Did I just stumble upon a goldmine...

Did I just stumble upon a goldmine? Literally NOTHING on here has been bought despite having a fully functioning website and a deployed smart contract. Convince me not to spend a bunch of fucking money on virtual cartoon frogs

cryptokeks.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xBAe533C9C0A67D5dE2B89a8fD0bc01A2b450bD2d#code
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn?hl=en
etherdragonball.com/
etherscan.io/tx/0x15fb51b3144693cf04229101d58c7c1403d388885cfc98da5188c6f426c3f337
reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/803k1r/new_cryptogame_just_got_released/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=CryptoMarkets
cryptokeks.com/
etherscan.io/tx/0xc6512aaece30558ce255693a48a7ff8e5bd20462f6f968814335e12b2a19911a
tokenswar.com/marketplace
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/803nhs/just_stumbled_into_a_goldmine/
etherscan.io/tx/0xa82ceb0c2d4dec312f42c9df02bca95a9bb276234b644f9267ebcb17342d3303
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is your website

etherscan

Seems like the domain was just registered. I'm getting in. Reddit faggots will love this

Unironically gonna watch this. If volume picks up i’m getting the chainlink one

eth was a mistake

Holy shit this is the ticket isn’t it? I’ve made tons of money off ether Ponzis but I’ve never seen one this early

fuck people are starting to roll in. look at etherscan

Lmfao i already made 20 bucks
Getting in early on this shit is fantastic

good shit user. i just keep getting bought out right now

>babbys first Veeky Forums shill
Get the fuck out

Which is best pipe

Fuck it I caved, I’m in on three of them

idk im in on trump

ADOPT A PEPE:

VERIFIED CONTRACT:
etherscan.io/address/0xBAe533C9C0A67D5dE2B89a8fD0bc01A2b450bD2d#code

>etherscan.io/address/0xBAe533C9C0A67D5dE2B89a8fD0bc01A2b450bD2d#code
this. if you cant see its verified and you arent getting in early youre retarded

everyone repeat after me FUCK OFF PAJEET, you got the same ID in the posts at least try to shill properly fucking dothead

Holy shit i wish i bought them when they were .02.... fuck me

ez fucking money boys

this game is hot can see this blowing up fast. These games blow up fast if you get in early and this is as early as you can get in.

Do you need plugin to see current owner and value?

metamask
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn?hl=en

You need MetaMask, it's a chrome extension.

etherdragonball.com/

Another ponzi piece of shit

You're welcome biz, hope you guys made a couple hundred like I did

ty user. im making fucking bank off this shit

finally a ponzi to get into at ground floor. volume looks promising

bought 100k

cant believe Trump hasn't doubled yet

Which one are you getting?

Thanks user. Got 6 of them and sold all my bags. Was super early so I only made .12 after all is said and done but I am happy :)

Feels good finally getting on the ground floor. Everyone who sees this thread is lucky. Shits going to keep blowing up.

thanks biz. Got in. Easy flip on the donald.

if you bought trump, it'll double. some transactions are getting rejected and sent back because of multiple people trying to buy the same thing

I got 5 of them at .02. Trust me the people who got at .04 made out better than me.

Still solid as fuck, grats user. I’m reinvesting my gains into this kek game shit.

Still going strong, might go for some .32

pajeet: the thread

Dude eth games are a fucking goldmine if you find them early like this. I have been making faster gains this week from games than my coin holds.

gonna keep reinvesting profits and buying back in until I can't milk this any longer

Still near ground level

same. too easy
which ones are you buying?

Well. That was fun boys. Hope you guys sell the bags.

ugh. Someone got there before me on the sweet gains one. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

still lots of cheap pepes left even one at .08 still. They will all be near an ether soon enough. easy money this one. Once reddit hears about this easy flipping.

Wait till the rest of the US wakes up. They love this shit too. Currently 440 am on EST. I can't believe I lucky I was to find this.

ye, im already up a lot so just gonna keep buying my pepes back if other people get them.

