation begins, and ends, inside." From that point on, the phrase was repeated again and again, bolstered by the fact that the old man died that day in a tragic car accident. That's really it. When people post this meme, they are essentially saying: "Don't worry about your troubles (gainz, etc.) because the peace you seek is within you already."

SAGE
ALL
FIELDS

Much as discovered, the meme can indeed be googled

Everyday Diarrhea, Satoshi!

Minister you!!!! Satoshi

www.cryptocities.net

I literally don't care when the market goes up or down because I have more eth every day.

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

Stupid weeb shit

Then whats with the picture that goes with it?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/minister-you-satoshi

Just aggressive weebism

SMINEISTER YOU, SATOSHI

I mean, I felt the impulse to post that myself, but why save a moron the effort in searching?

Don't you realize you're just helping the disabled stay disabled?

For shame, user. For shame.

MINISTER YOU SMINEM

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

I love you user

DeerLINK when?