Does Veeky Forums like the BBQ Pit Boys?

Does Veeky Forums like the BBQ Pit Boys?
youtube.com/watch?v=FAhSH_x64ZQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZhnpAhYmb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2lP0abSds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's good eatin every time

>this is probably a good time to go to your cupboard and grab your peanut butter
wtf

comfy channel desu

>a bbq pit boy walks up to your girlfriend and slaps her in the ass, when you try to confront him he tells you "Pit master privilege", what do?

comfort my self with their meme food of the day and quietly sob under my breath that it's some damn good eating

>1 shot of jack (45ml)
>2 lbs of burgers

Literally did nothing for taste.....

>girlfriend
>Implying I have one
>Implying I'm a cuck

All women cheat haven't you heard?

>All women cheat haven't you heard?

So.....a few nights ago I had 23 shots of fireball and started screaming "MGTOW" and "RedPill" at my wife for literally 4 hours....she recorded it all

the best part is, is I call her kids, "my wifes son"

mfw when im not joking or exagerrating at all

kek, your power level knows no bounds

so many miracles of time, so much good eatin'
so much to definitely gotta check out.
13/13

I'm going down to the house of sausage

I like the food they make, but I really hate the way they talk & act.

>can't pronounce "mozzarella"
>uses a big-ass field knife to cut everything
>cuts vegetables unevenly

>implying it's bait

You are a cuck

too much meat, not enough vege. these fucking faggots know how to grill and smoke, but it's hard to take their recipes seriously when I'd have to spend 3 eggs, a whole half a lb of sausage, and like 10 slices of murican cheese, to make some of their shit. That said, it's nice to have something approaching epic meal time that you could still theoretically eat instead of just look at the abomination you created and want to put a bullet through your head. I recommend watching them for basic technique and ideas; Following most of their actual directions is just a recipe for a heart attack.

Why do they talk in those ridiculous feigned gruff voices?

What do you mean "they," it's literally a single person speaking.

his speech doesn't sound feigned or particularly gruff. are you voice deaf?

youtube.com/watch?v=uZhnpAhYmb0

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2lP0abSds

>GONNA SMOKE ME A FATTY BRISKET

lmao

gravy and the greens are a pointless addition, the bacon was underdone and chewy, the sauce was just fucking mayo mixed with salsa. The burgers were good, but I find it dubious he cooked them to med. Rare and then left them on the fucking grill for the coals to burn down. Carry over heat would have carried that up to medium or further. Which is fine, I like medium - but usually you want to pull your meat AWAY from the heat just before you hit target temp and let resting heat carry over.

I bet they all suck eachothers dicks after porking out

You talkin like thats a bad thing city boy. Muh daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks. That there's god's creation.

And if you don like it den you can git out!

WTF!!
I hate BBQ pit boys now

>too much meat, not enough vege. these fucking faggots know how to grill and smoke, but it's hard to take their recipes seriously when I'd have to spend 3 eggs, a whole half a lb of sausage, and like 10 slices of murican cheese, to make some of their shit. That said, it's nice to have something approaching epic meal time that you could still theoretically eat instead of just look at the abomination you created and want to put a bullet through your head. I recommend watching them for basic technique and ideas; Following most of their actual directions is just a recipe for a heart attack.

You forgot that they usually feed the whole pit crew with that food

You being a lone NEET, just cut down the portions to a tenth of original

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Their food look GEEEEWWWWWWD