Mommy won't be back for hours and I REALLY want a grilled cheese. Will you make me one user...

>Mommy won't be back for hours and I REALLY want a grilled cheese. Will you make me one user? You're such a good cook I bet you can make the best grilled cheese ever!

How do you make the best grilled cheese ever?

>Guess what time it is? Rape time!

GRILLED CHEESE FIRST

White bread, muenster, smoked gruyere.
Spread one side with dijon mustard, the other with a very light coat of mayo. Mayo side to a hot very-very-lightly-greased griddle, one slice of each cheese. If I'm feeling fancy a slice of tomato or a couple slices of pastrami.

>Sorry you don't have enough pretty princess points for a grilled cheese missy!

....but I'll show you how you can earn some.

fuck off ramsey

The OP asked for the best, what are you gong to suggest? Kool-aide pickles and microwaved frozen grilled cheese flavored hotpockets?

>grilled cheese flavoured hotpockets
Is this real? I think my mini fridge could use another soldier

I think I'd rather make cheese pizza.

THE BEST

His sounds pretty good. Can't keep up?

Okaypost a recipe then

Get two pieces of white bread, apply vegan butter to one side of each slice, put one of the buttered slices into a hot pan butter side down, add 2 slices of Velveeta presliced cheese, too it with the other piece of bread butter side up, cook until perfect
>time for frozen and chill sis

You'd have to get a plain cheese one and pan fry it. Alternatively you could just cut the crusts off two pieces of bread, put American cheese on them, conjoIn them with a fork, and pan fry.

Simple with American cheese. I'd involve her in the cooking process too, kids like food better if they are part of making it.

This pic makes me uncomfortable

The way she's biting her lip like that really makes me feel like I shouldn't be looking at this image.

SO
FUCKING
HOT

simple,
acquire bread,
jiss on bread
apply cheese
grill
apply worchester sauce
rape the youngling whilst forcefeeding the grilled jizz cheese into her mouth

Get this filth off my cooking board!

Kek this is Veeky Forums.

If this who I think it is there are worse

Pedo culling when?

Animu fans.
Scum of society.

Just finished fappinn to OP pic

Fap on bread
Put cheese on top
Grill
Feed to loli
???
Profit

>white bread
>mayo
is it fun being mistaken for a vampire?

What does mayo or white bread have to do with vampires?

Meh I will take you to McDonalds kid but none of that going inside and playing in the ball pit. Today you eat in the car just like me.
You can't get the kids meal either, you are too old for toys and its a scam anyways, order two mcdoubles and we can buy a big soda in the gas station, if you get bored just play some candy crush

Actually djon mustard is not good if you are also adding mayo. It has a higher acidity so it cancels the flavor of the mayo

it's a skin color thing

he is calling you the opposite of a Dark Continent-originating close companion

That's even harder to decipher

Keke

fuck man do you want me to write you some open field poetry or something?

I don't know what that is so I'm not sure

open field poetry is when the poet decides to give up on thought and jack pollock's words across the page, before passing it off as 'improvised' and 'a break from traditional closed form poetry' like a hack

I'd serve her my deep dish 'za if you know my drift

Yeah sure okay?

/tv/ really has just ruined this fucking board