Sweden is the most economically cucked nation on earth

Sweden is the most economically cucked nation on earth

>Be Swedish Self made millionaire
>Pay 56.5% in taxes
>Have the jews in my bank make me pay negative interest to them (had)
>Loose 50% of our buying power over 10 years
>Inheritance tax is now a thing
>We have 20X the jews as our neighbooring countries
>Only Swedish Work codex & ingenuity can keep this mad society going
>And the worst part is that our minister on islamophobia just joined isis and pledged holy war on Sweden

WTF IS THIS

Hey faggot, got a problem with the way things are done? Do something about it or shut your mouth up.

why so many of you can be seen in Riga, you go fuck hookers there?

it feels like sweden but with less shitskins

It's getting pretty /pol/ in here

may the muslims take over sweden, that would be my ideal world view.

so it doesn't feel like Sweden at all? wut?

Good one!

Grow up faggot

>got more jews
>country went to shit

Every.fucking.time.

There is a reason why every european country has kicked them out at least once.

tell me more about sweden
Just moved here in sweden for uni. and i wanna know more..does it worth to start living here or should i just run?

>tfw crypto is my final hope to get rich and leave this shithole

Say youre 15, from siria and apply for gibs, when they call your bullshit call them racist and get a fat check in compensation.

>Sweden
>Shithole

4chinners unironally believe this

This.

Fucking racist cry baby.

cant..i am white af

Keep spreading the FUD bitch boi

In Poland south to Gdansk there is a poor region called Kaszuby or Kashubia.
It is populated by nordic people who came there long time ago from Holland to build irregation systems.
Move there, live like a king among your people.

Swefag here
Can confirm that the country is going further down the toilet each year

>+60 no-go zones
>No houses for locals, but yes for "refugees"
>economy going to the shitter
>one of the highest taxes in the world
>self proclaimed "feminist" goverment
>number of rapes and agresions skyrocketed, but police keeped quiet about it for not giving votes to the "evil" right parties.

Is a fucking distopia on the making, give it 10 more years

Stop complaining and invest in cryptocurrency.

Everyone will seem brown to you once you're rich.

This is what you get for not joining the Axis

Depends what Uni, it can be nice and free,

if you are poor and have no kids this place is decent

Whats the tax rate

Go home
Some redditor leftist really think they know more about this place than actual swedes baka

SD 2018

And? Their fastest 15yo is a 30 some from syria, is ridiculous,
A german soldier got gibs in germany with some fake story, take a look. The desilution of the "progresist" goverment knows no limits.

I know they are far worse countries but this country shouldnt be so shitty. Every country around us is better

well we did help them but still got cucked

My grills friend went to Gothenburg this weekend.

She got redpilled.

You are just baiting ...
No negative bank rates(not counting inflation)
No inheritance tax
jews concentrated to malmö
the isis joiner was an "expert" not a minister

There are problems but don't spread lies

18% or 32% depending on your situation.
Vat is 23% on almost anything.

No piss off from my thread

>tfw swede
>pay 30% tax on profits in crypto->crypto trade
>pay 30% tax on cashing out
>bank closes account
where do we go, now that we have to declare taxes for 2017 soon

Move

Go where? Norwaybro here.
We have it so if you move to another cunt, you'll have to wait 3 fucking years before you can stop paying taxes.

you on the right huh!
Thats the way it is

I'm still fine with Swedbank and SEB. I have withdrawn roughly 1.5mil SEK the last few months.

That I have to give 500k to the fucking white hating jews that is the government makes me feel so fucking sick. I'm not withdrawing the rest until I've left this shithole (got about a $1m in crypto atm)

fucking retard.
Sweden:
>30% income tax
>free school
>free healthcare
>free dental care until 23
>great welfare system if you get sick or lose your job
>literally the in the top 10 countries of all time

America:
>no free school
>no free healthcare
>shit welfare
>get shot by cop
>you are essentially poor for life unless you were born into a semi-successful family

I am Swedish. Yes, immigrants are getting annoying but it's nowhere near what media outside Sweden says.
I am voting SD this year so don't tell me I'm delusional. I'm sick and tired of this retarded memes about Sweden being lost.

Cheap booze, nice grills. They seem to like Swedes and fucking hate Russians.

where
where do you intend to leave to? i've been considering andorra if i ever feel like i have enough to live off of for a few decades

Alcohol very cheap

>30% income tax

Only if you are poor
>free school

With abdul and the rapefugees making your school worth nothing and be taught nothing

>free healthcare

if you wiat 10 years
>free dental care until 23

For abdul
>great welfare system if you get sick or lose your job

Yet again only for abdul
>literally the in the top 10 countries of all time
No
maybe 30 years ago

consider moving to denmark for a year to cash out tax-free.

How's swedbank with cryptocurrencies ? I mean for transfering to and from Kraken.

Is that actually a thing?
Tell me about that

>loose
>neighbooring

t. "i read all my news on fox news and /pol/"

((((((((((free))))))))))

Holy shit, the absolute state of marxists.

Noone here is a lefty just piss off

it is possible but not for bitter delusional liars like yourself who dont even barely grasp the tax system :^)

Very funny!

not everyone here is a butthurt americuck having to bash on everyone else for being better than you

>retarded memes about Sweden being lost.

Macroeconomic signals say differently. You're currently living like that out of older generations momentum. Or the situation changes a lot or by 2030 you'll be a complete shithole.

No, it's not. You'd have to prove you were investing in it for the tech, not speculating. Danish are 50% tax paying cucks.

