Nuls will rise more in the coming week. Main net will go online in march...

Nuls will rise more in the coming week. Main net will go online in march. Big partnerships to be announced in may at the end of main net test stage. We are still below 100 MM market cap and heading for 1 Billion.

>pnd

fomo in when we hit 10$.

Even oracle said he has a big stake in Nuls. They having 2 new advisors for brand and marketing.

nice that guy has been 'right' for a while now.
we are hugging 9700 which is on with his tests.
we failed 11.5 but that's just a test, this stuff is so organic
also yes i agree

Im trying to accumulate more right now.

Fuck the volume is increasing to fast. Can't keep the sell walls up.

Sell all please!

shit coin ...dont believe chinke scammers

how much you guys pick on on the lows
I think I fomo too much

lol

Im making 2-5 % a day by trading Nuls. I have 10 from 20k you need for an agent node. With one agent node you will never have to work again.

yeah just like they said when I bought Neo at this time last year. Who is holding 2k Neo right now?

more info brother?

I talked to the team and to two major investors. Agent node will have insane ROI if you buy now while the price is low. Every group with is trading by fundamentals is recommending Nuls. This is a billion dollar coin which is total under the radar. look at the chart on daily basis. In January it grew over a week without any setback. Then the market crashed. Otherwise we would already be at 20$.

check january

Be honest, plenty of alts got pumped during that time. Still love me some NULS though.

if TX fee is high, why would somebody be using it? i mean it is good for agent node owners, but as a consumer, you would be paying for the TX fee. did i assume wrong?

yes, but none of them grew steady like this. The team is a little inexperienced but who isn't in the beginning.

the fee is 2 cents. And they will always keep it below 8 cents.

1% is the fee, which i feel is too much if it grows to be a $100 coin. sauce on 8 cents info?

Talked to the team.

they needed an incentive at the beginning. they will change the fee when the price is rising.

It's being pumped right now in one of those pnd discords. Can accumulate during the week when it drops back down.

alright then, i was already accumulating but will get aggressive once this pump dies. cant do 20k but 2k should be good for me

Thinking of going full retard and ditching zcl and putting the 5 BTC into this.

no you faggot. buy link, moon soon. nuls is shit

link is the shittiest coin ever. Nuls has a white & yellow paper and explains everything in detail. Link doesn't explain shit.

If I were you I would put 2 BTC in Nuls.

Iv already got 75k link. I can’t help myself when it comes to shitcoins, ever since I got into 6 figures I keep feeling the need to get into as many as possible

send me some link Im fuckin dyin over here in bearbear market

volume has tripled..

Should I get nuls even when I’ve already got ven for counterfeiting? Ven is so reliable

Ven doesn't even have a white paper. Ven faked partnerships...Nuls is undervalued because they don't shill there project.

the fuck does this coin do?

Giving blockchain solutions for every industry + let them cross chain work together...Nuls is anything. And it is mooning again.