Why doesn't Veeky Forums have a wiki?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=simple recipes
ck.booru.org/
unofficial-ck.wikia.com/wiki/The_Unofficial_Veeky
youtube.com/user/jakatak69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are your car floors like cold stone?

No one is here to help you learn or succeed.

NO ONE.

But how will I be Veeky Forums if I can't cook decent meals? ;_;

Eat Little Caesars Pizza and run 15 miles a day.

Do you even lift?

Dont need to, I have guns and very little respect for the value of human life.

No but in all seriousness, I think having a list of simple/cheap recipes for beginners would be a good idea. Or maybe have a list of Veeky Forums approved cooking websites?

Create a scribd and post the link. It's worth a shot, y'know.

sorry user, but I'm actually a complete newfag when it comes to cooking. The only things I know how to make are scrambled eggs, grilled cheese and peanut butter jelly sandwhiches. I was hoping someone with a little more knowledge then me could help.

lmgtfy.com/?q=simple recipes

it's too late, we've been all cooking since we were young

idiot

this triggers me

Just put it back in the box and then cut the top layer off when you get to your Kitchen.

the ice cream is still clean on its bottom. you can still eat that shit.

Problem? solved.

Google

We have a booru.

if your quick enough you could eat it from the car floor with a spoon before it melts and only leave the bottom. putting it back in the container is not an option

I got this from the IRC channel before it went to shit
ck.booru.org/

unofficial-ck.wikia.com/wiki/The_Unofficial_Veeky Forums_Wiki

Tips fedora

What kind of moron needs a wiki to know how to eat food

ck.booru.org

Can someone PLEASE make a Veeky Forums wiki. Date today as " the date Veeky Forums decided to become official on wikipedia"

Someone do it! It would be pretty funny. Review Brah should not be mentioned, he is a faggot

oh. my. god. what happened.

>>Can someone

Sure. You can. Right now. Get off your ass and do it. Don't know how? Google "how to create a wiki"

But wouldn't that be considered as advertising for Veeky Forums in Wikipedia?

Also, see

>ice cream
>breyers
pick one

is this bait??? someone please tell me this is bait……

here, fag. old school stuff

is this bait??? someone please tell me this is bait……

Veeky Forums doesn't have a wiki because Veeky Forums sucks

nobody wants recipes for Veeky Forums

if you want to learn to cook buy a cookbook or use google. if you can't follow a recipe in a cookbook, than congratulations you are too fuckin' stupid to cook.

this

Why are there only two pedals? Is that a girl's car?

The parking brake is a lever or a button on newer cars poorfag:^)

Wow. You missed the point entirely.

So where's the clutch pedal? the one that men have in their manly cars.

It's probably an American car. I don't exactly understand how driving a stick shift is somehow manly.
My automatic has a manual option which I never use

Oh did I? I'm sorry I didn't put /s. Maybe next time

Manly? No. That sounds dumb.

But they are more fuel efficient since there is no hydraulic pump inside to waste power. They also provide a nice connection between the driver and the road. It makes driving an experience, not just something you ignore while going from point A to point B. It's also nice because fewer people know how to drive a stick shift so there is less "can I borrow your car, user" to deal with.

Oh, and if some dumbass tries to steal your car they might not even know how to get it moving!

>It's also nice because fewer people know how to drive a stick shift

You know it's called Standard for a reason, right?

Manual cars also save lives because drunk people don't have the mental dexterity to focus on more than one thing at a time. So they're less likely to get behind the wheel.

In fact I believe that if you replace the airbag in the steering wheel with a chef's knife then even drunk people wouldn't be stupid enough to risk driving.

That reason is marketing.

>are you an average joe who just wants a standard vehicle?
>OR DO YOU DESERVE SOMETHING MORE SPECIAL (at a price)

Then why did user assume the lack of a clutch makes its a girls car?

I thought hat the bump in fuel efficiency has become negligible for newer cars.
I like to blast music and sing along while a drive so I don't want to have to focus on shifting gears.
Can't you get up to like 30 mph in first. So wouldn't it be more likely the person who steals your car tries to drive it a way but royally fucks it up?

Why would we need a wiki when we have this?

youtube.com/user/jakatak69

Huh?

Jack's channel is Veeky Forums essentials.
He teaches good technic, cooks stuff from all around the world and makes mistakes sometimes so we can all learn together.

>Manual cars also save lives because drunk people don't have the mental dexterity to focus on more than one thing at a time. So they're less likely to get behind the wheel.

This is entirely false. My country barely has any automatics but after dark everyone is wasted.

Also anyone who has been driving a manual transmission for a little while doesn't have to think about what gear they are in. It becomes second nature.

When you get to the point where you can't walk then maybe you'd have issues shifting gears but then what gets you killed is not missshifting, it is the part where you drive straight off a cliff or up the wrong way on a free way and that can happen in any vehicle. People do that shit while sober.

Yeah fair enough but i was really refering to it as being a deterrent more than anything else. you're right though.
it's well past my bed time so i'm nott thinking straight.

what makes that bait?

Being fair he did at least make some dank general tso's that one time. They weren't even raw.

It does.
it's called

Maybe in your third world shithole

>Driving automatic
>ever
I don't want to believe I share the board with you disgusting inbred mongoloids

>why did user assume the lack of a clutch makes its a girls car?
Because it's a document fact that girls need to drive automatic vehicles so they can have a free hand to do make up and post selfies while they drive.

>he doesn't ride a horse and buggy to work

lol wimp

Any time Veeky Forums tries to make a stick, a wiki or anything else ending with an 'icky' sound it devolves into an argument over EVERYTHING. I've seen threads hit the bumpcap just with anons arguing about how correctly to cook rice.

The closest we've come is the booru and that works fine though the quality can be a little inconsistent. ck.booru.org/

That should be sticky, of course.
Not that Veeky Forums could agree on how to make a fucking stick either. God help you if you wanted a stick with beans...

What the fuck would we put on it

sticks

>stick shift
>horse
lewd

>Is that a girl's car?
>big bucket of ice cream
Definitely a girl's car, and recently divorced by the looks of it.

Because the origin of cooking can be traced back to a time when someone rubbed two sticks together to make a fire?