150 buttcoin of sell orders between 58650 - 60000 sats. Imminent moon mission tommorow. Get in or stay poor

150 buttcoin of sell orders between 58650 - 60000 sats. Imminent moon mission tommorow. Get in or stay poor

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/803zxo/will_be_at_the_vechain_thor_event_tomorrow/dusu5jl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 30% PRL, 25% VEN, 25% REQ,20% AMB. I want more VEN for the rebranding, but any of the four could moon mission next week.

VEN is a pump and dump for sure, so be ready with your sell orders. It's a meme and the rebranding won't do anything. The new exchange listing won't either.

>It's a meme and the rebranding won't do anything
probably true, even if BMW is confirmed.
if something even bigger is announced though... hold on to your hats

I wouldnt be so sure about that, rebrand/partnerships/NDA's expiring/korean exchange listing. People will be selling during the pump, but majority of vens are holding.

stay poor with your pajeet coins

EATING THAT 100K VEN WALL YEEAH BOI LEZ GOO

ah shit some nigger just increased it to 160k

Agree it is certain to pump, but I don't see it maintaining the current value EOY.

I switch between calendar events. Great since most people hear the news on the day and FOMO in. Let me fill you in on next week.

PRL: Test net completion, demonstration of working upload and storage function, token burn.
AMB: Public alpha testing, demonstration of working prototype.
REQ: Weekly announcement + main net announcement.

i am never ever fucking touching shit coins on kucoin, no matter what the fuck they release. It's such a fucking pain in the ass, unless you're just going to purchase shit worth of 1k. absolutely no fucking volume, and i do not take the time to sit on that cuck exchange to accumulate

Don't care about the exchanges. Next sunday I will rearrange my portfolio again based on calendar event.

All I'm saying is not to get emotional/attached to VEN. It is going to bite you in the long run when it tanks and your "iron hands" clings on to it. Best of luck with the moon mission tomorrow though.

I can see it maintaining the current price EOY if a couple conditions are fulfilled:

1. VeChain announces an enormous partnership with either a major bank (PBoC or Maybank) or a very large company with lots of name recognition (BMW).
2. VeChain's economic and staking model looks promising for stakers.
3. The cryptocurrency market as a whole hasn't completely imploded.

Actually if those 3 are fulfilled I can see it going to $20 or $50, at least for a short span of time.
EOY might be pretty dismal for all cryptos though

How do you know, they have yey to release info on what value the coib will have on their blockchain. If they have a working product now that is in use, why would they need your MN. And lastly there will be shit staking rewards, mining from top node gets the price;)

You’re actually retarded

agreed just like what happened to icx
Massive announcements and mainnet.... after it happened slowly bleeds
Been a holder of VEN but i aint buying in at this price. It's been climbing for a while, meaning it's priced in. Soon as i buy it'll dump. I'm gonna buy when it goes way lower on the ETH chart.

How is it not fucking obvious that VEN is a massive pile of nothing?

They are trying to make you idiots feel like "smart money" after you got ripped off on TRX and XVG.

Do your fucking research for once, my god. It's all out there, once you get over how fucking awesome and revolutionary shipping labels for counterfeit cigarettes is

Here comes the stop loss hunts. Saw a few last night. Always bullish when whales do that. Means they have a long position they think is due to rise soon otherwise they dont need to stop loss hunt

That's what I'm saying. If their economic model sucks: it's dumping.

???????

If the rebrand is sick and people fomo in, it could pump. Remember that absolutely everything is ridiculously overvalued, there's no logic in this space.

Why would they care about those stop-losses at all? Pls. explain to a brainlet.

Btw, the korean jews running these scams are very aware that people are trying to be savvy investors now that they've been burned once. VEN is the crown jewel of this model. People think they are smart because for once they're not buying something with a cool name and dubstep CEO, but an "actual thing" that can "do stuff" with "supply chains"

I doubt half the fucking people in here even knows what a supply chain is.

You all make me sick. You're supposed to be smarter than this.

this is just sad

VEN might be crazy overvalued. But would Jim Breyer, who has been an outspoken advocate for the project, who is absurdly well-connected in China, really risk his reputation to run a pump and dump?

It's possible, but here's my thinking. Once you have 3 billion dollars like Breyer does, money is essentially worthless to you. It's like air, or water. An unlimited resource. His reputation is probably much more important to him. Look at Zuck for example. Rich as fuck, but everyone hates him. Bill Gates has put in crazy work to turn his PR around in the last 20 years. Obviously these billionaires really care about how people view them, and it might be becoming more important in the social media age.

