Uh huh, tell me more about how bad American cuisine is

>uh huh, tell me more about how bad American cuisine is

Other urls found in this thread:

grubstreet.com/2011/06/rick_bayless_loves_him_some_ti.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't think american cuisine is bad per se but i think a lot of americans are nutritionally and culinarily illiterate.

You do know our national food is considered the hamburger? It's quite embarrassing because it sort of triggers the amerifat hate and meme commentary bullshit. However that aside, American cuisine can, and for the most part - is very bland however when you take a look at certain culinary sectors, we created amazing dishes (though few) like BBQ. We are the BBQ capital of the world. Have you ever tried smoked beef brisket or a pulled pork sandwich? What about Gumbo with a side of Red Beans and Rice. I can say the majority of great food in the country has been borrowed from other country's but those are just a few to brighten up your palate in regards to the mostly, and I agree bland American culinary style.

You could say that about any country

some (like america) more than others.

Gumbo
>with a side of red beans
Look dude I know you are trying, but I'm from New Orleans and you either eat gumbo with an entree or you eat red beans as the entree. Doing both is creole craziness

even amerilards think their food is inferior

grubstreet.com/2011/06/rick_bayless_loves_him_some_ti.html

t. never been outside of his shithole

Huh?

i know im just trying to entice his appetite. I go to New Orleans twice a year and their food is amazing. I mean I usually stay right near canal and I go to Cafe Du Monds get a beniyae or whatever so good. Ill have a po boy or Ill go crazy drinking - boss is around i cant stay long but ill be back.
in short im jealous of you asshole. so jealous

America doesn't really have a cuisine, it is more of a collection of other nations dishes combined into the culture.

New Orleans is nice, born and raised here. I'm family friend's with the owners of all the Brennan's restaurants (think commanders palace, etc). Life is nice and chill here. My girlfriend and I ate poboys for dinner, I got a roast beef poboy and she got a shrimp poboy.

pasturised milk has more culture than America

no, you're pretty wrong, i'm well travelled and have been to america 6 times in the last 5 years. you guys have a lot of good culinary traditions but the average person can't cook for shit.

Murricans just are ignorant and don't know of cuisine usually. Parmesan isn't Parimigiano-Reggiano, Italian food isn't Italian-American food et.c..
Americans seem to base their understanding of cuisine from all over the world from American cuisine and American ingredients which fucks it up from the start and makes the claims retarded.

>implying a girl like that would go on a date with me
Let me tell you how okc works:
>It's a match!
>I send a message
>Read on: (timestamp)
>No replies
Or:
>It's a match!
>Girl messages me
>We talk a bit
>This is going great!
>Occupation details time
>She figures out I'm not rich
>No more replies
Just b urself :^)

Try interpals

who is this semen demon?

Never heard of it. Different crowd I guess? No gold diggers because it's not dating oriented? Seems interesting, I also enjoy practicing my language skills.

Honestly I've been to Italy and I can't say it was far off... This isn't like American Chinese to mainland Chinese food. Get over yourself.

Like the fortune cookies in China(that don't exist)?
Also there is no "Italian food" per se because Italy was unified very late and it's all about regional dishes so don't draw conclusions from the dogfood fed to you in tourist traps beside the Sistine Chapel.

>muh microregions
>muh microfooderies

im just telling you, we rented an apartment in Rome for 3 weeks and we found nothing remarkable. I've spent almost 2 months of my life (only 20) in holland and found very good food. France was so-so. Germany was dank. Belgium was alright.

>I went to a huge city and had a bad time
Sounds like you just suck at cities bro
Like people who go to NYC and bitch about the random pizza joint they tried

Go eat some Italian food with GM corn fed beef, injected with HFCS and then Authentic French Luxury Cheeseā„¢ by Kraft melted on top of it.

It's 2016 we have the specialty cheese now. At least we're not
>black
>the south
>DPRK
>oh look, Muslim refugees!
>cuck cuck reddit tumblr

It's good mang, Inhave a thai gf who calls me daddy and pretends to be a cat

No, we have friends in every city we go to in Europe (Ghent, Breda, Reutlignen, Paris, London, Rome, Lyons). All I'm saying is a shitty hipster attempt at spaghetti is not far off from a normal spaghetti in Italy.

Bu-but muh berabecyu

To understand why american "cuisine" is the way it is all you have to do is understand that there there have been so far three generations who were never taught how to cook and end up buying whatever comes in a box at the grocery store because they have no fucking clue.

Wanna go tell some grandma that the food she's been cooking her whole life and fed her children was absolute shit? Good luck with that, but it is changing, this is probably the first generation in a long time growing up cooking and learning how even if their parents think its a waste of time. it will take time to change things.

sounds horrific.

I went to restaurants in big cities and small towns when I went to northern Italy. While the food was really good, I didn't feel there was much I couldn't find in America if I looked for it. The overall quality of the low-end restaurants was better than the low-end Italian restaurants in America.