Who?

whats the theory with this clown? does he supposedly have the worlds banksters in his back pocket too? kek. poor kids mom just drank too much vodka and smoked cigarettes while she was pregnant with him

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/iwumbo/works/30518757-boy-sminem-cool
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How far the whites have fallen

have some fucking respect

You're not gonna make it in crypto land if you don't learn to pay respects to based Sminem.

isnt that the kid who just shot up that school in florida?

kek

who is "based" sminem and how does he in anyway have any effect on my crypto holdings? can I get a quick rundown

High pants for high gains

why does he look like a fart

>doesn't know Lord sminem

Seriously, who the fuck is this kid? I really don't know.

blasphemers will be smited

pure autism manifest. trust with your $

i have a high iq and recognize my status of brainlet in his presence

Just a meme. Google sminem meme

Behead those who insult Sminem.

agreed

Only a noncoiner would dare to speak of “the one” in such a way

minister you, sminem

Based Sminem.

Why the fuck is this kid a meme on this board, What has he done for concurrency besides being Vitalik's half brother?

Sminem came to this planet to defeat the Bogdanoffs

He disrespected me. Dump it.

Based Sminem will not have mercy on this blasphemy

no disrespect to the actual poor kid irl,

Something like could seem as more 'disrespect'

Just calling it as it is

The "theory" is that some people think it is absolutely hillariuos that he have big ears. I think we should leave him alone. Seems like a nice dude

Behead those who concern-troll the devotees of Sminem.

bogs bow to sminem
all you need to know

>he doesnt know

SMIM3EN

im sorry.
redbubble.com/people/iwumbo/works/30518757-boy-sminem-cool

no one ever actually gave me a rundown on him

Here's a quick rundown:
>Father was a bull, mother was a wood elf, hence his likeness
>Literally descended from Asgard
>Prophecies foretold of his coming as the end of the Age of the Bogs
>One of the first to invest in Bitcoin, has acquired immense wealth but won't cash out, because he knows 1 BTC will be worth 100k when fiat becomes worthless
>Discovered wizardry at a young age, hasn't had sex since to retain his great power
>Can manipulate markets by posting cryptic photographs, but unlike the Bogs who have become corrupted by their crypto wealth, he does so with benevolence to the common man
>Simply wearing his pants high casts a spell that makes crypto rise beyond your wildest imagination
>His earthly name "Sminem" is an anagram for a word in a long forgotten ancient tongue that means "bearer of the green flame"
>Green stemmed tulips sprout in his presence, bears try to run from him but are captured by his telekinetic spells, over 500 Bogbears caught so far
>Literally walked into the Fort Knox gold reserve and collected all the gold while the entire security staff was under a spell of paralysis, now has the gold hidden somewhere in Siberia (hence the tensions between the USA and Russia)
>Will lead Earth through a financial revolution and a new age of prosperity the likes of which we could not imagine (think: driving anti-gravity lambos on Mars and beyond)
>At this juncture the entire fate of the world's financial assets depend on his confrontation and eventually battle with the Bogs, but they know they stand no chance against the immense power contained in his left ear alone, so they hide in their fortress in France
>Has cat

>Father was a bull, mother was a wood elf, hence his likeness
>Literally descended from Asgard
>Prophecies foretold of his coming as the end of the Age of the Bogs
>One of the first to invest in Bitcoin, has acquired immense wealth but won't cash because he knows 1 BTC will be worth 100k when fiat becomes worthless
>Discovered wizardry at a young age, hasn't had sex since to retain his great power
>Can manipulate markets by posting cryptic photographs, but unlike the Bogs who have become corrupted by their crypto wealth, he does so with benevolence to the common man
>Simply wearing his pants high casts a spell that makes crypto rise beyond your wildest imagination
>His earthly name "Sminem" is an anagram for a word in a long forgotten ancient tongue that means "bearer of the green flame"
>Green stemmed tulips sprout in his presence, bears try to run from him but are captured by his telekinetic spells, over 500 Bogbears caught so far
>Literally walked into the Fort Knox gold reserve and collected all the gold while the entire security staff was under a spell of paralysis, now has the gold hidden somewhere in Siberia (hence the tensions between the USA and Russia)
>Will lead Earth through a financial revolution and a new age of prosperity the likes of which we could not imagine (think: driving anti-gravity lambos on Mars and beyond)
>At this juncture the entire fate of the world's financial assets depend on his confrontation and eventually battle with the Bogs, but they know they stand no chance against the immense power contained in his left ear alone, so they hide in their fortress in France
>Has cat

He's the long-lost son of Vitalik

You should update the bogbear count,it’s not over 9000 but it will be around 2020 when many moons. Have to checkout the prophecy

Nay, that was his long lost evil twin, Menims. Rumors have it that he was kiddnapped by the Bogs as a baby. He was subject to endless torturous experiments to corrupt his powers to use for destroying markets. When they failed to contain his power, he escaped and went around the world wreaking havoc.

His recent escapade brought him into the spotlight. He's locked away for now, but he will eventually use his powers to escape and continue his path of revenge.

based sminem going to swoop in and assassinate menims in the night, they'll call it a suicide
cap this

Thank you for this info.

wow for a smaller board Veeky Forums has some of the best meme quality to pph ratio

You guys should find this kid irl and donate him a bunch of crypto, he deserves it

Nigger he has more crypto than any of us combined, he's here to save us from the boggs and pump our coins