Looking for some suggestions for what I could put on a fried egg sandwich to spice it up a bit...

Looking for some suggestions for what I could put on a fried egg sandwich to spice it up a bit. I eat them pretty regularly due to how quick and easy they are but egg, cheese, and butter on toast are getting a little boring.

Any suggestions?

put it in a bun

Bacon

Meat. Bacon, ham, or a hamburger patty are good places to start. Some leafy greens. Tomatoes.

Bacon
Mushrooms
Hot sauce
Ham

literally spice it up with spice. I often have chilli flakes on my eggs on toast. and grated parmesan sometimes. also fried onions - those pre-fried crispy ones.

Egg is essentially liquid meat. Anything you would pair with meat. Cheese. Hot Sauce. Spices. Other meats, like Bacon or Sausagfe.

Throw some sausage crumbled up in a pan to cook them slightly before it is finished. Crack the egg over the sausage and proceed business as usual. Maybe fry up a bit of rice if you have leftovers.

Ketchup

Taco seasoning
Hot sauce
Bacon
Sausage
Peanut butter (trust me)

Not all of this at the same time of course.

Arrugala, sriracha, queso fresco

Chilli sauce and mango chutney

toast bread, spread avocado or guacmole (or anything really, hummus, roast pepper spread, even plain ol butter) put eggs over easy on top
>dat gooey yolk combine with fresh avocado on crisp bread
always good with a little ketchup and hotsauce on top

Egg + Mayo
Egg + Bacon
Egg + shredded cheddar cheese

That's about what I do.

Did you tried daddies sauce?

Every table in England has a bottle of Daddies on it. It improves any meal, so I have no doubt it would improve your eggs.

can vouch for peanut butter.

spinach (i just put it in the egg) and cheddar
or
spinach and hashbrowns(i just put them in the egg) and cheddar and some tobasco with some COLD OJ
or
jalapeno (i just put it in the egg) and cream cheese

American cheese and bacon and trust me, a small layer of jam. I prefer raspberry.
Thank me later. I eat this frequently, but with a toasted bagel instead of bread.

Try toasting your bread in the pan with the egg

this. i love fried egg sandwiches with ketchup.

ye

the best is
peanut butter on top layer of bun
bacon or ham
cheese
egg
strawberry jam on bottom bun

Your favorite condiment
Baked beans
Bacon/sausage

a couple of splashes of Maggi gives an eggo sanger a pick up.

sprinkle of salt and pepper while cooking. cilantro,

>triple fried egg chili chutney sandwich

I only ever tried this because of pic related. I was hungover one Saturday and fancied a fried egg sarnie and then remembered this recipe. I only used two eggs with yolks runny and only two slices of bread and added mango chutney and hot sauce. it was actually really nice, the flavours worked together it was sweet and spicy and filling.

I still have this very occasionally. I'm sure there are lots of other versions out there but that's the one that worked for me.

Pork roll and cheese is the true answer

>Red Dwarf
Do you play Warhammer as well?

is this some sort of joke wtf is this

only from age 11 to 16 but I played MtG all through high school. was pretty rad. I had a sick blue/white deck.

and i played WoW from age 20 to 23

these days I can only play pc strategy games when the wife is out or busy with something else. it's a hard gig man.

It's Daddies sauce, wtf else would it be?

It looks like liquid shit

Your face looks like liquid shit

No need to get mad, user-kun. Keep ingesting your Daddy's shit. I knew Brits were disgusting.

chives
caramelised onions
sliced and sautéed shallots and mushrooms
diced and sautéed onions, mushrooms and beef with wilted spinach