On sale at Amazon right now. Convince me not to buy this, Veeky Forums

On sale at Amazon right now. Convince me not to buy this, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YlONlzhNwzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sign up for snagshout and you can get all the stupid gadgets on amazon for next to nothing if you leave a review, just because they're cheap doesn't mean they're a good deal though

How is that more convenient than just cutting off a slice with a knife and grabbing it by the rind?

>can't even get the edge pieces
>gonna get juice on your fingers while you cut it
>stupid meme good for literally nothing else
>you will use it once and then leave it in a cabinet forever

You should buy it looks dope

This thing is actually handy as fuck.
>gets as much of the edible pineapple as you would with a knife
>leaves you with a convenient pineapple carcass with some juice in it that you have no excuse not to fill with booze and drink from

It's much more comfy to cut the top rind off, then using the watermelon rind as a bowl, scoop out the contents and eat at your leisure

that think looks like it would get maybe 60% of the total yield from a pineapple that I could get w/ a knife.

That one does look pretty narrow, the one I own is a good bit wider.
I don't mind a tiny bit of meat being left in it to flavor the orange juice and booze but it's wide enough that a lot of the time it's difficult to keep from punching a hole in the side it gets so close.

Your going to have to buy a water melon that fits your knife. If buy a big watermelon your going to get a retarded slice. Is there anything else you will use this for?

My spaghetti. :^)

Easy. Try to convince me why I should buy it.

Got nothing, do you.

OP, you may have doubts but you are better than this

how to cut off bottom of slice to detach from inside of rind
convince?

Probably if you own a knife you don't need this thing.

Yeah, but who owns a knife?

Uhhh everyone?

Huh?

?

wtf is a knife

youtu.be/YlONlzhNwzo

How much pineapple do you eat that you need a specialized device for it? I think I have bought maybe one pineapple in my whole life.

what is a spoon

I live in Hawaii and pineapple is cheaper by weight than most other produce. Fresh pineapple makes for tasty pina coladas - which you can then serve in the hollowed out pineapple! It's a win-win.

The only downside to pineapple is how it rapes your mouth. Fresh pineapple is like the best thing ever.

Money is a finite resource and that resource can be spent on more versatile tools.

Flyovers, when will they learn

That only applies to fresh pineapple. If that bothers you just cook it before eating it. It's caused by an enyzme, bromelian, which breaks down protein. Heat deactivates the enzyme.

>You will never get rich from inventing and patenting a useless unitasketer

You're missing out.

What the actual fuck? Did he read this thread and went out to buy it?

I'd rather live in a flyover then have 99% of my income pillaged by my communist overlords and need a license to even breathe.
>tfw coastfags will never know the feeling of smoking a cigar on your back porch overlooking your 300 acres of land, next to your dozens of firearms and 55 gallon drums of rainwater
feels good, man

>Cuts his hand on it

Why is Jack such a fuck up lol.

Mom's spaghetti on my sweater already