Easiest way to turn 0.5 ETH into 1.7 ETH in an hour

easiest way to turn 0.5 ETH into 1.7 ETH in an hour

ethpyramid.trade

Other urls found in this thread:

ethphoenix.io/
medium.com/@Cryptokeeper/from-the-ashes-of-a-broken-smart-contract-the-ether-phoenix-arises-draft-fda9758e4037
reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/
ethpyramid.io/whitepaper.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>0.5 into 1.7
more like into 3.5 you mongloid

most transparent and easiest pyramid I’ve ever messed around with.

TRIPS CONFIRMS IT

KEKS WILL

EVERYONE GET IN

FUCKING TRIPS
GO ALL IN

thanks just put 100k in

Comfiest rocket of all time

Only Veeky Forums would willingly buy into a transparent pyramid scheme

Lol. I would rather try cryptocities then

lets go boys
price is gonna triple soon

If a pyramid scheme is transparent, is it still a scheme?

made some decent gains with this already

Fucking LOVE THIS SHIT

FUCK YEAH NIGGERS

It’s an honest scheme and a great way to make some extra ETH...if you have strong hands

good question kek

Nice trips

Gonna throw a few ETH in for shits and giggles

The problem that people who buy into this kind of stuff don't realize is that they're betting that they're going to find somebody more retarded than they are, and the fact that they bought into this in the first place means that finding somebody more retarded is a near impossible task.

I bought in because it's artistic shitposting. I have a feeling they won't exit scam.

it wont go anywhere, the contract won't allow any exits

this is ethpyramid's whitepaper.

How can you not give them at least .01 ETH?

Lmao this is fantastic

I turned 2 into 7 in a day.
Just stay strong through the waves.

This is the greatest shit to ever hit crypto

Nice. I might give this a try for fun then.

I have only 0.2 ETH, how much can I get back with this?

easily 1 or 2 ETH if you have strong hands

just wait for the new powh

10 minimum.

this fucking board is cancer. pajeets everywhere
again trying to push this shit scam

it's not a scam if it's making us all money, dumbass

Easiest $1 I've ever made

fuck off discord

THIS .TRADE EXTENSION IS SOME BS PAJEET SCAM SHIT
>ethphoenix.io/
IS THE ONLY BIZ APPROVED PYRAMID. THEY ONLY RECENTLY REBRANDED FROM ETHPYRAMID AND EVEN THEN, ONLY USED THE .IO EXTENSION WHICH YOU CAN STILL ACCESS TODAY AT ETHPYRAMID.IO AGAIN, DONT BE A BRAINLET CUNT AND GO TO THIS BULLSHIT SCAM .TRADE LINK

medium.com/@Cryptokeeper/from-the-ashes-of-a-broken-smart-contract-the-ether-phoenix-arises-draft-fda9758e4037

fuckoff scammer

Brap brap

>biz approved
>every faggot shilling pyramids comes from a discord
kys all of you

Is this legit?

All the posts are weird. Like if it was the same person shilling.

chineke meeeee
how many goats in bride price for me to marry the one on the left?

2 goat one chicken for buy giirl on left sirs thank you sirs

scam

it's been legit.
There are ads on Veeky Forums for it
nice research, faggot

I put in .3 ether yesterday morning. just pulled out with 2.1 just ride the wave

Bitconeeeeect

I'm not on any discs man, just warning dumb fucks. the large majority of reputable ICO sites or websites for cryptos in general use .io, I haven't clicked the link myself but it's obviously not legit. The EthPyramid that's shilled on biz or has been for the past few weeks is legit, I've got 70 bucks in there personally, it works perfectly, I just don't trust this .trade bullshit. google EthPyramid yourself and certainly links you'll find will be .io, the coordinated shill is for the scam site, not the legit money snek, which again has rebranded to Ethphoenix.

I mean like This cunt is the obvious shill. I'm in on the real ethphoenix and I'll gladly admit the returns are not anywhere near that insane. I've got 70 bucks in and made 2 bucks yesterday, which in terms of interest is pretty good, but. .3 to 2.1 is pajeet LARP garbage.

waste your energy some more, rasheed

9 posts in this thread. Need I say more?

reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/

The official reddit, pinned right to the top: "We've rebranded! EthPhoenix.io - do you want to watch the world burn?"

You're a fucking filthy cunt and I hope you get raped on some 3am bus in whatever delhi shithole you frequent.

This shit is DELICIOUS

They all use the same contract, pajeet

>ethphoenix.io/
Thanks, Almost invested in this ripoff.

Dumb nigger

Anytime dude, these darkies are fucking sly. The FUD against me here is pissweak though. If they weren't scammy smelly poo heads they'd be like: "Yeah, sure, the .io link works just as well, whatever fag" because it's obvious the ethphoenix.io link is legitimate, but no, they're coming up with more shit flinging nonsense. Silly cunts.

Sexy
Gonna put in 3 ETH

BITCH
ILL PUT IN 10
WANNA TEST ME NIGGA?

This

They all use the same contract

This interface is just easier

Kek. Fucking LARPer. The .trade link is a typical money sink hole one way contract and is not the true EthPyramid. Not even a reinvest dividends button from what I could see, just buy and sell. It's very devilishly sneaky of you though rajesh singh to rely on peoples ignorance towards programming to sell your scam, because of course they can't deliberate whether or not the contract is sound or not.

Again, for the brainlets, google it yourself, look at the reddit page with the highest amount of subscribers, they've clearly spelt it out for you, they rebranded to EthPhoenix though you can still use the old ethpyramid.io link for now if you wish, regardless the .trade link is shady as fuck. When have you ever seen that extension on any website ever, c'mon now.

Ignore mr poo in loo and get back to your business. I don't care if you want to invest in the based money snek phoenix or not, but either way DO NOT use the .trade link or you will be giving these fucking Jatinders, these corpses floating in river rapist monkeys your ETH. Last warning.

>being this angry
fucking KEK

>having nothing to say to defend your 10 post attempt at shilling a scam, only making it more obvious

don't you wanna earn money Ghandi?

scam read domain ethpyramid.io/whitepaper.html

PAJEET BEGONE.

This is a wallet address.If you are putting money into this you are beyond help.

ethphoenix.io is the only legit site.

pajeets are genuinely disgusting
hurt a good brand for the sake of trying to con someone out of 0.02 eth when you could just hop on the real thing and make money like everyone
ethpyramid.io ethphoenix.io = legit
anything else = PAJEET ALERT