How often do you guys go to Walmart?

How often do you guys go to Walmart?

What do you buy?

Haven't been to a walmart in years. I only shop at kmart.

I got a $50 Walmart gift-card so I went there yesterday, hadn't been in ages. Stocked up on rice, pasta and canned shit.

I went to one once when I had a rental cage and got curious if the stereotypes are real

Curiosity was satisfied

Wal-Mart would actually be really nice if it wasn't for the other people. You know, sometimes I think I'm kind of weird or normal or maybe I'm not that smart, but a trip to Wal-Mart makes me feel completely better about myself.

>cage
Back to /n/ with you!

Only cucks shop at Walmart.

Says the basement dweller whose mommy buys him tendies

Never. I never buy food from Walmart.

Apparently, Southern Wal-marts are quite nice. Too bad mine is filled with dirty (and I mean this literally) Mexicans.

Never.

Nothing.

always, when the price is better than kroger.
maybe its what said, I am in the south and mine are nice.

Pretty much exclusively except I'll sometimes go to Winn Dixie.

They're cheaper than any other place, and neighborhood wal-marts aren't filled with nearly as many, or as trashy, people.

The Wal-Mart in my town has shit for produce. The vegetables are all garbage quality, covered in blemishes, and seem to go bad much faster than they should.

I buy all of my "real food" at a local store where I have a membership card, and I only drop by Wal-Mart for non-food items that I can't find elsewhere.

I'm in the South (Louisiana) and ours get filthy fast. The Neighborhood Market grocery stores are ok, but the produce is usually questionable quality. I go there if I need some non-perishables, but if I want meat or produce, I'll go to a local grocery store or Kroger.

daily
cheap vodka

I don't go as often as I'd like because it's a further drive then the food kitty that's practically across the street from my house. Walmart does have the cheapest prices in area though.

Once every few months. I used to work there so i avoid it. Grocery is shit tier un km ess its non perishable stuff

Unless*

What part of Southern Louisiana?

I live in BR.

all the time.
great place for cheap jewelery when you can get the stuff that stays forever.
cheap ammo for mhu guns
the Mexican walmart has tons of Mexican candy you cant get elsewhere including other walmarts.
its about the only place i can get a huge watermelon
i can buy 20 pound bags of rice for cheap.
also a good selection of drink mixers and garnishes.

i get all my other foods at Costco

I live in northwest Arkansas (Wal-Mart's home base) so they've pretty much got a stranglehold on the market here. Our only other alternative is a place called Harp's, which is the only grocery chain to have withstood Wal-Mart's onslaught.

From Walmart