It’s that time again... prepare your coins to be redpilled

You may have seen a few other threads I did. Feeling like giving back bc biz still has potential.

Tell me a coin you love or are unsure about and I’ll set you straight

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/code-review-series-wanchain-9b71ea2de693
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sumo

EOS

MAN, CPC, PFR, XCM (coinmetro)

tell me about ven chain

ardr

TRAC, EVE, JNT, REN, REX

>it'll go up forever and ever

Ark. Pls end my delusion

Sorry to tell you this but it may be over. The arkies are dying out and I haven’t seen a good ark meme in ages. There was a time when they were good. I think it’ll do 2x late in 2018 when the entire alt market does 3x...

Good day sir! Last January I took out a second mortgage and set $500.000 into Ripple at the price of just under $3 per share. When do you think I will see gains?

I don't like hearing that it was a bad financial decision, I've heard it before and I don't believe it.

Thanks for your time.

Elixir, dent

Lots of shit you just listed. How can a supply chain coin look good when ven is shutting all over everyone

It doesn’t exist yet, even when it does it’ll be behind many others and not that unique. Just transaction speed isn’t nearly enough. But the Nazgarav investment was something

THE red pill

TRAC and EVE are protocols which work in conjunction with platforms like VEN you brainlet.

Alright, thread's over.

EDG

One of the best out there, partly bc they’ve nailed the marketing side. A ceo who can do public talks, legit partnerships, China, and the wisdom to slowly release news systematically shows a focus on raising the price. It’s all about network effects

It was a bad financial decision. 10x in a month is pretty much the max without a 40-60% correction. Long term ripple is a decent horse to bet on, but you timed it poorly. Also this is larp

icx

Thanks just sold 100k. I put it straight into Stratis how fucked am I?

But is ven going to use them? Otherwise they’re tackling smaller subsets of what ven is taking on, which isn’t a bad thing, but I kinda gave up on the supply chain sector after I got into ven, it’s the only one I need there.

Another good hold, hype is wearing off but mainnet and Dex wallet are not too far away
Korea is more than a meme

I’m ok with stratis... not my bet, I’m into neo icx as my public platform bets

Is dent really for dentists? I just couldn’t get past that assumption to even research this. There’s too much for one person, find a team or pay for it (takes research to find good research too tho)

can confirm. op knows his shit.

Dent is for telcos, you're thinking of denta

ELIX

JNT

ICX vs VEN? I can't afford to 50-50

REQ
ETH
ICX
BNB

will I make it?

>pls dis

wanchain (aka. wenchain)
also: medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/code-review-series-wanchain-9b71ea2de693

int
dbc

smellycoin

Nano. Got a shit ton yesterday, at 1550 ... How long will I be holding this, it's nearly 80% of my folio

LINK
ENG

>Hey, Your that Guy

GVT

Dero

MAN
ELA

GAS, NEO, XLM

OMG, FUN

LUX

CVC

It's going to be back up tomorrow. People fomo'd in while sellers had been waiting to dump after the crash

ENG
SPHTX

Coin motherfucking metro.
Don't even need ur advice. It's a no brainer.

Nano is save bet, good technology.

trac

Adshares

IOTA