What's up with people who go through all the effort of driving to a restaurant just to order a salad?

What's up with people who go through all the effort of driving to a restaurant just to order a salad?

I don't get it

>effort of driving

Sometimes you don't have enough salad makings and you don't want to go grocery shopping right this instant.

Sometimes you're on the road or at work and need a quick meal that isn't too shitty for you.

I mean, shit... a burger, fried rice, or a simple pasta dish are usually much less effort than a salad, and people go out for those all the goddamn time.

I sometimes *walk* to a restaurant to get a salad, because salads taste good. I'll probably get one for lunch today, in fact. Probably the one with quinoa, farro, arugula, chicken, tomatoes, and various other stuff. I get that about once every week or two.

I don't eat flyover salads like the one in your picture, because I do not eat at MacDonalds.

I don't drive to a restaurant to order salad, or any restaurant to order anything, because assuming I owned a murderbox (which I haven't since 1998), it would take me about 4x as long to pick up the murderbox, drive it to the restaurant, realize the nearest place to park it was where I picked it up in the first place, drive it back, park it again, and then walk to the restaurant that I just drove past about 4x before realizing the error of my ways (note: this is logically inconsistent because if I was a cager I would be incapable of recognizing the error of my ways).

Needless to say that would be completely insane, but then, cagers are completely insane, which is why they lobby for subsidies to subsidize their ridiculous cager lifestyle. I recommend you burn your entire poorly thought out subdivision to the ground and rebuild sane mixed-use development where the sidewalks are something other than a buffer between the lawn mower and the vehicle traffic.

Also food and cooking.

Fuck off you are trying TOO hard.

Doesn't drive
Doesn't eat McDo
Doesn't eat 'flyover salads'

All these activities are fine in moderation - stop being such a cunt. You are making Trump win.

out of two incredibly shit choices, Trump is slightly less shitty.

Agree the choices are shitty, butbBullshit

He is the example of a populist, policy vacuum. its fun to watch, and he makes angry blue collar peckers rise but in the white house? God help us all

>trying TOO hard
Actually I am terrifically lazy, that's why I seek efficiency in everything I do. Taking 4x as long to do the same thing and burning a bunch of fossil fuels in the process just to make a political point about "freedom" or "self sufficiency" or some such delusional nonsense is actually trying too hard. Who gives a shit about that kind of stuff? You watch too much television. I'd prefer just to have some lunch.

this has to be some copypasta

well, not that lazy to spend time on a imageboard.

P.s who the fuck is driving to a mcdonalds to make political points? Most just want a cheeseburger.

Your post about your earnest lifestyle is made for two reasons, seeking some back-slapping validation, or to assert a superiority. it is misplaced and sneering, and slots straight into the anti-environmental/social justice/populist loonie right which will vote Trump in this year

I'm literally walking through a park right now though, what would you have me do? Converse with the pigeons?

Anyway about to get a croissant, maybe I'll check the thread later for more coal miner butthurt

wanting praise for using your legs? well i guess you are American.

>Driving
>Not living in a major metropolitan area
>Not having all of lifes amenities within walking distance

I feel bad for fly-overs, I really do.

>not loving behind the wheel
>wanting to live in a cuckshed tower
>not having land to grow your own fresh vegetables

I understand misplaced shame one must have to talk down on those with freedom and solitude, but this thread is really too much for me

>really too much for me

That's what your mom said about my dick last night

They are ruining this country, it's like feeling sorry for chlamydia

>lmao i live in a place where i don't need cars to get places so that means no one else needs them either
>haha coal eaters how i look down on you plebs

Hello r.eddit!
Sorry Bernie "Madoff" with your grocery money. Well you were too young to vote anyway so no hard feelings!

I would gladly live in a major metropolitan area but the big cities in my country are literally the manifestation of hell itself

Brazil is kind of a mess when it comes to these things.

Isn't Porto Alegre supposed be pretty nice?

It was more about having time to do this or that, but I'm glad you were triggered

Well salad is cheaper than most things in the menu. Maybe they can't afford nice food but they can afford a nice night out?