That's pretty much the only reason I haven't dumped my VEN yet. I bought in at $0.20 though, so I have some risk tolerance.

If you're this genius smarter than Jim Bryer, which crypto do you have in your portfolio?

Increase their stacks for cheap by triggering the stops. Stop losses in crypto are pretty retarded, imo.

You know theyre going to keep adding redundant crap to it so it becomes too tangled to fix, right?

Also, please just take a look at virtually any promotional or visual materials associated.

It looks like a fucking video game.

And don't even get me started on the fucking thor shit. May god have mercy on your souls.

Dude it’s too late to fud
Give it up

Yeah, the branding sucks. Hopefully they can find a way to pull it off. Vechain is a pretty cool name though.

Are you retarded? Their hoodies are ballin'.

LINK BCH NEO OMG AMB

This is a true chadfolio. I literally never worry about anything in crypto, because my picks are undeniably valuable and pragmatic.

I'm sorry, but as a rule I don't invest in any projects that are hyped because of celebrities involved. I'm sure Jim Breyer will make a lot of money, though!

Holy fck no wonder you are a poorfag.

Jim Breyer made a mistake

you think they will be 6 usd eoy?
With the existing use cases and partnerships?
With the announcements that DNV made?

Are you serious? No offense or anything, I just don't understand.

He's not much of a celebrity... THat's like saying you don't invest in projects that Vitalik or Gav Wood are involved in.

He has to be subtly trolling

So you don't buy projects that big investors are invested in?
Smart move.

>got in at 30c or less
>mistake

He has made his money 10x already. There is literally no downside and if he owns say 10MM VEN he has a vested interest in making that worth more.

I think you are right, I am fuding most of the time too, and I have 44k vechain.
But some guys are either great trolls or genuinly retarded.

The price of everything in this space has completely floated off its value. I'm not trolling, I would be beyond overjoyed if VEN went to $100. But without a released economic model, in this market, the price could be as low as $1 EOY even with the current partnerships. While partnerships and and transactions are nice, how much value do they actually provide to token holders? It's impossible to say right now. The market will eventually reflect the actual value in the token price.

I have over 40k VEN as well. I'm not trolling.

Waltonchain has first mover advatage, patented cheaper,longer lasting,smaller RFID with itegrated blockchain. Fully decentralized. Mainnet launching with 6 childchains used by billion dollar companies, before the end of next month.

Smart money now changes coin and rides Walton, buys back into Ven in a couple of months.

Pretty good actually. I like VEN more, but I will ride AMB in March.

AMB has a lot of the same problems as VEN. The token value is up in the air.

Haha this sounds like an extended version of the “I think ven will be $10 EOY and I say this as a HUGE fan of vechain” meme

Vet will be worth 5$ eoy if its lucky

Ven has already pumped up to this event, just look at the chart it is by no way sustainable and will dump once the double top is formed (at around 70k sats max).

Expect it to follow the way of icx bleeding out for weeks until it reaches 10k sats before mainnet launch in june (i fully expect it to be delayed again)

Those of you who are smart will sell at least 50% as soon as it reaches 60k sats to buy back in the coming months

99% of all crypto is overvalued. I honestly believe BTC shouldn't be above 4k.

> first mover advantage
Vechain set up their business three years before Walton

Although I’m gonna let the rebrand play out and sell for waltons mainnet release then pump and dump it for more ven

So basically you are trolling?
Partnerships are everything in crypto.
And you don't get those if your plan/product is shit.

No one has partners like vechain does, and if they trust the chinks you can be sure that we will be rich in 2 years max.

Have you ever seen a huge company like DNV pimp a single crypto like they do with vechain?
Have you watched their twitter and the ama?

Coinnest is small but pumped qtum and wtc, I think, like crazy, even if only for some time.

why would you ride amb in march? a coin with barely any volume at all. What's going to change that? I wouldn't bother with this one, until they confirm nestle partner

>this is sustainable growth

>And you don't get those if your plan/product is shit.
I'll agree with this.
A lot of what you said is just blinders-on moonboy stuff though. You have to look at the downsides to a speculative market. It's not trolling to say that everythign is way overvalued and it might crash. Things don't just go up in price because they're "good" and people like them. The market eventually matched the price to the value. And vechain has not yet proven that their token has a value of $5 per, although the partnerships are a BIG step towards doing that.

overvalued relative to the market.... Christ bro.

Well, you are right, I could be more critical.
Overvalued is true in a sense, but the market will grow more, and things will be even more overvalued in a year.

And in the time I have been following crypto I haven't seen a project with this much potential to be honest, they are professional, over deliver everytime, keep all their promises, have unreal backing and connections.

