Do you watch any food and cooking videos on YouTube?

Do you watch any food and cooking videos on YouTube?

I've been struggling with insomnia lately and Thai street food preparation videos are very relaxing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qfaHYqCSH8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched some of those from india, but the sanitary standards made me want to vomit.

i just watch the video of the angry man in his egg fort over and over again.

Why the fuck do you expect sanitary anything in a country that can't figure out how a toilet works?

This is me every day. I watch street food videos on youtube all the time. I think I hit a dead block though since I've since almost everything.

Youtube feeds you this garbage content because you've already seen everything.
You have to make sure to hit "not interested" for every video you watch just in case you get recommendation bombed.
Site is literal fucking garbage since the algorithm change in June. I watch and wait for them to kill themselves because they can't even manage the basic interface functions now.

It takes up to 7 misclicks to remove a video from your reccomendations these days. Absolute nightmare because 99.5% of the recommended videos will norlt be watched.
I only hope that tweenagers will stop using the site because of the difficulty of use, promoting useful changes.
What a shithole though. 1/10 due to having 4 videos a day to watch out of a million uploads.

Youtube has been gone to shit when 2010 started they changed the lay out so many times over the years and the way you watch videos. Thank god I use addblock so none of those fucks get any money. But I usually just type japanese street food in the search bar. Watch the ones that caught my eye and subscribe to the channels that upload more and more.

I like to watch "cooking with dog" it's all Japanese food, check it out

already seen it all plus the dog is old as fuck might die any moment

???

I agree with you that there's almost nothing good to watch on YouTube. It's basically gone the way of television. Five billion programs but nothing worth watching.

that just adds to the suspense

Doesn't help that smaller youtube channels don't get exposure anymore. I remember some would get recommended to me and I enjoyed the smaller youtubers since they would interact with their fans more. Also they sold out hard. I use to go to youtube.com/comedy and since what funny youtube videos people would make but now it's just all comedy movies

if you just glimpse that the thumbnail it looks like someone is cooking a crushed foetus.

I'm a big fan of foodwishes.

My wife's 3 month old son watches nursery rhymes on my Samsung smart TV every day while I'm at work

Now when I get home and look at my recommended videos hoping to see one of chef Johns new recipes I just end up with a screen full of cartoon pictures and there's nothing I can do about it except complain on an Indonesian nasi goreng forum

I can't even look at the "trending" section without becoming enraged. It's literally just retards who make money telling at their computers and making stupid faces. It's like YouTube is pandering to children.

*Yelling
I could go my whole fucking life and never understand why autocorrect insists on changing correct words.

>It's like YouTube is pandering to children.
I have some bad news for you...the biggest amount of people that subscribe to channels on youtube fall within the age of children, This is why certain let's play channels are so popular: because they make funny faces and have cartoon-like reactions to every thing. once other channels notice the meteoric rise of such channels, they imitate them and soon every channel is the same shit because they all want that youtube money.

link?

youtu.be/qfaHYqCSH8E

Thanks, MAGA my friend.