Have you fallen for the white devils lies and stopped eating melanin enriching foods?

Have you fallen for the white devils lies and stopped eating melanin enriching foods?

No one is actually stupid enough to believe this, right?

My mom is pretty stupid and even she knows that you can't eat that shit

Believe it cracker

Who makes these things? Do they know they're wrong and they get off on spreading misinformation?

Do you think people would really do that? Just go on the internet and lie?

aztecs were not niggers so no

>Do they know they're wrong and they get off on spreading misinformation?

Nope.
They know they're wrong and they get off on humor.

It also could be an attempt at undermining the whole "Whiteness" concept in general by associating it with silly shit like food. It dilutes the original cause.

So you're telling me if I eat burnt food, I'll turn black?

Looks like a nasty ass black woman's pussy.

You haven't actually seen a black woman's vagina, then, cause it looks more like a hemorrhoid infected bleeding butthole.

WE WUZ CORN N SHIEET

I once posted, on this very board, a side-by-side closeup of a black pussy and the backside of a brown horse (with the tail cropped out), then dared the readership to identify which was which.

I got banned.

well no wonder you got banned you dipshit.

lol. You must be an idiot.

Is this /pol/ trying to give dumb black people literal cancer?

I have a new theory now. It's an alternative to the out of Africa theory.

Humans started in central Eurasia and spread out from there. The culture was based heavily on discovering new edible food and ways to prepare them. The best cooks gained social stature and the bad cooks were exiled to the desert. As the desert civilizations grew, they too exiled the worst of their cooks out farther away. Eventually the worst of the worst cooks made it into the African continent. By that point the sucked and ruined every meal they tried to make, leading to a diet primarily of completely chard foods. This is why the Africans developed black skin.

Good tip, this could be useful if a race war breaks out and the whites start losing territory. Just turn black and survive.

THIS is corn before human intervention

for some reason i lost my shit at I got banned

burnt food is full of carcinogens you fucking retard nigger

Let's pretend for a second that this 'info'grafic were true.

>beneficial for melanin production

Why the fuck would I want to turn myself darker? I'm literally racist.

it has been confirmed....this post was started by a black lives matter advocate...he is trying to trick white people into giving themselves cancer....kill all niggers
yours truly the comp. eng.

Yeah, because Egyptians are clearly the ones to turn to for health.

Enjoy your cancer :^)

>afrocentrism

>Veeky Forums complaining about spreading misinformation

inception

lol

WE

I feel like so many White people on Veeky Forums lack any sort of understanding of hotep memes.

Like its making fun of hoteps y'all. It's a parody. Most of what you guys post is actually laughing at hoteps made by other black people.

>merely pretending