>30% tax on an already 32% taxed salary, more if medium to high wage
>school system is in ruins and theres very little discipline or quality education
>wait weeks to months for healthcare (unless an emergency when it is a few days at most)
dental care is decent i agree, because of "högkostnadsskyddet", but might as well be free when we pay this much tax
the welfare stuff is also ok from an individual perspective, but i'd rather pay less taxes and have personal savings for such a case that i get sick or get fired

Whatever kiddo this is about sweden not me

yet again no lefties here piss off to the marxist dungeon you came from

Tålamod, det blir bättre. Sverige tar dagligen steg från den gamla robin hood politiken och kräver mer ansvar av sina medbrogare. Nästa regering är Blå och vi får se vart vi står efter den mandatperioden. Därefter så hinner medborgerlig samling etablera sig till nästa val. Håll hårt i pengarna, rösta SD investera i börsen och vänta på att medborgerlig samling etablerat sig.

Netherlands have a nice tax for crypto. If you score a good job you can also, as a foreigner, apply for a 30% reduction of your taxes for the first 8 years.

Skjut dig själv din jävla böghora. Dom fattigaste betalar 50-60% skatt i detta land när man inkluderarar alla små skitskatter. Välfärdssystemet är totalt skräp, sjuka handikappade svenskar får inte ett skit medan mohammed och hans 10 åriga fruar får tre lägenheter. Sverige har nästan lika dålig ekonomisk mobilitet som USA, korkade sossejävel. Sverige är ett jävla skitland för negrer och sosseparasiter.

i'm right wing you retard

Eh, SD har väldigt höga skatter precis som sossarna, de enda dom kommer att fixa är invandringen

swe is lost

Huh? Here in Norway it's 24% of your profit only, and you ONLY PAY that, when you've converted it to fiat.
You can also write losses in your taxes so you'll get compensated.

kom upp från mammas källare och skaffa ett jobb :)

> be latino me
> move to norway cus of family there
> work at ikea
>full of swedish grills
> more whorist than the whorest whore in my south america
>holyshit will never touch a scandinavic grill
>find qt slavic grill
>finishing my degree and moving to spain to open a windsurf store

Good luck with your rapefuges and your whore womins guys

>our minister on islamophobia
this has to be bait

Hold my wine cup.

>be french self-made millionaire
>pay 62.5% in income taxes
>pay extra fortune tax
>inheritance tax has been a thing for generations
>money goes to pay pensions for immigrants (an immigrant who came in last year is entitled to more benefits than a pensioner who worked 40 years on minimum wage)
>we have so many jews and arabs we forbid ethnic statistics
>french citizens are subject to exit taxes

>She got redpilled.
You spelled "gangbanged" wrong.

Sweden is going to become a third-world country soon.

just like usa

but you have a lot of hot girls there

yeah we can deduct up to 70% of our losses from tax as well but the new rules we're obligated to tax 30% on crypto->crypto trade profits as well
do you think bittrex and binance shares the trade history with sweden?

Good one!
Yep

;)

c'est pour ça que j'ai quitté le pays

swefag here. please stop posting this. i'm on biz to escape reality

Enjoy your mongrel genes

No idea, but you're only obligated to show trade history if they ask.

>Inheritance tax is now a thing
Good. Inheritance is unearned income. Worse tha lottery - you didn't have to buy a ticket.

>And the worst part is that our minister on islamophobia just joined isis and pledged holy war on Sweden

holy shit, any source on this?

Enjoy settling down with a girl that was fucked by half your co workers;-)

So does every country

i like taking tallink and drink on a parom to stockholm, the city is borning desu

Jag kan endast jobba deltid pga hälsoproblem som jag inte får någon ersättning din jävla sossehora. Samtidigt så tvingas jag betala svinhög skatt på det lilla arbetet jag kan göra så det kan knappt gå runt. Vilket jävla sosseparadis.

watch the warcraft movie if you want an explanation to what is going on op

gul dan = george soros

yeah im considering only declaring my fiat->crypto transactions because i think the taxes i'd have to pay for last years transactions are more than what i am currently worth in fiat

not percentage-wise

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, and obviously won't.

Difference is I'm still white and you're not.

Okay we got many swedes here now

So im going to cash out 700k profits in shares in February2019, how do i tax evade as good as possible

gå tillbaka till flashback

Om de är marknadsnoterade kommer din mäklare anmäla försäljningsbeloppet till skatteverket.

Det enda du kan göra då är att hitta på ett omkostnadsbelopp som är högre än det faktiska och hoppas att det inte blir rutinkontroll.

Dränk dig själv din jävla reddithora

No, you're Syrian. Don't let any racist nazi swdes tell you otherwise.

Wtf is wrong with my race? Idgaf about muh purity, our women are whores and men are acting like faggots the last 20 years. Shit man thanks foe making me sick but good luck with your senpai n business amego

Ja de är investering i företag, De är ingen mäklare här, företaget köper ju tillbaka aktierna då.

I feel sorry for you brainwashed Swedes, I really do. One of the best countries, beautiful people and incredible land/nature is now ruined by leftist retards.

>

Gracias :) we all gonna make it, be manly , know how to behave and remember there is no such thing as a bad dog but a bad owner ;)

If I were you ill put everything in monero and wait untill cryto becomes mainstream. Then little by little use.it for the rest of my life without declaring or move to another country for some years.

>holy shit, any source on this?
I tried to share a link, but it got flagged as spam. Literally google, "swedish expert isis" and it'll pop right up.