If you want something that is not overvalued you can probably only buy stuff from the third page on in cmc.

I am confused. You are right I am a bit too positive, but the project just seems near perfect to me.

Ven will be top 5 this year.

That's a known thing.

Question is will BTC hold? Lmao.

Walton pumped on Coinnest after they announced partnership with Coinnest, they will also launch all icos for WTC.

He got in at $5. That's when he updated his quora post to say he had bought in.

Seriously you trolls don't even try any more

Same but nano instead of req

>Next sunday I will rearrange my portfolio again based on calendar event.

What calendar events? every country has it's own

Where you mofo seeing this shit? I can see 50btc at 66k thats the highest

retard

it got eaten you fucking mongrel. read the fucking thread jesus

>I bought in at $0.20 though, so I have some risk tolerance.
was ven shilled here at that price? where do you guys hear about these coins so early?

sells in bulk all the way up

Lol no
Breyer got in at 30c or lower. I got in at 70c and it was already known he was involved.

Protip: public posts on positioning are after the fact

>was ven shilled here at that price?
no
saw it on bitcointalk

>tfw got in at 50cents and bought 56k vechain

>people wanting to sell is a sign to buy
does Veeky Forums have brain damage

Theres always one..

when to sell for the inevitable dump ?

NOW.

"Our guardian whales always come out and buy all these sells and the price goes up"

Ven has an amazing team but nothing will happen after this until June. So I expect a big rise then slow drop. It's probably worth to sell tomorrow.

>buy VEN yesterday since it looked like it's about to have breakout soon

>see it breakout

>open Veeky Forums

>people again not realizing why it's pumping and think it's pump and dump

sometimes I have to remember myself how dumb Veeky Forums is and why I don't come here anymore

TA is always wrong faglord

>had a breakout, as TA was clearly showing it is about to have it

>always wrong

pick one

Exactly what I'm saying, I feel like there are a plethora of fags with the sell button on tap but the charts look at least like there will be heavy upward movement today and tomorrow.

>>people again not realizing why it's pumping and think it's pump and dump
it's pumping because there's rebranding conference tomorrow, not because of your memelines

are you saying that not only the meme lines are crossing, but it is having big news coming also?

perfect

yeah but I'm afraid it might dump like it did on the last conference by "sell the news" faggots, unless they reveal the bmw partnership or better pboc

Except his post explicitly said he held no ven and was updated later at around 5. Dollars.

Why are you afraid? The price shouldn’t even matter until June if you’re looking at being a long term venbro. I’m holding all mine for a year Incase the irs wants to get nosey when I cash out. So I just ignore the price and live my life while making free money. If shit goes to zero I still got my cush life, if it explodes then I’ll have more cush life. Feels good

TA is a measurement tool of market psychology you cumstain.

TA is bullshit memes, you cock mord

How the fuck it doesnt matter? If VEN pumps to $8 and you sell your position and buy back later for $4.

You could literally DOUBLE your stack. I did before and bought back at $3.7. Now I'm planning to sell on 26th again and buying back later.

If you think VEN can 5x "long-term" and you have let's say 10k worth of VEN, with doubling your stack you can go from $50k to $100k VERY easily.

So again, how does the price not matter until June?

Don't you want to increase your stack, riding other moon missions while you can and buy back in may ?

It doesn’t matter to holders avoiding heavy taxation. Yes I know taxes are a meme topic, but we’ll see who’s posting frog memes when they’re getting ass blasted by the irs in two years. I’d rather hold and avoid the stress of looking at meme graphs. What if you sell Monday and then the chinks pump that shit up to $15 but you sell at $8? You’ll feel pretty dumb and also pretty poor. Also June is the mainnet when the price will likely make the price now look like child’s play that why I said I don’t care. Plus holding. Different strategies to life here. Stress free perhaps less money vs extreme stress and ways more risk

Top 5.... stretch, top 10 sure.

It does depend on where you live. I don't pay capital gains tax, but if I trade a lot I pay income tax on every trade. So not worth it in the end to increase my stack like that.

What times the rebrand est?

No idea, but it starts 16 hours 15 min from now.

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/803zxo/will_be_at_the_vechain_thor_event_tomorrow/dusu5jl/

Set your alarm for 7:30am GMT / 2:30am EST

>paying taxes on your crypto in germany

At this point VEN is gna be sub $5 unless BTC bounces

can BTC please shop shitting the bed

its ruining my moons

Enjoy that sweet master node

you will have to wait for bullish EU news tommorow. Sadly after the rebranding

could you give the source of the EU meeting tomorrow?