Omisegoyim

When is OMG going to fucking do something. Its great at holding its value when btc dips.
Tl;dr when lambo?

No idea, but my sell order is placed at 17800. Hopefully it dips back low so I can get in again.

It's instrisic value will ultimately be determined by the dividends.

We don't know what % staking will pay yet. But with reasonable dividends and volume it would be worth as a fair value between $10 to $100 USD or even up to $1000 per token at visa levels.

Then you add speculative value and hype..

Just sit tight user

>tfw we can't meme muh boomer 5% annual stock market returns anymore because OMG will be offering the same thing

Exactly. It's the perfect hodle meme.

I've seen the devs imply returns from staking will be set by the token hodler. Sitting tight, waiting for any news

yea but there would be a market equilibrium rate set by the largest stakers and Omisego themselves because they hold tokens too

I know making boomers BTFO is satisfying but that has made the price way less volatile diring dips. As other user stated, perfect hodl

I cant see it being more than 10-15% gains

Never. Plasma is centralized solution for unsolvable blockchain scaling problem.

WHO THE FUCK IS SHILLING CRYPTOCITIES SO HARD WTF AM I MISSING OUT?

>solution
>unsolvable problem
What one is it user

If you make decentralized blockchain centralized then it is not a blockchain anymore.

Everything is in a shared wallet with someone else. and if your node goes offline, they can steal your money.
You can't be sent money except how much money people have committed to your channels.
That is a solution but it's nowhere good.

but plasma works for omisego's purposes

Fuq. There will be a final solution one day user.
I need to teach myself to code god damn it

buying the skateboard coin at all

No shilling goy. Just a general discussion with fellow anons

Beta SDK wallet is days away, expecting upwards movement but you never know for how long.

Sell at the top ad buy back in? Im hesitant to sell as this never goes down by more than a 3 or 4$

There already is a solution. It's called NANO.
Next step for crypto is making smart contract platform on NANO technology.

nano does nothing but transfer fast. you can't build smart contracts on it. tard

When Bitcoin released you couldn't build smart contracts on it either.
Then Vitalik made ETH.
Same thing will happen here. Be prepared, tard.

You don't know what you are talking about. Read more.