What's your affordable, semi-quality choice for getting hammered?

What's your affordable, semi-quality choice for getting hammered?

Pic related.

Russian standard. $30, maybe a little bit more than "semi-quality" prices, but definitely worth it

Pic related

Walker black label

Red if you feel cheap

Jameson. Easily the best cheap whisky

30$? For a liter?

1.75L, or a "handle"

Bacardi gold goes on sale for $15 a handle where I live

The lowest priced 100% agave tequila at the liquor store.

>getting drunk off of liquor
Disgusting.

Post things you enjoy instead.

Motherfucking this, but nowhere near that much ice. One or two cubes is enough.

>highland
Pleb-tier

The distillery predates the distinction between speyside and highland whisky so the label reads that way as a bit of tradition.

Mount gay rum

i really like bourbon but its expensive and hard to get half decent one here

This, and now that Havana Club is made in Puerto Rico instead of Cuba, that's my go-to choice for white rum. As an American it was previously unavailable to me.

Good taste. Cheap as hell and mid shelf quality.

Is this actually worth $80, or should I save almost half of that by going for Balvenie DoubleWood instead?

I'm looking for a light sipper, preferably in the Speyside style; honey, green apples, ginger, spices. The Aberlour I see is sherried, but I do enjoy Bunnahabhain quite a lot, so I probably wouldn't hate it if I bought it.

I hear mixed things about the current batches of A'bundadh. Everyone loved them back in the day but some people think they've compromised in recent years. I quite like my bottle of batch 42.

>Speyside style sipper

Glenlivet Nadurra 16 if they still have it near you, otherwise their Nadurra First Fill if they don't. Unsherried perfection.

Usually between pic related, Mount Gay, Kraken or Angostura. Pretty much whatever I feel like grabbing from the rum section, or whatever is reduced at the time.

Evan Williams for me

>Black Label
>Cheap

Let me guess, you grew up in the kind of community where a BMW 3-series was "slumming it."

Some people have standards, you dont have to be a cunt as well as being poor

Maybe if your kind didn't make life completely unlivable for my kind we'd be able to buy nice things.

It's okay, I'm perfectly fine with taking your taxes, though.

Yeh ok buddy keep playing the victim, its always someone else's fault that you're a failure, right?

Sorry that I wasn't born into wealth and you're busy actively destroying middle-class security.

Seagrams 7

Old Grandad 100 proof or Wild Turkey 101.

The GOAT

>

I think you forgot something.

>undertales

It was the first puking girl image I found.

Have one on me, friend.

But Private Stock is still good, get fucked.

>my cartoon is better than your cartoon
Grow up

Sure it is mate.
Sure it is.

>Meh anime
>Autistic overhyped pile of indie trash that doesn't even have a plot, only retarded basically hit randomized characters.

Hate to tell ya bud but Undertale has a hell of a lot more plot than Yume Nikki.

Well honestly Yume Nukki to most people is just another anime, undertales is the plotless generic SJW tumblr-fest full of autistic fandom kids.

Wild Turkey 101

Yume Nikki isn't even an anime.

Faggots.

>Talking about videogames
>"Go to /a/"
What are you even doing?

you say "semi-quality" but you mean "semi-pretentious".
there is nothing wrong with jamison irish whiskey, as opposed to straight up moonshine on one end or blanton's bourbon on the other.

Why don't they put draft beer in cans?

Sobieski vodka
Cruzan rum
San Matias Legado tequila (some Total Wine brand)
Dekuyper 03 triple sec

I have Aberlour 12YO, opinions about it?

Red Label + Coke if mixing
This if I'm drinking it straight

wut

Stolichnaya straight from the freezer, with a drop of lemon juice and a squeeze of lemon rind
flows like oil, hits like a semi

Wew lad

>Vodka - Svedka or Finlandia
>Bourbon whiskey - Evan Williams
>Whiskey - Canadian Club
>Gin - Seagram's Extra Dry Gin
>Scotch whisky - Dewar's White Label
>Tequila - Sauza Blue Reposado or ElJimador Reposado (if it isn't 100% blue agave it isn't actually Tequila)
>Rum - Bacardi Gold
>Wine - ishygddt
>Beer - Blatz

100% rye
$20-30 depending on which province you buy it in

>finish cyser today
>tastes like low-alcohol vodka
Tonight will be fun

making*

Moonshine

Good shit

I had a bottle of that. A bit thin, not memorable, not worth the price.