Pretty sure the gettendies() is gonna take everyone's money, it's also not using smart math. You're all gonna get hacked.

holy fuck people buying the .32

etherscan.io/tx/0x15fb51b3144693cf04229101d58c7c1403d388885cfc98da5188c6f426c3f337

Uh oh... shenanigans

yeah man .16 is on the cheap rn.
I dont really use reddit guys but I made a thread so we can dump on reddit.
reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/803k1r/new_cryptogame_just_got_released/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=CryptoMarkets
Shill it guys

>cryptokeks.com/
>>>
what a fucking bs

etherscan.io/tx/0xc6512aaece30558ce255693a48a7ff8e5bd20462f6f968814335e12b2a19911a

PAYOUT WAS NOT CORRECT

buy the cheap .16 buys and shill it on reddit = profit?

gimmeTendies() takes 10% of each tx. you retarded?

HEY ASSHOLE EXPLAIN THESE

wtf got scammed hard the payout is retarded

fud

trump .64 but I am out boyz I sold my bag thanks. If you want to sell your bags shill my thread on Reddit to dump on them. Thanks for the ride it was fun.

Kek. Op BTFO

How is this FUD? Look at the buy price and how much the payout was for those txns you dense fuck. I am owed another .08 ETH

I bought the .8 pepe it sold and i received .16 back. seems to have work fine for me and I have no incentive anymore to keep this going.

HOLY FUCK .072 PAYOUT FOR A .32 PURCHASE

First time doing this shit. how do I work this I already have MetaMask what do I do now

not complaining anymore are you

send eth to your metamask address, click buy contract and submit. pretty ez

seems like that should be the payout for a .16 purchase (50% - 10% fee). Maybe the code is fucked...if true.

nice digits

Cheers OP, how do these things work? Is it best to buy one of each or just the Donald Trump pepe

just buy one or some that you think others would want to buy

that would be the payout for someone buying a pepe from you for .08

This guy got royally fucked

I've attached a diagram of how it works

the trump one seems pretty hot right now

These buy-virtual-stuff "trading" "games" is proof that crypto is a scam, go fuck yourself

this is the easiest money ever kys if ur not in early

The trump one is the most valuable right now so it has the most attention (volume) . The future down the list tends to be less volume.

tokenswar.com/marketplace
New cards just got released! Games has been pumping all day. Get on the new hot thing.

Further

shoo shoo

The etherscan shows two txns for .32 which means two should be listed at price .64 but there is only one .64

this game is either scamming occasionally or coded terribly

wow i just made 2 eth.. holy fuck!

the eth network lags and the cards take a while to update. how new are you

>About to buy Trump
Ok Cool! Just made a Reddit post; anyone that wants to help get this out there up vote this

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/803nhs/just_stumbled_into_a_goldmine/

and how do you explain the payout amounts on the second .32 txn?

you must be freaking out about your pepes. just be patient... relaxxxx..... dont under estimate the power of positive thought.... in.... out..... oooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Or this one?

etherscan.io/tx/0xa82ceb0c2d4dec312f42c9df02bca95a9bb276234b644f9267ebcb17342d3303

Payout was half of what it should have been.

The proof of people getting fucked is literally written right there on etherscan you dumb fuck!

So you are saying the payout was correct or incorrect on that? Or are you just gonna insult me and deflect the evidence?

Kek.

You literal contract creating retard, your function "returnEth" is public. Anyone can put in their address and eth amount to extract to.

Ok well I see you are part of the scam.

Seriously people look at the etherscan. The game is fucky.

if you are who i think you are, i love you

what does this mean in english?

Looks like only one part .32 payout was fucked? Maybe an overpay for a .16?

First time using Metamask, dun goofed, accidentally bought the Kushed pepe for 0.16 cause it said 0.08 on the website. Now it still says to buy it for 0.16..

haha, you just dont know how to read etherscan, just go to another thread, your pepes will sell soon

if you can't understand that never send money to a fucking smart contract