This one is for you biz, roll dubs and I'll deliver. Double dubs or trips for double messages

This one is for you biz, roll dubs and I'll deliver. Double dubs or trips for double messages.

your eyes too far apart u mong

Go fuck yourself you piece of fucking shit, never talk to me again.

She looks to nice for you to throw her to us. Leave her alone.

I’m good, currently chasing moon missions for crypto so call me an astronaut ;) how about you qt

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

How much?

What app is this?

bumble.

Do you like armpits?

Grindr

winner. deliver op or kys

win

Eh, way to start the conversation..

Nice milkies

ur eyes too far apart mommy gib milkie

How much crypto will it take for you to call me 'daddy'?

How much of a lucky person you have to be to look like you?

LONDON

yikes

How many stinky linkies for a ride into poontown?

Impressive, very nice. Was hoping you would get some digits. Keep rolling, you could fix me a date here.

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5....

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

it solves the oracle problem

Sorry user it just happened

Now you've got my attention.

rolling for this

Fuck you. Can someone help op out here? Can someone say how I'm still drunk from last night or something..

Listen up you dumb slut. Ill give you two options, you suck my fucking or you let me fuck your loose asshole, either way youre only going to get 22 bitbeans, you dumb fucking cunt, fuck you.

rerollllll

Sorry I am still drunk from last night, what are you up to? :)

Sorry, I get nervous talking to pretty girls

Bitconeeeeect

>it's from an obscure tv show from the 90's in Czechs republic were I grew up
then if she's smart she'll call you out for that country not existing

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.11

nice

my wiener goes up sphincter? :3

How much would it take for me to take you on a trip to London?

Listen up you dumb slut. Ill give you two options, you suck my fucking or you let me fuck your loose asshole, either way youre only going to get 22 bitbeans, you dumb fucking cunt, fuck you

I was trying to get Siri to work because I'm still drunk from last night and I wanted to know it was how much for London.

Anyway, how is your sex life?

nice

^^

Sorry, went on meds just 2 days ago.

Nice roll

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5............

2 + 2 =?

Hi, sorry about the previous messages.
I just wanted to let you know that I've been posting your face to a particularly nasty internet forum infamous for racism among other things. I also just now forgot to censor your name.
If you get dox'd, let me know and I will take you out for a consolatory milkshake.
-sincerely tsupperbronyMTF1991

I have to tell you straight up. I was born a girl. Just want to be honest with you from the start.

ROLLING FOR THIS

im a fullonrapist

Listen up you dumb slut. Ill give you two options, you suck my fucking or you let me fuck your loose asshole, either way youre only going to get 22 bitbeans, you dumb fucking cunt, fuck you

Anyway, how is your sex life?-

She has some nice tiddies going on. Lets help OP to get us some nudes

Hey so this might be a bit forward, but I'm a bit of a sexual freak, rather like you've been hearing about in popular culture songs. Can you do me a solid, and poo yourself, then send me a photo of the feces nestling in your underwear like a snug little dormouse all curled up and ready for a long winter nap?

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5............

what was the point of trying to recover this conversation? now the weirdos on the internet that I'm feeding you to won't get to troll you, and I won't get to have copulatory relations with you either. It's literally a lose lose.

how did you get those pics if you are not OP?

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5............ xxc

looks a little pudgy, tits probably pretty floppy, but looks cute, profile pic of her dressed up looks nice and I dig short hair, so I probably would

There are too many bots on here, so I open conversations with random words and if they react as if I just said something normal, I know they're out to get me. You seem fine for now. If I have doubts later on in the convo, it's possible that I try this again fyi. I have learned the hard way that I need to be prudent about this.

WIN AYLMAO

Kek i just realised you are in UK timezone so my London wasnt far off

Bitch lasagna

oh no...

I did it!

kek'd and check'd

How many chain link (LINK) tokens would it take for you to stick a finger in my ass hole

send her this nujak

found her insta you goddamn retard

Oh man another dyke titcow, I bet she's a ton of fun to be around

good then

post more

OP has left us though, no tiddies

literally just google her name + instagram
it's unique enough that you should find it readily

Let this be a lesson not to use your real name on dating apps.

Is that binance?

Christ, look at those milk cannons.

where are you OP

Don't know what you are saying. Too difficult for non-engineering student.

Why don't you just demonstrate how you are going to attack Vechain? Just buy a can of Coke and demonstrate you can fool Vechain RFID into accepting the can of Coke is branded luxury product.

Demonstrating is far better than words. Don't use words, just demonstrate it.

>Don't use words, just demonstrate it.
Interpretative dance.

My linkie stays forever stinky

Gas the kikes, race war now. Btw there was no holocaust lol

Binance dating. It's in Beta, you had to sign up in November to use it. I'm guessing they might roll it out for the rest of the users soon.

By the way I'm invested in Vechain and I don't want any trouble with my investment. If you can demonstrate Vechain technology is insecure, you are actually helpful to me, you can make me decide to pull out all my investment in Vechain.

Demonstrate it, many Vechain investors want to see if what you say is true.

Someone messaged her on instagram and she turned on OP. Good, he deserved it.

lmao so that's why he disappeared

Some of you cunts must have messaged her, she blocked me

Did you know I'm a rapper? I'm not very well known yet but I'm getting a little recognition. Here's a freestyle just for you. Let me know what you think.

Yo yo I bumbled this girl,
She got a face like a necklace asking for pearls,
She's pretty like a basic bitch
Solid 5, she loves the dick
My nut gunna bust one
Lick til I make her come
Grab her by the pussy like my man DT
Go R Kelly, make her drink my pee
Uh, yeah, mmmmmm mmmmm

I think the outro needs work, what do you think?

you're an idiot for not removing her retarded name

who cares, she was fat anyhow, on to the next!