>2018
>20 + 18
>38
>3 + 8
>5

5 DAYS

Ark is complete garbage, I could have made more money HOLDING BITBEAN

Its over boys

We all know your on board, only the deluded enter Ark threads, enjoy the buffet.

Its only just begun

ARK TO HEAVEN
LINK TO HELL

>Tfw I sold all my ark months and months ago

Please join the LINKies for true gains; most arkies quietly became LINKies anyways

Or at least buy OMG

im gonna sell another 500 NEO for thousands of ark soon, gonna catch that quick x4 in april

Shoo shoo, get outta here

Maybe I am delusional but I really like the tech and every fucking coin I have liked the tech behind has mooned hard years after I sold.

>handing out gold crypto coins to wall street investors
>slick af

April?

3 days.

>Chicken teeka shills ark
>V2 release
>Ark blows up

I think I might be a very deluded arkie, so take this post with a grain of salt.

In terms of cryptos to hold for 12 months or greater I can't see many with more potential than ARK. The tech is solid and not vaporware (which is worryingly rare even among the top 20 CMC) and the devs seem committed to developing it for as long as it takes to break out. Despite the blatantly obvious problem with marketing, it seems like a better issue to have when compared with needing to actually deliver on your as yet empty promises on tech.

It does hurt to see the price staying completely static, but it's worth remembering other successful cryptos were in the same situation for much longer and saw 1000%+ gains regardless. It took almost 2 years for ETH to begin going truly interstellar, even longer for XMR. ARK isn't even 1 year old. I understand there's an impatience to get rich quick in crypto due to the abundance of high risk/reward opportunities and general uncertainty surrounding it. However if crypto is here to stay (which has been looking increasingly likely recently) ARK is a strong candidate for weathering the volatility for years to come and possesses a higher than average potential for growth in comparison to most other likely winners.

soon my fellow arkies.....

>arkmoon.com

Fucking arkies will never learn, cringe as fuck

Space bucks