Amazing ICX article

medstudentinvestor.com/home-page/2018/2/24/icon-icx-hyperconnecting-korea

If you fully read it, I promise everyone you will take a position in icon. 100%.

I literally could feel the fomo pumping thru my veinz when reading son

Other urls found in this thread:

medstudentinvestor.com/home-page/2018/2/24/icon-icx-hyperconnecting-korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clittyboi here, this is a must read article for all invested in any type of crypto. My boipussi is sopping wet from the eloquent words within

I have the same feeling I did when I was holding Antshares @ $4. A supremely comfy hold.

>medstudentinvestor.com/home-page/2018/2/24/icon-icx-hyperconnecting-korea

nice find.

Not sure if sarcastic.

These bags are starting to effect my day-to-day life

literal pajeet

soon user.

Pointless to own before March though.

its march in 3 days user ffs. use a brain for once. you dont buy in when shit gets too close and it spikes already.

Lots of VEN profiting will happen this week.
A lot of VEN bagholders are/were ICX bagholders - they were both hyped around the same time.
I'm sure some will buy into ICX again - I will be.

Ven or icx or link? There's like 7 coins I'm with. Don't want to diversify too much

Precisely this.

People are just to hurry to make gains.
ICX is 50% of my bags, and it is the only crypto i won't touch even if it goes to 1$, waiting for at least a year.
Because no matter what people say, this shit is going to be huge. And it's not a prediction, it's a fucking fact

Don't sell too early. VEN is getting on korean market on 26th.

>med student btw
he is a fucking med student. who the fuck cares what that fucker thinks? if he was some doctor who's worked 20 years at a hospital I would consider reading it but fuck off with that attention whoring faggot thinking being a med student means something these days

>only $20-$30 EOY

KEK

Serious question, were people consistently saying antshares would moon hard before rebrand like VEN owners are now before their rebrand? What was the sentiment like?

don't know, have some VEN to sell the news.
At least antshares to NEO was a game changing rebranding, because "neo" sounds well in the mind of people, and psychologically it has is effect.
While vechain to vechain thor, is meeeeeh

Agreed, just "thor" would have been better

I have VEN as well, hoping the rebrand event will be more about news/partnerships and less about the name

cool sounding name > sick partnerships
>investors

>cool sounding name > sick partnerships

SO WHY ISNT THIS SHIT $1 YET?????

I seriously hope you don't have VEN because they have specifically mentioned in their announcement that the rebranding will be about everything else except the name change. The name is just a formalitity.

If this is the extent of your knowledge in projects where you invest real life money I seriously advise you to get out of crypto before you lose everything.

Pretty sure it is, if they don‘t announce some 10/10 parterships this shit will tank hard. But they know their marketing, so it would surprise me if there weren‘t some mindbelowing announcements.

What i meant is that they could have choose a better fucking name, more badass

That will be the price by april, author is lowballing for obvious reasons.

maybe a bit optimistic but who knows