I want to start a food chain focusing on mexican food...

I want to start a food chain focusing on mexican food... I feel taco bells & del tacos are complete shit and I could do better.

Tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fast-food_Mexican_restaurants
youtu.be/Lt8kiQubasU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taco Bell can suck my dick!
Its overpriced and they serve you crumbs..

no one has ever thought of this you're definitely onto something

Unless you live in a very rich area of California or maybe Texas you're fucked

Make sure it ends with the word coin and it'll be a sucess.

why is nobody executing shit then?

we got great burger chains, but shit mexican chains that have heaps of room for improvement

I watched someone grow a unique taco chain in my current city that had 1 original restaurant 3 years to now 6 in multiple cities.
I want to take this idea to different area of the country.
I worked closely with them on the alcohol side of things but got to know their business closely.

the fact that you'r still here show a little promise

Actually I believe you are right. Almost every entrepenuer these days only wants to server rich people for some reason.

You get rich by serving poor/middle class people. You don't have to focus on sales at all, just on creating value. It's funner and more creative and doing more good than constantly talking rich people into buying your overpriced product.

So yeah, if you are up for it, there is a goldmine in serving the middle class. I have a small biz and its a very obvious path to success because everyone is ignoring it and you compete with dinosaur competitors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fast-food_Mexican_restaurants

Have fun, retard!

so what you're saying is my only competition is the upscale Chipotle

oh you're goning for upscale

Typical. and no you won't make it

It’s called Chipotle you tard

You'll never beat Moe's

Are you the same guy from yesterday that was trying to take away my Taco Bell?

Guess you don't have Oscar's Taco Shop nearby. Taco John's is way better than taco Bell too.

Taco truck for better returns. These too.
youtu.be/Lt8kiQubasU

no you hit it perfectly with your other post, but Chipotle is pretty amazing but it's another class I don't have to worry about

Lol Taco Bell isn’t Mexican good though it’s just Taco Bell. It’s not even tex mex

People like it cause it’s cheap and they have Baja blast. All these fast food companies are undercutting the shit out of each other with those $5 dollars boxes. A taco, a crunchy Gordita supreme, a 5 layer burrito , cinnamon twists and a drink for $5 fucking dollars? You can’t compete. Or Carl’s Jr. has a burger, a hot dog , fries a cookie and a drink also for $5 Lol
Fys

something like moe's or chipotle but cut all the customization shit, serve authentic mexican and make sure you carry at least a couple of their exotic meats (I'm all about the buche myself) serve huge portions except for the dollar menu, have a hot sauce bar like tijuana flats

no customization though, serve things the way they come, that way there's no "I WANTED EXTRA ONIONS AND THIS DOESN'T SEEM EXTRA" and there's no xanaxed out cunt in the drivethrough taking 12 minutes for her ultra specific order she has to repeat to make sure she gets it and then taking another 5 minutes to check the bag to make sure it's right fuck that cunt it comes the way it comes

Make cheap food that tastes good, also include breakfast burritos, those fuckers are bought so often, try not to make shit like extra Guac/beans more than 2$, Also hire tons of Mexican workers, illegals are good workers
T.My Aunt owns 3 Mexican food chains and I’ve worked in them for a couple years

del taco > taco bell

fuck i wish we had more del tacos here

Why aren't you all in on cryptocities.net ?

Find a very cheap location, get a good supplier, focus on creating good food quickly. I wouldn't hire too quickly at first either. Try to improve efficiency as much as possible to keep dishes coming out of the kitchen quickly.

Once you have great yelp reviews and more customers than you can handle, then you can look at relocating/expanding. Once you're able to handle more than one location, then you can look at scaling with franchising.

t. increasingly nervous bag holder

taco bell is literally the greatest fast food of all shit tier fast food chains. unironically kys

you gotta be shitting me

im not

I think there is a big market hole in fast chinese food. The only really thing there is is panda express and it is overpriced garbage.

Did you just try to invent chipotle? also you have to go back

the problem with taco bell is they got too big and are now just reheaters. they cook hardly anything, just assemble it. while it removes the quality level problem from most of the stores, and places it on manufacturing, it also overall lowers the quality. the meat is disgusting now. a long time ago, it used to at least be r3eal beef that was cooked and seasoned. now who knows what's in it. little rubbery bits that have to be stomach and intestine casing if they're even beef. soy crumbles and who knows what else.

aim for making quality food before even thinking of branching out.

literally the single most competitive food service market, crowded with many businesses at every level from lunch truck to fine dining

>no customization though, serve things the way they come, that way there's no "I WANTED EXTRA ONIONS AND THIS DOESN'T SEEM EXTRA" and there's no xanaxed out cunt in the drivethrough taking 12 minutes for her ultra specific order she has to repeat to make sure she gets it and then taking another 5 minutes to check the bag to make sure it's right fuck that cunt it comes the way it comes

Taco Nazi!

That's what it should be called.

yeah that's true, but there's no good mass chain... taco bell, as
described is hot garbage, and del taco isn't much better

there is a place in the world for a better mexican fast food chain

Burritos aren't Mexican you brainlet.
OP is right. there aren't any real MX fast food joints.

who the fuck wants to eat dry ass tamales and crickets and shit

I never eat there or any fast food places actually, but the sign out front says they serve fries with nacho sauce, and I just thought it was really retarded and low energy of them. shouldnt been 2 hard 2 beat these stoners

There is no such thing as Mexican Fast Food...not even in Mexico.

I guess tacos would be about as authentic as you get..Im talking about real tacos not hard shell tacos..

If you can successful give people diahrehha on easters, then you've made it

Don't do this if you're white because you should not take someone else's culture.