(pic related)
3 for 2 bucks each life doesnt get better than that

21 bucks for 0.7 is not worth?

Senators club. Not much of a liqour drinker, but my boss had me go pick up a bottle while we were slow. $8 for a decent sized bottle. Wasnt too bad actualluly.

>semi-quality
non-alcoholic confirmed

Are you black?

Maybe you should stop trying to establish alcoholism as a status and not a disease

you're the only one calling it a disease

i prefer milk shake.

can't stand any kind of alcohol

Not him but I am white and drink 3-5 40s per day.

Four roses is the thing

Looking to order a decent bottle of bourbon, something different to what the UK supermarket shelves have to offer so maybe some Americans can help me out.

Is Eagle Rare 10 / Elijah Craig 12 any good? Both about £35 on Amazon, will be drunk by my dad and I. He he very in to Scottish whiskey as am I, and we both enjoy a bourbon now and then. Makers Mark and Buffalo Trace are both reasonably priced here and very nice so a step up from that would be nice.

Cheers

Either of those two as they're both very good but most scotch drinkers I know seem to prefer the Elijah, both are quite dry and heavy on the wood and definitely a step up from standard buffalo trace and makers.
I would get the Elijah as they have recently dropped the age statement and it may be the last opportunity you have to taste the 12 year version.

Kirkland Light Beer baby

Canadian Mist mixed with either coke or dr pepper

Interesting, wonder why they have done that? Seems like decision made though, so thanks! Looking forward to it, should be something a bit different.

my niggah.

I kept getting ridiculously sick (far beyond normal hangover) after drinking vodka and couldn't figure out what the exact cause was. So I did some research and decided to switch from grain made vodkas to potato made and bought luksusowa.
I have not been sick since. No hangovers.

Canadian club is budget luxury liquor. A dignified choice for a modern age.

Gin and tonic is easily the most refreshing drink ever. And Bombay Sapphire is god tier for being so inexpensive.

>CAPTCHA: Mongin le Beau

correct
more correct

Although, Jameson with a splash of ginger ale is something special.

Tastes like pine-sol, same as any other rotgut gin.

Tanqueray is the only cheap gin that isn't immediately disgusting and even then you have to spring for Tanqueray Ten for it to be sippable.

>tanqueray
>not waxy as fuck

>Wild Turkey 101
I'm kind of butthurt about their hideous new label.

Awesome. It costs $65 a litre here.... spirits are definitely never the cheap option for getting wasted here.

>tfw still slightly disappointed that Bombay Sapphire isn't actually blue

At least it's real kickin chicken - most of the bars and liquor stores in NYC only carry the 81, which is not worth drinking.

Cruzan 151 is pretty nice.

My go to choice when I'm trying to save money is Debowe beer. £5 for four 500ml cans of 7% beer that actually tastes pretty good.

Right now I care more about my waistline than my bank statement, so I'm drinking vodka or rum with soda water and orange squash.

>most of the bars and liquor stores in NYC only carry the 81
New York City never fails to disappoint. What an awful town.

just picked up a litre of this stuff for like $46 (about 40% off)

pretty good for sipping with an ice cube or two, the smokiness will take some getting used to though

smirnoff with water. bottle costs like 20 bucks.

store near my college sells handles of evan williams for 15 dollars
Not sure if you'd consider it to be "semi-quality" or anything, i'm not an expert or anything, i just drink straight from the bottle

i don't have a problem

I would never buy anything that brags all over the label about how good it is. Especially something i've never heard of that does that.

>Bombay Sapphire
>gin for vodka drinkers

How does beef eater stack up among other "decent" gins? I need a good dry gin for mixed drinks.

>life is hard for poor people because rich people are mean!
>not because poor people are demonstrably dumber and lazier!

Also Johnny Walker is shit.

Koskenkorva if I'm feeling cheapo, otherwise Russian Standard

this. a 750ml bottle is only $15 where I live.

Try the single barrel. It's not bad.

>all these americaitlyns thinking jameson is noteworthy
o i am laffin