MOONING

The best part is the coordinated FUD on the eve of singularity will be part of our saga.

Wtf it's literally going straight up on the 5m candles

I tried to defend the FUD initially then i got bored and started memeing with the copy pasta too

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

so that was you

classic pump and dump.

this is going to be tough for the new buyers when it crashes within only 3 hours of their purchase.

Look all you need to know is aBunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

the only way you can lose with LINK is if you literally buy the ATHs. It's been having higher highs and higher lows for the last couple of weeks now

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

I've seen this many times before.

It's a pump and dump

>DESIGNATED FUDDING THREADS
Thanks Pajeet, I'll enjoy my moon and not sell.

my 159 linkies less stinky
>fml

any reason it's pumping?

Whales are raising the price before the dump
The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

Hackers are dumping all their tokens they got from the JSON exploit onto exchanges. First the pump .... then the massacre. Get out now.

this is so bad it reeks of pajeet

Thanks, I'm gonna sell now

holy shit kill yourself immediately

because it ain't dumping

>pump
its up 7%, thats not a pump. check NANO yesterday, WINGS, BCPT now for a real pump n dump. if 7% is what you call a pump n dump, its pretty shitty desu.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever.

Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram.

The Pajeet code has been hacked and now all poos are being affected, meaning they will go down the loo one by one.

But here's the real trick; every poo that goes down the loo first has to be validated by other poos,
Thus the first poo won't go down the loo until EVERY SINGLE POO has verified it actually has gone down

India will be in an infinite poo loop. Maybe if you're a pajeet you will recognize asphalt defecation.
Well.. This is a POO loop that NEVER ends.

The poo will BLAST to at least 100mph. Maybe even higher when the poos are actually verified.

The Indian government is now busy setting up extra loos to undo this process. Called contra-shitting. They have injected some air fresheners into the loo network.
This means poos will appear to be fresh, while they are struggling not to go foul, but in the meantime they can't because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other poos will know whats really going on.

Get out now, or be stuck into poo limbo forever

You have been warned.

kek

Fucking lol’d

This new pasta is pretty original desu

kek

I remember that thread that was awesome. First post too

If it turns out to be a PnD, reminder that the CFTC has a 30% bounty out for PnD groups.

Pray that one of the participants is American, has a large stack and was dumb enough to start one of the coordinated FUD threads without a VPN.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning
post screengrabs fuckers of candles if youve got them suckers

>CFTC has a 30% bounty out for PnD groups
what are you on about?
What is CFTC?
30% of what?

feeling the heat, are we?

Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

They'll unironically cease American PnD'ers stacks and give 30% of it to whoever reported them.

Inb4 Monero. They'll go through every transaction and trade you've ever made, and if you suddenly decided to buy an [undisclosed amount] of Monero, you get to visit federal prison.

God bless the USA.

>The munuscript has been torn asunder and indeed, all of His Majesties' fiefdoms are being affected, meaning they will get the plague one by one.
>Avast, here's the real tibblywobbler; every fiefdom that goes bubonic first has to be rightly sworn by other fiefdoms,
>Thus the first fiefdom won't go bubonic until EVERY SINGLE FIEFDOM has sworn thusly that it indeed has gone bubonic
>HIS MAJESTIES REALM will be in an infinite vellum loop. Maybe if you're a nobleman, you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
>Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.
>The price will TANK to at least 100 gold crowns. Maybe even lower when the fiefdoms are actually duly sworn as being bubonic.
>The Pope is now busy setting up extra fiefdoms to undo this process. Called contra-fiefing. He has injected some Latin-language code, pseudo-bubonic code, into His Majesties' realm.
>This means fiefdoms will appear the be unbubonic, while they are struggling to go bubonic, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt duly sworn yet.
>Nobbly trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other fiefdoms will know whats really going on.
>Sell now, or be stuck in FiefdomLimbo forever.

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew...
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair.
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

MODS at this point most chainlink threads are spam/advertising.
Either let them buy a banner or ip ban spammers ty.

-merk

Checked

Fuck off back to 9gag you faggot.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

You may own Link or are considering it in the future. I am a trillionaire that is sending a message through a new technique that works off the principle of inertial frame dragging to dilute time to a point where we are able to "modify" elements of the stream - meaning I have just deleted a period user's message to you. It was likely worthless drivel like much of your time period anyway.
I write to inform you that you must DROP LINK STRAIGHT AWAY. It is about to tank hard, known as the great "stink" of 2018 - referred to as such due to the absolute insanity unleashed in the form of austists raging nonstop for weeks until most of them ended up killing themselves.
To survive this, you must sell all your LINK and promptly invest in Big Mac sauce derivatives, as a containment issue leads to a shortage leading to a surge in demand later this year.
Please heed my words, user. You only have one chance to salvage your lives.

up! up! up!

shit pasta no one cares