Kefir

Does anyone have any tips on drinking/eating kefir?
I want to give it a try and I wonder if there are better alternatives to just drinking it plain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgh4PqU3zyE
anabolicmen.com/probiotics-and-bacteria-for-larger-testicles-and-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plenty of brands have it mixed with fruit and stuff. Just buy one and drink it. You don't need a guide for this.

I've made some myself
It's shit

You mean milk

They only sell plain where I live.

I already drink milk but I want the probiotics for testosterone gains and bigger balls.

Commercial kefir doesn't use traditional kefir cultures and methods because those aren't viable for mass production. And anyway, you can get probiotics in capsules

blend with mango and milk

use it with oats

>testosterone gains
>bigger balls.

Pick one. Excess testosterone leads to smaller balls. It's a negative-feedback cycle.

This. Unless it boosts lutropin or some bullshit.

Official thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgh4PqU3zyE

anabolicmen.com/probiotics-and-bacteria-for-larger-testicles-and-testosterone/

>Unless it boosts lutropin or some bullshit.

>Lactobacillus reuteri
>"increased luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone levels"

Guess I'll be getting some fermented shite then, cheers for the link

Yeah it seems good. I mean it's strange that I haven't heard about it more recently since it seems like a pretty good thing guys should know about. A guy on Veeky Forums said his testicle size doubled since drinking sauerkraut juice every day (and got a large libido increase), and that it took 3-4 weeks for you to start noticing effects.

Woah, a guy on the internet made an outrageous claim?

Huh?

Not him but I've seen fellas claim similar things due to getting better gut germs

What do you think is more likely:

The guy on fit is full of shit with his claims
or
The guy on fit stumbled upon something completely unknown to medicine (and dick pill hawkers) and is sitting on a "secret" that would be by far the best selling drug of all time

When something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

How would something that gives you bigger balls be the "best selling drug of all time"? It's not like libido and boner increasing pills/powders aren't widely in use already. And it's not completely unknown to medicine, considering they've been doing studies on it.
It's just a natural way to get your hormone system in order. It makes sense if you read the article. Maybe the guy was exaggerating by saying his balls increased 100% in size, but I have no problem believing they got bigger.

drink it raw?
it tastes nice unless it's gone off or second tier bacteria is used

Get plain Kefir, pur in bowl, add fresh dill, 3 cloves of diced garlic garlic, a whole diced cucumber (big), and walnuts, salt and maybe a touch of olive oil. Put in refrigerator to sit. Then you got some delicious ass Tarator.

Can't help but think that kefir would add nice flavor to a milkshake...

I love the taste of straight kefir but I'm afraid of making it myself. Any idea of the risks both from the drink itself and the fermentation?

Should be safe unless it tastes/looks incredibly rank, shouldn't it?

Lol why is larger testicles even important? Unless you have some laughably small little peanuts down there, testicle enlargement seems unneccesary. You guys are going to fuck up and grow a fucking grapefruit down there which will dwarf your penis and cause girls to run away laughing. Lmao ishygddt

I can't see myself downing kraut juice, but I wonder how something like Yakult would stack up? Completely different strains from what was mentioned though.

Do westerners really see kefir as something unusual?
Although now that I think about it I was in China and it was sold as it was a sort of delicacy too.

Probably because it's one of the few dairy products they can drink because they're all lactose intolerant, and it doesn't trigger it.

There's like 15 different brands of this stuff in the convenience stores alone. I literally gorge myself on it when I visit.

>tfw got a testicle infection when I was 14
>tfw now one of my testicles is normal sized and the other one is the size of a grape
>tfw I should probably see a doctor but I don't want them fondling my balls again

Bigger balls means more testosterone

t. Rich Piana.

Yeah, but temporarily. It's a negative-feedback loop.

God damnit

I prefer Siggis, vanilla is goat and the brand has more probiotics than pretty much all the other brands around here.

This stuff

filmjölk, drinkable yogurt