Hi Veeky Forumsucks...

Hi Veeky Forumsucks. Are you one of those faggots that go out to a restaurant and change ingredients on the dish you are ordering?
>sub
Because if you are, I just want to know something;
>why go out and not just simply cook at home?

I understand if you are allergic to something but most of you just make up allergies.
>just say you don't fucking like it

There is effort and thought on a dish. A chef actually try different things and failed many times to make it work. Every ingredient is there for a reason and when you try to change it, don't like it and still complain about it, its just simply your fault.

Thoughts?

Unless someone is one of those ultra-picky types I see no issue with other people having their own tastes. Just because a dish is good with a particular set of ingredients doesn't mean that it will be unenjoyable with something left out.

unless you're paying a lot and it's some good Michelin shit then who gives a fuck otherwise

>Michelin shit

Is like you still believe in santa

because people do dumb shit to appeal to fat plebs taste like add more sauce than is completely necessary

>when you try to change it, don't like it and still complain about it

In this very specific scenario, yes, you have a valid point.

You seem to be getting some backlash OP but I completely understand where you're coming from. It's against my personal code of ethics to modify menu items. I order everything straight up. I despise guests that want to be their own chef.
Unfortunately, as a vendor, you're not in a good position to outright reject people's stupid requests. The key is to charge out the ass for modifications.

>When the OP uses his meme arrows completely wrong

what did he mean by >

shitpost much, Simon?

just a bit of ketchup on the side is all I ask for

posting a picture of reddit frog

>seriously, you have to go back dude.

>Veeky Forumsucks
>not cu/ck/s
Are you literally retarded, user?

learn to say no

Or have a really good wait staff that can talk them out of doing in so.

Can't never say no to a guest. I refused to overcook the shit out of a beautiful piece of lamb once and lost my job.

Mushrooms suck. The end.

>substituting ingredients is poor form because the chef makes it his way

Newsflash, dickhead. If I go out to eat, and if I want my dish cooked a certain way other than the standard, then I'm going to have it that way or I can take my money somewhere that will accommodate me.

>why go out and not just simply cook at home
Because why should I bother cooking at home when I can have it made and brought to me?

>Ticket comes back---5 top
>Every single person is allergic to gluten.

Suurreeee they are.....

Take your money someplace else you miserable cunt. Also, consider suicide.

I'm not going to lose sleep because I triggered some cretin of a line cook such as yourself.

You'll make it my way or you won't get my money, simple as that, you miserable cunt.

>consider suicide
I bet you spit in people's food when they ask for a slight change because it's some kind of imposition on you to do your job. Get over yourself.

I do so much worse than spit. Rub food on the ground and sometimes rub pieces of cooked meat in my pants before plating it. Easy to get away with just have to yell that I need to grab something in dry storage.

Trust me, other cooks are fucking with your dainty dishes.

I wish the worst for you. Especially painful and humiliating death.

>mfw some autist faggot gets so anally ravaged at having to change things that he prays for people to die

This is entertaning as hell tbqh lad, just a shame that you make people sick because you're a fucking nutjob.

Are you the Navy seal of sticking other people's tendies in your undies?

Op here. It's ok if I do not get your money. If it was for money, trust me, I would not be in the service industry.

I would never spit on your food, but if you want to have it "your way" I'm sure there is a BK or McDicks around.
If I ever see someone messing with people's food, they would get fired on the spot. I can hate your shitty taste but food is something I respect.

Right? But they can have food out of the fryer that had gluten...
>it's just a small allergy

I honestly have no interest in spending money at a restaurant that would have any problem with myself requesting a slight alteration to a menu item.

You can keep your pompous undiluted "art". I'll go where the chef tries to please me, not his own inflated ego.

>not knowing
how to
>greentext

Do your caretakers not have an internet filter at your assisted living facility?

I think the CYOA kind of restaurant like Subway, Chipotle, buffets and Mongolian grills appeal to a specific kind of diner. That ain't me. I'd much rather put my fate in the hands of someone whose job it was to work out the specific dishes. If the food sucks it's on that person, not me, and I will not return.

Hey dude if I'm eating at your shithole chances are I don't expect to have mi mind blown away from the experience. I had amazing food in the past, please put keptchup in my fries or I will simply go eat somewhere else and both give you one star in hell and tell everyone how shitty your food is instead of lying a little bit to justify your shortcomings like nice people do when they know the place is terrible .
Maybe some trucker takes his family to your restaurant on birthdays and tells the waitress to congratulate you but I can afford Better

If I don't want raw onions on my sandwich, I'm going to ask for them to leave it off.

what the fuck