Bought 30k link yesterday

>bought 30k link yesterday
>day before a major hack or something similar

Should I just swallow my 5% loss and get out before it really tanks?

never fall for the link meme

you can make many X gains elsewhere in the time it takes link to crawl 30%

>he thinks 5% is worth making a thread about
kek. Fucking newfags.

its going to be an 80% loss later today

No worries lad $1000 EOY, the sacred 7s said so.

Just sell and buy something else fag. Youve been shilled to hard.

ChainLink is a meme. The people shilling it are either truebelievers or people playing into the meme to watch people lose their money. Either way it sucks.

its not a meme, it has long term value but will crash today

why should it crash today
0 reasons

news is coming out

Sergey is russian spy?

There's a fud group active. If you fall for this you are absolutely retarded.

>5% loss
kys for wasting my time

it literally calls itself middleware in the age of disintermediation

There's 1 billion LINK tokens. Even assuming 90% of them get locked up in nodes, that's still 100,000,000 LINK in circulation. With 350m in circulation right now, you have .70c per token give or take. So give it roughly ~x3 value for supply, and allow for x10-x20 growth over the next 3 years with adoption (generous), and you still only get $20-$40 per LINK.

All this $100-$1000 dollar stuff is delusion for the next decade, let alone EOY.

Mobius have patent pending oracle protocol with working product.

I'm confused.
Is this a shill or FUD?

just buy mobius sir

repeat after me:
MOBIUS DOES NOT HAVE A WORKING PRODUCT
IF I SEE THIS PAJEET TIER BASELESS LYING ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR TO GOD

This is the event that's going to lead to singularity. Every weak handed pajeet will sell and when they realize nothing happens they'll all try to re-buy their stack causing LINK to moon

He is outlining an extremely optimistic scenario as an example, showing the maximum it could do (which it probably wont because almost nothing works out that well)

How the fuck else are you supposed to connect real world data to a blockchain other than using middleware? just physically smash shit together?

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck into NodeLimbo forever

There are solutions that are not centralized like this. DYOR

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Enough with the fuckin link memes already
They are not even good and feel forced
Same as shadowfork and jason paser shit

>The javascript has been hacked
My god, who did it, Jason Parser?
Don't tell me he also hacked the Cascading Style Sheets.

Nice pasta pajeet

I think you're confused which side i'm on

>Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

Something about the way you wrote this made it clear that you're lying

no its literally a meme that started living its own life on the internet
Sergey isn't even responsible for it, he is more like a victim in this case, he just wanted to make a blockchain project
Its like a ''you guys are okay'' or the ''I'm an insider in X'' type of things, newfags see it and copy it and spread it like that.
Some people get super emotionally invested in it and totally throw rationality out of the window
If chainlink succeeds its not because of memes or because of Veeky Forums but because of the company and how they plan to run it
The memes are just here to keep you guys from losing your minds

It really isn't 4D chess or Russian troll groups, its just anonymous kids on a micronesian basket weaving forum playing mindgames

In a way you have all become GoodGuyBrainGang but replace DBC with Chainlink.
Don't lose your minds people

It's 70 cents now, better get out while you can.

it literally calls itself middleware in the age of disintermediation
There's 1 billion LINK tokens. Even assuming 90% of them get locked up in nodes, that's still 100,000,000 LINK in circulation. With 350m in circulation right now, you have .70c per token give or take. So give it roughly ~x3 value for supply, and allow for x10-x20 growth over the next 3 years with adoption (generous), and you still only get $20-$40 per LINK.
>All this $100-$1000 dollar stuff is delusion for the next decade, let alone EOY.
Mobius have patent pending oracle protocol with working product.