Aren't we still in the early adopters on Crypto? We're beating the shit out of ourselves...

Aren't we still in the early adopters on Crypto? We're beating the shit out of ourselves, and we haven't even hit the early majority. And before you say we're in the early majority, show me a use case that the early majority would use, vs. early adopters taking a leap out on.

> 2009 - 2010: Innovators
> 2011 (Silk Road) - 2014: Early Adoptors
> 2015 - Now: Early Majority

We'll only be in early marjority when stellar reaches 100b market cap

wrong. this is in the gap between innovation and early adoption. if you can't get past the gap the tech dies

We are innovators. "early adopters" means ever 9th guy on the street in using crypto.
We are in 1993 dotcom.

Big if true

We are in the middle of early majority. Everyone and their grandma has heard of crypto, but not many people accually have it

Crypto = smart contracts. We're barely even into early adopters yet.

If crypto were to fail, we are most likely in the late majority right now

nah.
not true at all.
maybe SOME people have heard about it.
NOBODY owns any yet.

Investors/traders? In the first world, somewhere in early majority.

Adoption? Innovators.

And hearing of it is not adopting it. Oh, I've heard of internet, but it's not for me. Oh, I've heard of a cell phone, but our house phone is fine.

so never?

we have a winner
>tfw when you missed the moon mission

We’ve only just got to laggards when it comes to the internet. We aren’t in a "majority" phase until there’s women involved, absolutely fuck all women used the internet in the 90s, that’s where we are in crypto right now

We are still very very early to crypto in the big scheme of things. Guarantee there’s a coin that will be worth a trillion dollars thats either not in the top 100 or even out yet.

this... i know it pains all the NEETs who "discovered bitcoin in 2011 or earlier. but the reality is BITCOIN is arguably at Early Majority or in b/w Early Adopt and Early Majority, and that is mostly due to the fact that a majority of it has been mined. Most people don't even know of or understand CRYPTOCURRENCY. Bitcoin, I might give you. But rest easy NEETs, you are definitely ahead of innovators stage, even if everyone after 2011 is "early adopter" still. So you're still better/smarter than everyone ;)

threads like this kinda fill me with hope

but I'm still not sure I'll make it regardless

We need to shill cryptos to the masses
Pay celebs to shill it or some shit

i really wonder if 50 years from now if we still will be using paper as currency, i fucking hope not

I wouldn't even say that. The only thing anyone's heard of is bitcoin, and almost no one knows anything about it. I've got some friends who are pretty tech-knowledgeable but are basically CryptoNick when it comes to understanding the space. Point is, we aren't in the dot-com bubble. We're at the beginning of public knowledge that something called the internet even exists. So yeah, it's pretty early.

You sir are correct in your thinking, but wrong in your conclusions.

At this moment, we are just begining to enter into early adopter phase. Only a small fraction of people actually uses crypto in real life. According to my calculations, normies will rush in somewhere around 2020-2021.

nibba we are at innovators stage, not even joking

We're still in innovators for smart contracts. I'll be ass deep in backend projects while the normans high five each other for buying a latte with shitcoins.

Early majority: btc
Early adopters: meme coins like tron, bitconnect, and super high tier alts like eth and neo.
Innovators: other alts outside of cmc top 25.

we've just heard about some shit-tier nations like Venezuela adopting crypto, how can you all say that we are the 'innovators' , with that and People like Katy Perry painting her nails with crypto symbols, plus Messi and Kevin hart endorsing ico's?

For smartcontracts and dapps as well as utility tokens that solve an issue such as LINK or RLC, I would say we are innovaters. Normies don't even know what blockchain or dapps are.

>implying that everyone is gonna use crypto

hindsight is 20/20, but user youre deluding yourself if you think all the coins will be used