TFW you realize that volume is still dropping and it's going to $4k sooner or later

Then short it faggot.

Truth

It's too volatile. We all know it's going down over the medium term, but it's still moving all over the place in the course of a day.

the lower it goes, the harder it will bounce

If this is what you know why not sit in usd and wait for 4k? Easy money right?

Volume is 90% washtrading and a bad way to gauge activity. Tether is unironically better.

That's what i'm doing. We're going down for the whole 2018. It's natural.

This is the last dip that gets us out of the downtrend, it doesnt matter how low we go, it will bounce fast.

IT'S NOT FAAAIIRRRR

Feels good, cant wait

>washtrading at 0.15% fees

lower volume means whatever the price is right now means nothing

in other words, if everyone stopped trading, but I sold you 1 sat at $9000, that would be the new price - but that would be meaningless

Because it's likely that it will sit at 4k for quite some time. What, you think it's automatic that if it gets that low, a moonshot to 19k is guaranteed? Grow up.

Bitcoin has to prove one thing now, and that's stability. It's doing that, in some ways, right now, and as long as the coin holders continue to trade it on margin, it will coast along for a long time, barring any catastrophes like a big hack, or tether falling over.

The market is now a margin trading market, and the trend right now is slowly down. And no "institutional money" isn't jumping in, BofA just today said that "crypto is a detriment to their business", which is good sign that the institutions are NOT jumping into crypto. Why would they, when they get free loans from the Fed?

This is the new reality. The market the last month, this is what the rest of the year looks like. There's plenty of money to be made, but you'll have to work for it. The days of buying cheap Bitcoin and 6 months later being a millionaire are OVER. You probably won't see anything like it again in your lifetime. That ship sailed, and you weren't on it. Your lambo will have to paid for somehow other than crypto.

This user gets it. Thank you. All you fucking idiots who are flooding this board thinking of moons and lambos need to fuck off.

Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram.

The Pajeet code has been hacked and now all poos are being affected, meaning they will go down the loo one by one.

But here's the real trick; every poo that goes down the loo first has to be validated by other poos,
Thus the first poo won't go down the loo until EVERY SINGLE POO has verified it actually has gone down

India will be in an infinite poo loop. Maybe if you're a pajeet you will recognize asphalt defecation.
Well.. This is a POO loop that NEVER ends.

The poo will BLAST to at least 100mph. Maybe even higher when the poos are actually verified.

The Indian government is now busy setting up extra loos to undo this process. Called contra-shitting. They have injected some air fresheners into the loo network.
This means poos will appear to be fresh, while they are struggling not to go foul, but in the meantime they can't because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other poos will know whats really going on.

Get out now, or be stuck into poo limbo forever

You have been warned.

that's what your dad told you?

I'm a newfag indian here ;_;

>We all know
Imagine being such a Dunning-Kruger brainlet.

Crypto is sitting at 400bi market cap. This is dust.

Not to mention 99% of cryptos don't even have a working product, we will only start seeing that in 2019, 2020.

It's true that 100x days are over, buy still there is a lot of room to grow. And what you are saying, the exact same words have been said before, over and over again, just to be proven wrong.

100x days are not over. They are just ahead of us.

We can't have literally the entire year of constant 100x. There are bull and bear periods. It's a fact.

And considering we will start seeing blockchain technology getting adopted maybe in 2020 the biggest bull run is about to come.

BAM

nice LARP cuck

I don't care what people said in the past, I'm saying it now, based on real numbers, real activity and real market conditions. Be as far in denial as you want - and I didn't say you couldn't make money, you can, but it's gonna take a lot more work than sitting in /biz making smug comments while a moonshot occurs.

It's blatantly fucking obvious what's going on, and if you can't or won't see it, that's on you. It's your money, do what you want with it, but this "this is the new normal" nonsense is just getting pathetic. Bitcoin is trending DOWN right now. Period. And I'll keep fucking saying that, as long as it's true. I have no skin in the game right now, I'm not emotionally attached to it going up, or down.