No

maybe use candy corn

that's a fun friend to have :)

Thanks

it's already candy

Kill yourself

u can do anything u put ur mind too

Why

do you mean make candy out of cereal? making cereal out of candy means you're putting candy in a bowl and eating like cereal.

rice krispies treats are a pretty common dessert made from cereal.

most cereal is already pretty sweet like a dessert as user mentioned. you'd just need something to bind it, like marshmallow, caramel, melted chocolate, etc. add some nuts and flavorings to make it taste better.

Lucky Charms and others like it (Count Chocula, etc) are basically candied marshmallow and oats.

No it has to be candy made Into a cereal it's what my friend wants to do

so like putting candy in a bowl with milk and eating like cereal?

Yeah but we have to try to make it into our own candy by mixing candies together and it's has to be perfect like actual cereal it's what my friend wants to do we want to try and sell it

It's fun to make things with friends :)

sometimes i'll break up cookies into a bowl and pour milk over it like cereal for dessert.

hard candies or sugar candies won't taste too good, any kind of candy like peanut butter cups or anything with wafers will be okay. don't mix fruit candy with non-fruit candy or it'll taste bad.

I was Wondering if mixing skittles with milk would taste good maybe it would make the skittles soft

Anything can be cereal with the help of a little milk and a bowl

What if he Doesn't have a bowl

Bowls are for schools

Duuu

And chuul

Corbin Blue

ElkoElmo

Elroe

Yummy

You can make anything a cereal if you have a big enough mouth